C Pizzano Auto Sales Inc.

C Pizzano Auto Sales Inc.

54 Wyoming Ave, Wyoming, PA 18644

Used 888-260-7109

Selling Quality Pre-Owned vehicles since 1990

Family Owned Dealer Where You're Part of the Famil

by from Pittston, PA |

The Pizzano's went out of their way to make this sale work. I felt right at home. No stress, no pressure and they went above and beyond any other dealer I've dealt with before. I will be buying ALL my cars from them from now on!

The Pizzano family is the real deal

by from East Aurora, NY |

Buying a car can be a stressful endeavor, buying one 230 miles from home is off the charts. The Pizzano family cheerfully and professionally entertained all my questions, inquiries, and concerns about buying a high end car from a small family owned dealership. They had the right car and the right price! And they are downright nice folks. They are car people first who just happen to be selling cars. Thank goodness for my Garmin Nuvi, they are in the middle of PA, but worth the effort if want a first class buying experience. Check them out, I did and was rewarded with a great deal on the car of my dreams. Thank you Carmen, Irene, and Jeff!

Outstanding!

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

I'm glad I went to C. Pizzano Auto Sales to purchase my latest car. There was no pressure at all. It was a comfortable and personable atmosphere. Jeff and Carmen were exceptionally helpful before, during and after my purchase. They really go the extra mile for the customer's benefit. They have a marvelous selection of pre-owned vehicles to pick from! I have received many compliments on my Nissan Sentra. I highly recommend C. Pizzano Auto Sales to anyone looking for a great pre-owned vehicle and excellent customer service! AWESOME!

Very Personable

by from Harveys Lake, PA |

The Pizzano Dealership is a very welcoming and enjoyable experience. This was the first time I bought a car by myself, and they made it a very easy and un-painful process. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a used car to go here. They will make sure that you are comfortable in what you purchase and they treat you like family, "not just another sale".

WONDERFUL TO DEAL WITH

by from Kingston PA |

Bought a used E320 Benz from Jeff and Carmen at Pizzano. Every used car dealership should be run like these guys run theirs ! They went out of their way to accommodate, very friendly and knowledgeable and make you feel like part of the family. Car was extremely nice inside & out ( it looked better in person than the pics showed on Cars.com! ) I couldn't be more pleased with my experience and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a clean dependable used car. THANKS !!!!

Bought our new car.

by from tunkhannock,pa |

I was looking to trade in my 2005 Toyota for a newer car with good gas mileage. I began looking between Toyota Corolla's like I had which I really liked or Honda Civic which I've also had before. They also get good mpg. I fortunately get in touch with Pizzano Auto sales and make arrangements to see a Honda Civic. To make a long story short I ended up buying a Yaris that gets even better gas mileage and was newer and better deal. But what I really wanted to say was the service was great! I not only found good service but I feel like i've found a family of new friends. They aren't the biggest car salesmen but I feel that they really remember there custumers and care for them. I will recommend them to all my friends thanks.

Great service! Great people!

by from West Pittston, PA |

Friendly family owned business! Made the process of buy very easy.

Great Experience!

by from Taylor, PA |

Yesterday, I went to look at a Ford Escape. I was greeted immediately by Jeff, who was extremely helpful and enjoyable to work with. They didn't waste any time, let me test drive the car myself. Then, having to leave for work, they took care of all of the paperwork, and after work I went back down to pickup up the car. It was the best and simplest buying experience I've ever had! Thanks Jeff for the Great deal on the Ford Escape, and for making it such an enjoyable buying experience! I'll definitely be back! Ray

just picked up my new corvette

by from Macungie Pa |

Just purchased my next vehicle from Jeff and Carmen at this dealership. A most pleasant experience all the way around. Being an hour away posed no problems at all. If anyone wants to feel good about every aspect of finding and purchasing a specific vehicle, it's my opinion that you can't go wrong when checking these guys out. Thanks again guys,

Great Family Business

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

It's always scary getting a used car, but these guys were great to work with when I got my Kia Sorrento. They were knowledgable, courteous and even came in after hours so that we could close the deal and I could drive the car home that night. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a used car.

Bought my 3rd car from there. Nisson Versa 2013

by from Pittston Pa |

Jeff and Carmen have outstanding customer service both are very friendly and does what it takes to get you the car you want. They make you feel like they knew you for years. Very personable. We would recommend them to anyone who needs and wants a wonderful experience shopping for a car.