C Pizzano Auto Sales Inc.

C Pizzano Auto Sales Inc.

54 Wyoming Ave, Wyoming, PA 18644

Used 888-260-7109

Selling Quality Pre-Owned vehicles since 1990

Family Owned Dealer Where You're Part of the Famil

by from Pittston, PA |

The Pizzano's went out of their way to make this sale work. I felt right at home. No stress, no pressure and they went above and beyond any other dealer I've dealt with before. I will be buying ALL my cars from them from now on!

Great experience

by from Dallas, PA |

I had a wonderful experience dealing with the team from C. Pizzano's. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a car! Very painless and extremely pleasant.

Months later and still feeling warm & fuzzy. :)

by from Hometown, PA |

We purchase a 2003 RV from Carmen in July and we've never had a more pleasant experience in buying a vehicle. And this is from a "highly skeptical of car salesmen" kind of person! Even though we are about an hour away from this small [wonderfully friendly and thoughtful, not salesy or pushy] family dealership, for our next vehicle, we are making the trip! Highly, highly recommend Carmen, Jeff and Irene!

Easy Car Shopping

by from Wilkes Barre PA |

Stand up guys, quick and easy and now driving a great car! No hassle and great service. Will def reccomend

Buying my car

by from Wyoming, Pa |

I loved my experience of purchasing my Dodge Dart SXT from this dealship! My salesman Jeff, was really nice to me, and his Dad, C Pizzano was just so nice to me! It was a great experience purchasing my new car from C Pizzano Auto Sales! The Mom was also extremely nice! It was really nice to buy from local businesses! I am impressed on the service I received while I purchased my car. I am Happy I went there and bought local, I had a wonderful experience doing so! Thank You All for being so nice to me! Patricia L Alexander

Fantastic!

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA |

I have never felt more comfortable buying a new car. Jeff and his family are the nicest, most honest people. Typically you feel like dealers are shmoozing you into buying the car just so THEY could make money. Jeff in no way, shape or form made me feel pressure into making any decisions. He helped my mother and I out immensley, and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have had a better experience. Definitely recommending them to anyone looking for a car.

Best car shopping experience ever!

by from Bear Creek Twp |

C Pizzano Auto is a wonderful family owned business who take great pride in helping people feel safe and secure with their decision to buy a car. This was our first experience with the Pizzanos and they will be our "GO TO" people from now on. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. If you want top quality vehicles and a stress free buying experience these should be your "GO TO " people also. Thank you Pizzano family for everything you did.

The Pizzano family is the real deal

by from East Aurora, NY |

Buying a car can be a stressful endeavor, buying one 230 miles from home is off the charts. The Pizzano family cheerfully and professionally entertained all my questions, inquiries, and concerns about buying a high end car from a small family owned dealership. They had the right car and the right price! And they are downright nice folks. They are car people first who just happen to be selling cars. Thank goodness for my Garmin Nuvi, they are in the middle of PA, but worth the effort if want a first class buying experience. Check them out, I did and was rewarded with a great deal on the car of my dreams. Thank you Carmen, Irene, and Jeff!

Outstanding!

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

I'm glad I went to C. Pizzano Auto Sales to purchase my latest car. There was no pressure at all. It was a comfortable and personable atmosphere. Jeff and Carmen were exceptionally helpful before, during and after my purchase. They really go the extra mile for the customer's benefit. They have a marvelous selection of pre-owned vehicles to pick from! I have received many compliments on my Nissan Sentra. I highly recommend C. Pizzano Auto Sales to anyone looking for a great pre-owned vehicle and excellent customer service! AWESOME!

Very Personable

by from Harveys Lake, PA |

The Pizzano Dealership is a very welcoming and enjoyable experience. This was the first time I bought a car by myself, and they made it a very easy and un-painful process. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a used car to go here. They will make sure that you are comfortable in what you purchase and they treat you like family, "not just another sale".

WONDERFUL TO DEAL WITH

by from Kingston PA |

Bought a used E320 Benz from Jeff and Carmen at Pizzano. Every used car dealership should be run like these guys run theirs ! They went out of their way to accommodate, very friendly and knowledgeable and make you feel like part of the family. Car was extremely nice inside & out ( it looked better in person than the pics showed on Cars.com! ) I couldn't be more pleased with my experience and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a clean dependable used car. THANKS !!!!