C Pizzano Auto Sales Inc.

54 Wyoming Ave, Wyoming, PA 18644

Used 888-260-7109 Used 888-260-7109

Selling Quality Pre-Owned vehicles since 1990

Family Owned Dealer Where You're Part of the Famil

by from Pittston, PA |

The Pizzano's went out of their way to make this sale work. I felt right at home. No stress, no pressure and they went above and beyond any other dealer I've dealt with before. I will be buying ALL my cars from them from now on!

Great service.

by from Canton, Oh |

Purchased a beautiful Ford Mustang earlier this month from C. Pizzano. They took care of me from the first day I called about inquiring the vehicle. Drove from out of state to buy. The car was ready to go when I arrived. Excellent customer service and very smooth buying process. Will definitely be contacting them for my next purchase.

Best of the Best!!!

by from Wyoming pa |

Can't say enough from the moment I walked in the door it was fantastic! Friendly and so professional! Answered all my questions,helped me with financing and the process was quick! Explained all the functions in the car and most of all let me know that they are there to help anytime! I will definitely be doing all my car shopping at Pizzano Auto!!! They made buying a car a pleasure! LOVE

Great Experience

by from Pringle, Pa. |

I highly recommend doing business with these fine people. A family owned dealership with great cars anda willingness to work with you on a great deal.

Great car dealer!

by from Scranton, Pa |

Outstanding experience buying my vehicle. Everyone made it really simple for me and I couldn't ask for a nicer vehicle. I absolutely love my van. I highly recommend anyone shopping to stop in and give the lot a look. Everyone is so friendly and sincere. Just honest sales and quality cars.

Honest, Helpful, Friendly, Easy!

by from Mountaintop, PA |

Recently purchased a used but nearly new vehicle from C Pizzano. The vehicle itself is excellent and exactly as described. They stayed late on a saturday to accomodate my schedule and were genuinely friendly and helpful. Family friendly, my young son enjoyed the toy box while we talked in the office. Good communication and the details of the transaction were taken care of promptly and hassle free. It was an overall pleasant experience and will definitely look here first the next time I'm in the market for a vehicle.

Awesome Car Buying Experience

by from Exeter, PA |

I was at the point that my old car wasn?t worth the cost of the repairs and it I needed to purchase a car quickly for safe travel to work. After much internet searching, and some calls to knowledgeable car contacts I was referred to Pizzano?s Auto. I walked in at the end of their work day on Saturday, September 26th, and was greeted by Carmen and Jeff. Within minutes I felt at ease that I was in the hands of an experienced and quality auto business team. Jeff really listened to my car needs and what price range I could afford while quickly evaluating how we could make this work. We took a walk around the lot and there were many beautiful choices in their inventory that fit my personal circumstances. My new car was ready for pick up on Tuesday, September 29th, which impressed me with their fast paperwork turnaround time and outstanding customer care I experienced. I drove off the lot with a 2013 Ford Focus and couldn?t be happier!

Honest dealer!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Carmen and Jeff are so wonderful to work with when you are looking to buy a car! They are so helpful and friendly and truly care about making the process easy and effortless for the buyer. My first two cars were purchased for me from C. pizzano Auto Sales by my grandparents. Now that I am 26 and was looking to buy a car on my own, I knew I would be in good hands at Pizzano's. I live in Philadelphia now and made the trip in to test drive a few cars that I was interested in after looking at their website inventory. Jeff really helped me to make the best decision on a car that was perfect for my life, my style, and my budget. After I decided to purchase a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta, Jeff guided me through the financing process and helped to get me a very low interest rate with a bank. He also made sure to efficiently work on the paper work and car inspection to make sure that I could be on my way back to Philly on the same day ! I would highly recommend C. Pizzano Auto Sales to anyone looking to buy a car! Their honesty and service is exceptional!

great service, honest, and very helpful !!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Carmen and Jeff are so wonderful to work with when you are looking to buy a car! They are so helpful and friendly and truly care about making the process easy and effortless for the buyer. My first two cars were purchased for me from C. Pizzano Auto Sales by my grandparents. Now that I am 26 and was looking to buy a new car on my own, I knew that I would be in good hands at Pizzano's. I now live in Philadelphia and made the trip in to test drive a few cars that I was interested in after looking at their website inventory. Jeff really helped me to make the best decision on a car that was perfect for my life, my style, and my budget. After I decided to purchase a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta, Jeff guided me through the financing process and got me an excellent low interest rate with a bank. He also made sure to efficiently work on the paper work, car detailing, and inspection to make sure that I could be on my way back to Philadelphia in my new car on the same day and at a reasonable time. I would highly recommend C. Pizzano Auto Sales to anyone looking to buy a car. Their honesty and service is exceptional!

All around Fantastic Dealer

by from Dallas, PA |

After a day of stressful car shopping at large dealerships, I felt relief after I stopped at C. Pizzano's Auto. I am 26 and was looking to upgrade from the beater car that I've been driving since I was 16 years old. I never bought a car on my own before. C. Pizzano's went above and beyond during my car buying experience. Jeff walked me through the entire car buying proccess and answered all of my questions with honest and genuine answers. Their lot was full of a variety of Beautiful, newer vehicles. All of them were quality vehicles that had low miles. Jeff made me feel confident in my purchase. He did all of the paperwork and had it ready for me to sign the next day. He even filled out the paperwork for a change of address on my license as well. He took the time to explain to me everything I was signing. The vehicle was spotless and even had a full tank of gas as I drove it off their lot. This was the absolute best dealership I could have gotten my vehicle from. I am so happy that a family friend recommended them to me. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!!!!!!!!