C Pizzano Auto Sales Inc.

C Pizzano Auto Sales Inc.

54 Wyoming Ave, Wyoming, PA 18644

Used 888-260-7109

Selling Quality Pre-Owned vehicles since 1990

Family Owned Dealer Where You're Part of the Famil

by from Pittston, PA |

The Pizzano's went out of their way to make this sale work. I felt right at home. No stress, no pressure and they went above and beyond any other dealer I've dealt with before. I will be buying ALL my cars from them from now on!

Honest dealer!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Carmen and Jeff are so wonderful to work with when you are looking to buy a car! They are so helpful and friendly and truly care about making the process easy and effortless for the buyer. My first two cars were purchased for me from C. pizzano Auto Sales by my grandparents. Now that I am 26 and was looking to buy a car on my own, I knew I would be in good hands at Pizzano's. I live in Philadelphia now and made the trip in to test drive a few cars that I was interested in after looking at their website inventory. Jeff really helped me to make the best decision on a car that was perfect for my life, my style, and my budget. After I decided to purchase a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta, Jeff guided me through the financing process and helped to get me a very low interest rate with a bank. He also made sure to efficiently work on the paper work and car inspection to make sure that I could be on my way back to Philly on the same day ! I would highly recommend C. Pizzano Auto Sales to anyone looking to buy a car! Their honesty and service is exceptional!

great service, honest, and very helpful !!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Carmen and Jeff are so wonderful to work with when you are looking to buy a car! They are so helpful and friendly and truly care about making the process easy and effortless for the buyer. My first two cars were purchased for me from C. Pizzano Auto Sales by my grandparents. Now that I am 26 and was looking to buy a new car on my own, I knew that I would be in good hands at Pizzano's. I now live in Philadelphia and made the trip in to test drive a few cars that I was interested in after looking at their website inventory. Jeff really helped me to make the best decision on a car that was perfect for my life, my style, and my budget. After I decided to purchase a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta, Jeff guided me through the financing process and got me an excellent low interest rate with a bank. He also made sure to efficiently work on the paper work, car detailing, and inspection to make sure that I could be on my way back to Philadelphia in my new car on the same day and at a reasonable time. I would highly recommend C. Pizzano Auto Sales to anyone looking to buy a car. Their honesty and service is exceptional!

All around Fantastic Dealer

by from Dallas, PA |

After a day of stressful car shopping at large dealerships, I felt relief after I stopped at C. Pizzano's Auto. I am 26 and was looking to upgrade from the beater car that I've been driving since I was 16 years old. I never bought a car on my own before. C. Pizzano's went above and beyond during my car buying experience. Jeff walked me through the entire car buying proccess and answered all of my questions with honest and genuine answers. Their lot was full of a variety of Beautiful, newer vehicles. All of them were quality vehicles that had low miles. Jeff made me feel confident in my purchase. He did all of the paperwork and had it ready for me to sign the next day. He even filled out the paperwork for a change of address on my license as well. He took the time to explain to me everything I was signing. The vehicle was spotless and even had a full tank of gas as I drove it off their lot. This was the absolute best dealership I could have gotten my vehicle from. I am so happy that a family friend recommended them to me. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience!!!!!!!!

Friendly family owned dealership

by from Sugar Run, PA 18846 |

Dear Pizzano Auto Sales, Recently I bought my second car from you, and I can truthfully say I have never been more pleased with each car's performance and the Dealer's excellent service and treatment of me as a customer. As a hospice chaplain, I need a dependable vehicle at a reasonable price. My first car, a Nissan Versa, met both of these needs, and I am sure that my most recent one, a Toyota Corolla, will be as dependable as the price was reasonable. I highly recommend Pizzano Auto to anyone looking for a good , dependable car and trustworthy service. Gratefully, Chaplain Richard Davis

Excellent Service at a Family Owned Dealership

by from Northeast, PA |

I arrived at the dealership at 5:30pm on a Saturday to look at a car. Although the dealership closed at 5pm Jeff took the time to meet with me and allowed me to take the car for a test drive. We didn't get out of there until 6:30. Jeff was awesome to work with and very knowledgeable. I decided to purchase the car two days later but being over an hour from the dealer I could not make it by 5pm. Not a problem. This is a great family dealership and they bent over backwards to accommodate my hours.

Great service

by from exeter,pa |

they were fantastic to work with. So happy I came here for my car. They were able to work within my budget and made everything a breeze. They took their time with me and I never felt rushed or pressured. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Super dealership. Great people to deal with.

by from Dunmore, Pa |

Quality used cars with great service and friendly sales atmosphere. Bought a car here years ago with great satisfaction. Went looking for a work truck now and found the perfect one. Carmine and Jeff will not sell anything they don't believe to be a good vehicle. They have great pricing and will always work with you. Once you meet them they will become friends and they welcome just a stop in and say hello. Thanks for being a great dealership.

Satisfied Customer after Two Purchases

by from Hunlock Creek, PA |

Purchased a car many years ago, not new, but in my price range. Just purchased another, same situation. Each time I received a clean, well maintained vehicle with warranty and affordable financing. Satisfied with both purchases and the level of service provided by this family business. Would recommend to friends or family looking for their next used vehicle.

Satisfied Repeat Customer

by from Exeter, PA |

I have been a repeat customer of C Pizzano Auto Sales and the Pizzano family for many years. I highly recommend their dealership to anyone purchasing a used vehicle. Carmen, Jeff and Mrs. Pizzano are a pleasure to deal with. They are honest, professional, helpful and friendly. They are available in person or over the phone to answer questions and quick to return phone calls before and after the sale. They treat you like family. I am very pleased with my 2014 Hyundai Elantra. Again I highly recommended them to anyone purchasing a used vehicle. Thanks again Carmen, Jeff and Mrs Pizzano.

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Wyoming, PA |

This is the 2nd car I have purchased from the Pizzano's. I have known the family for years. They are very trustworthy, good and honest people. Their inventory is very impressive and they have a great selection of low milage cars that are in excellent condition. What was most impressive was the fact I was able to get approved on a bank holiday and was able to pick up the car that day! They handled everything including the financing thru the bank, title and tags. Upon delivery they had the car serviced, inspected and washed. Their inventory listed on their website is accuarate and the photos shown are a nice benefit when looking......no hidden suprises when you look at the photos online. It is worth the drive and you will not be disappointed with the quality of the vehicles and the service you will get. I highly recommend them!