Pleasant Ridge Auto Sales

Pleasant Ridge Auto Sales

5610 Ridge Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45213

Used 866-798-7030

If you can find one for a better deal.... BUY IT! WHY PAY MORE?

2008 xc volvo

by from la grange, kentucky...40031 |

I am 54 years old, and I have bought new and used cars of all kinds from lots of dealerships, but I have never had a dealer ever be honest with me. but I have now from the time I came into his office until I walked out ( with the xc 90 Volvo } David was honest with me about ever little detail of the car, so would I recommend this dealership to other yesssssss I would. thank you again David it was a pleasure buying a car from you.when I buy another car I will call you first

March 18, 2014

Thank you again Lawrence for driving up here to purchase that XC90! I am glad you made it when you did, as you will remember I had others interested in it and even people showing up as you were leaving! I certainly appreciate the opportunity that you allowed me, and think you made a great buy on a great suv! It was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you again! Enjoy that XC90 for many smiles to come! David

Worth the long drive

by from Kansas City, KS |

Was looking for a Volvo V70 and found one at Pleasant Ridge, a 9 hour drive from me. David was happy to email me additional pictures before I made the trip. When I got there he was quick to explain the history of the car and what service it'd had recently, as well as let me know of the very few minor issues with the car (which were all cosmetic). After settling on the price (which I decided his asking price was 100% reasonable unlike other auto lots I looked at) I was on my way. Thanks David for being trustworthy and straightforward. If I was buying another volvo I wouldn't hesitate to drive 18 hours again to buy one from him.

March 18, 2014

Thank you again for making the trip to purchase the V70. It was my pleasure to give you all of the information that I could ahead of your drive. I wanted you (and all customers) to be aware of everything that I know about the car so that you can make the best educated decision, especially driving such a long way! Thank you again and enjoy that Volvo for many smiles to come! David

Great People To Work With And Very Friendly!

by from Bedford, IN |

David and his family were excellent people to work with. They were very kind and made the process of buying a vehicle enjoyable. David really works for the customers and does whatever he can to help them out. Great honest service. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone!

November 13, 2013

Thank you very much Lance! It was a pleasure to work with you! We certainly appreciate you driving the amount you did based on what we told you about the truck! Enjoy that awesome F150! I really loved driving it too!

Excellent Customer Service and Great Value!

by from Mason, OH |

I recently purchased a 2008 Volvo XC90 from David at Pleasant Ridge Auto Sales. I have to say that it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. David took care of everything he committed to do and more! David strived to make sure the vehicle is in great operating condition and even took care of the little more cosmetic things without being asked. This is a smaller dealership and the quality customer service really shows, no silly sales tactics. The next time I am in the market for a car, I will be sure visit David first. Highly recommend this dealer.

November 13, 2013

Thank you Nancy for that great review! i am so happy to know that your experience with us was a good one! We really do want our customers to be happy!

Happy Again

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Once again my family is very pleased with our car-buying experience at Pleasant Ridge Auto Sales. I purchased a 2009 Toyota Camry a liitle over a year ago, found the process painless and David was a delight to work with. There have been no problems whatsoever with the Camry. So why is this review so late in arriving? I am a klutz with computers, botched the 1st review attempt, put it off and the rest is history as they say. But now I can affirm that my immediate positive response has held steady throughout the first year and counting. Simply, David found the car I wanted, delivered it and it has turned out to be a great purchase.

June 5, 2013

Bill, Thank you so very much for trusting us with both of your vehicle purchases! It is always a pleasure to work with you family. Regardless of how long it took for you to post this great review, we are thrilled to know that you are still happy with the purchases!

Service after the sale.

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I reached out to Pleasant Ridge Auto for advice and was presented with a solution above and beyond my expectations. David is one of those good ones.

May 23, 2013

Thank you so much! We are always here to assist. If we do not have the answer, we tell you that and do our best to either get the answer or find someone qualified to help!

2011 Nissan Rogue

by from Cincinnati, OH |

This is my second purchase from David and Pleasant Ridge Auto Sales, and again I'm very pleased. I was so happy with my first purchase it was a no brainer to go back. David took the time to find me the perfect car. I gave him the criterion for what I wanted and he found it for me. He was open and honest about every car he showed me, and I never felt pressured into anything. Going to the big used car dealerships can be a nightmare... I will never go anywhere else again, thank you David!

May 2, 2013

Michael, It is always a pleasure to work with you! I am glad to hear that you are happy happy with that Rogue We both made a great choice in finding you that one! Enjoy it!

Very pleased!

by from Chattanooga, TN |

We were very pleased with the service we received from Pleasant Ridge Auto Sales and were particularly pleased with the price. David and his wife, Brandi, were very helpful and we were glad we made the trip from Chattanooga" I am enjoying driving my all wheel drive Pilot in places where I would not drive the Odyssey. Best Regards, John

May 2, 2013

Thank you for trusting us with our description to you when you call about this Honda! We are even happier that you are satisfied with the purchase after making the drive up here! Enjoy that Pilot and thank you again!

Purchase of 2007 Volvo S40

by from Cincinnati, OH |

2007 Volvo S40 - bought FEB2013 "David (Pleasant Ridge Auto) made the car buying process into a easy, down to earth transaction that was easy to understand. He kept all of his promises and went out of his way to take care of me as a new customer that he never met before. The car is driving great and was has been really a good buy for me. I will not hesitate to recommend and buy from him in the future if I have the oportunity."

May 2, 2013

Ben, I am very happy to hear that you are enjoying that Volvo! We try to make the purchase experience as easy as we can! We look forward to working with you again on your next purchase!

Stellar Experience!

by from Dayton, OH |

Hi David, We meant to write you a very long time ago...but maybe it's better that we are writing now. Over a year and a half later we are still loving our 2009 Volvo V50 that we bought in July 2011! We have not had any issues with this vehicle and it still runs like a total dream. We recommend Pleasant Ridge Auto Sales to our friends all of the time and will definitely come to you for our next purchase. Thank you so much for your expertise and this awesome car! Sincerely, Amelia and Brian Dayton, OH

February 1, 2013

Thank you for the review! It is always wonderful to get a review from any customer, especially a review that was written after almost 2 years of happy ownership! We try to do our best! We strive for happy customers!