Knauz Auto Park

New 888-894-1502
Used 888-811-0547
Service 866-455-6921

The Golden Rule. Turning Knauz Customers into friends for over 80 years

Great Experience - Couldn't be happier!

by from Philadelphia Area, PA |

Fantastic experience! Couldn't be happier with the car or with the way I was treated at the dealership. I flew in from Philadelphia to buy a specific vehicle Knauz North had (a 2006 Honda S2000) and like I said, EVERYTHING was handled with class! No games or surprises, just a great car at a great price and really friendly service. William Hartman is a great sales guy - go see him if you want to be treated right! He was very knowledgeable and courteous. Whether you are local to Knauz or coming from far away (like me) I highly recommend them!

July 11, 2014

Nick, thanks for taking the trip to come see us! We appreciate the kind words, and we are so glad our customers appreciate the hard work of Will and the rest of our team at Knauz North.

used van

by from Elkhorn WI |

I contacted them through cars.com regarding a van they had. I didn't hear from them for several days, and by then I had purchased a vehicle from another dealer. Too bad because i really did like their van

July 1, 2015

John, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be looking into this further.

Great service at Knauz Auto

by from Steger, IL |

This is what it's supposed to be like. No pressure car sales. Micheal McGuire was NOT your average salesmen. I've bought dozens of cars over the years and have never enjoyed the whole ordeal. Micheal, from the first hello to the last handshake made it a pleasure to deal with. This is old school professional salesmanship with the long term customer in mind. The entire complex is clean and well maintained. Everyone we encountered was polite and professional. My loyalty was Micheal McGuire and Knuas auto. Knuas you have a live long customer. Thank you.

March 5, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Michael, and the rest of our team, appreciates your kind words.

Knauz North worth the trip

by from Oak brook |

We drove up to Lake Bluff on a Saturday, my husband found a car that he liked online and wanted to check it out. Overall the experience was really good. The salesman, Joshua, was very helpful and friendly. We ended up trading in a car and bought the one we came to see. I think we got a good deal. The whole process was painless, signed the papers and we were on our way. The other salesmen were also very helpful, giving my husband info on diesels and even printing up some information to take home. It was far for us, but worth the drive.

January 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the trip, Irene! We are so glad that you enjoyed the experience of working with our Knauz North team.

Didn't buy, but...

by from Madison, WI |

My wife and I recently considered buying a used BMW from Knauz. Ultimately we bought one from a different dealer, but the decision was based on color and options unique to the car we bought, certainly not to the caliber of the Knauz sales rep, or the dealership. Knauz is a quality operation, and our sales rep., Carl Geishecker, was both personable and professional. He negotiated a fair deal; he and a technical consultant went over the car with us, and at no time did we feel any pressure to do anything more than give his offer fair consideration.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, George. If we can help you with anything in the future, please keep us in mind. We would love the opportunity to service your vehicle. We hope you are enjoying your Ultimate Driving Machine!

worst car buying experience

by from Omaha, NE |

I found a car that I fell in love with, online at Knauz. I am from Omaha, Nebraska so that is the first thing that complicated this a bit. I have been talking to these people over the phone, trying to buy it and it must be that its not the most expensive car there and they are in no rush to sell it, it is starting to seem like they don't want to sell it at all. They have told me on separate occasions that they would call me back in "20 minutes" and "an hour" both times they never called back! So, I tried calling them back and of course there is no answer. They also said that I needed to "come in and sign the papers face to face, it's just what we do here at Knauz." I have had no problems with any other dealership that was out of state, they would just send me the papers. I have never had to try this hard to spend money. The customer service there is completely outrageous, I've had better customer service coming from Walmart. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

November 5, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this matter further to make sure that it does not happen again.

Top notch professionalism

by from Saint Charles IL |

All around enjoyable car buying experience. Thanks Rolly.

Couldn't Have Been Worse

by from Chicago, IL |

I made an appointment with a salesperson to see a used car. I was told by the salesperson that I HAD to have the appointment to make sure that that person would be there for me to handle the deal. I drove a round trip of 34 miles and arrived a half hour early and the salesperson was not there yet. In fact, 20 minutes after our scheduled appointment time, the person was STILL not there. I asked a number of sales people if they could page my person but they said there was no manager on site and they didn't have the phone number. So I left. Six hours later, the salesperson called me to come in and see the car!!! I was told that they had just missed me. If that was true, why didn't they call six hours earlier? I no longer have an interest in the car and am looking elsewhere to make a purchase. VERY strange way to handle a potential customer with my trade-in title and checkbook in hand especially when I was told to make an appointment.

Good experience

by from Gurnee IL |

Though I didn't end up purchasing from them they were very professional in contacting me and following up.

Great response

by from Buffalo Grove |

Knauz dealership responded immidiatly to my request and offer help in chosing the car. We decided to postpone the purchase till spring. We will be going back to Knauz later.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Palatine, IL |

I recently purchased a BMW 328xi from Knauz BMW. This was the best car buying experience ever! George was the best salesman to work with. He listened to what I was looking for and found it for me. There was no pressure while I was at the dealership whatsoever. The finance manager was also very nice, upfront about costs, and didn't try to sell you anything you did not need. Even other staff members that I was not working directly with were very friendly, greeted me, and made me feel welcome. I would definitely recommend Knauz BMW and George G. to a friend!