Knauz Auto Park

Service 866-455-6921

The Golden Rule. Turning Knauz Customers into friends for almost 80 years

Good experience

by from Gurnee IL |

Though I didn't end up purchasing from them they were very professional in contacting me and following up.

Top notch professionalism

by from Saint Charles IL |

All around enjoyable car buying experience. Thanks Rolly.

Great Experience - Couldn't be happier!

by from Philadelphia Area, PA |

Fantastic experience! Couldn't be happier with the car or with the way I was treated at the dealership. I flew in from Philadelphia to buy a specific vehicle Knauz North had (a 2006 Honda S2000) and like I said, EVERYTHING was handled with class! No games or surprises, just a great car at a great price and really friendly service. William Hartman is a great sales guy - go see him if you want to be treated right! He was very knowledgeable and courteous. Whether you are local to Knauz or coming from far away (like me) I highly recommend them!

Knauz Auto Park responded to this review

July 14, 2014

Nick, thanks for taking the trip to come see us! We appreciate the kind words, and we are so glad our customers appreciate the hard work of Will and the rest of our team at Knauz North.

Couldn't Have Been Worse

by from Chicago, IL |

I made an appointment with a salesperson to see a used car. I was told by the salesperson that I HAD to have the appointment to make sure that that person would be there for me to handle the deal. I drove a round trip of 34 miles and arrived a half hour early and the salesperson was not there yet. In fact, 20 minutes after our scheduled appointment time, the person was STILL not there. I asked a number of sales people if they could page my person but they said there was no manager on site and they didn't have the phone number. So I left. Six hours later, the salesperson called me to come in and see the car!!! I was told that they had just missed me. If that was true, why didn't they call six hours earlier? I no longer have an interest in the car and am looking elsewhere to make a purchase. VERY strange way to handle a potential customer with my trade-in title and checkbook in hand especially when I was told to make an appointment.

Great response

by from Buffalo Grove |

Knauz dealership responded immidiatly to my request and offer help in chosing the car. We decided to postpone the purchase till spring. We will be going back to Knauz later.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Palatine, IL |

I recently purchased a BMW 328xi from Knauz BMW. This was the best car buying experience ever! George was the best salesman to work with. He listened to what I was looking for and found it for me. There was no pressure while I was at the dealership whatsoever. The finance manager was also very nice, upfront about costs, and didn't try to sell you anything you did not need. Even other staff members that I was not working directly with were very friendly, greeted me, and made me feel welcome. I would definitely recommend Knauz BMW and George G. to a friend!

Great experience buying a new Hyundai

by from Balaton, MN |

. No pressure, no young punk sales people. Inventory was pretty good and I found a car I wanted. Had a couple bad experiences at other dealers with bad salespeople. Knauz Hyundai was by far a better experience than any other car purchase I have made in the past. Actually, I can say the best experience I have ever had purchasing a car.Chet Nichols was the sales person and he was very good . He was really helpful and the person to ask for . It was such a good deal I drove 550 miles for it

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Barrington, IL |

We purchased our First Mercedes (2013 GLK). The experience was great. Perry and Chad both very friendly and knowledgeable walked us through the process like pros. We felt we were treated well and would recommend the dealership to friends and family. Michael & Susan

Service Department

by from Chicago |

Only complaint is that every visit to the Service Department since my car has been out of warranty has involved an "Up-sale". Either an additional fluid change (trans, or fuel filters), or some kind of brake cleaning. Seriously 70,000 miles with scheduled service every 10,000 and the trans fluid is above and beyond the regular expected service. And a timing chain at 60,000 really? Let me come in becharged for the regular service and stop the "Up-sale",

Writing a review about Chad!!!!!!!!

by from Chicago, Ill |

I dealt with an employee at Knauz named Chad who works in the Finance Department. I was totally impressed with all of the time he spent with me explaining how I could extend my vehicle warranty and gave me so many other ideas. This is a great Dealership!!!!!!

Exceptional Service

by from Gurnee, IL |

I have bought numerous cars at numerous dealerships in my life and have not had a better experience than I did at Knauz. The salesman I worked with was polite and knowledgable, as was the finance manager. I did not feel as though I was trying to be "sold", but rather being helped in facilitating a transaction. It was across the board the best experience I have had in buying a car.