Bob Moore Nissan

Service 888-251-2285

EXPECT MORE from Bob Moore Nissan of Tulsa

New Murano purchase, wonderful experience

by from McAlester, OK |

This is the second new car we have purchased from Bob Moore with the assist of Billy Estes. Brett Pigg provided us with his pleasant and professional talents in this latest purchase. The buying experience from this organization is without compare. What we asked for was accomplished beyond our expectations. The professionalism, the friendliness, and the genuine effort to fulfill the customers needs and wishes should serve as a model for all car dealerships. Over the past thirty years we have purchased many high end luxury cars and trucks. The buying experience through Bob Moore via Billy Estes stands head and shoulders above any other effort we have known. We have directed other dealerships who have failed get our business to look to Bob Moore for guidence. Thanks Billy and Brett, we love the car.

above and beyond, totally surprised

by from Tulsa Ok |

I was a hard sale, thinking I would not get what I wanted. Billy work his tail off and I got a super great deal.

Unprofessional. No help during crisis!

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Sold us a nice looking car that broke down a month later. When we called to see if the very specific problem was covered under our warranty, they (Jeff) had no idea if this particular problem was covered, but then told us it would have to be towed to the dealer and diagnosed before they could tell us anything (even though we knew the problem and asked if it would be--WOULD BE--covered). We would basically be taking a chance on paying for dealership labor/parts, a rental car, and a big tow bill! So we ended up special ordering the part we needed to do it ourselves, instead of taking the chance on paying a buttload more. The car has been broke down in the driveway for days while we wait for the part, and we have had to borrow a friend's wrecked car to get back and forth to work, which has no A/C in the middle of Heat Advisory summer weather. I almost fainted on my way to work and had to pull over and put it in park before I blacked out! I am very dissatisfied and we have had a horrible experience!

Excellent service

by from Tulsa, OK |

Excellent service. I enjoyed dealing with Mario in the sales department he was very knowledgable and helpful. I will defiantly be going back. I recommend Bob Moore Nissan to all my friends and family.

first ever new car

by from tulsa,ok |

I was very nervous to go in after reading some reviews on Google, but CJ assured me that he was honest and would always be upfront. I went in intending to keep my car but keeping an open mind. Within three hours I was driving away in exactly what I had my eyes on in a lower payment range then expected. I was never promised anything that wasn't met like so many car salesmen had before. I wanted tinted windows and CJ had an appointment on my next day off and even set me up with a rental car. He was friendly and extremely professional and was great with my three kids I brought in. Jimmy actually wasn't like the reviews either. Maybe he doesn't fit everyone's personality, but he was upfront and honest. If you don't have the credit or the money to afford the payment he has to tell you. It's not treating you like a child its just him telling you he can't make financial miracles. Don't believe all the negative reviews you read after all, you can't make them all happy!

Great Salesman

by from Tulsa, Ok |

Matthew was our salesman. He did everything he could to help us get the car that we wanted. I could not be more pleased with this dealership

First Nissan-Great experience

by from Tulsa, OK |

Mario let me drive several models. When they didn't have the options I wanted they had a car sent in from Norman. Wonderful experience, low pressure!

January 10, 2015

Thank you so much for your business, Crystal! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything, and remember to send us friends and family for the same treatment!

Great Service, Friendly Salesmen

by from Tulsa, OK |

I was t-boned by a drunk driver shortly before going off to college. Art at Bob Moore Nissan was the first salesman my parents and I met with and while we didn't find a car the first day, Art kept in touch with me until he found me the perfect car! Nothing but exceptional service from the people at Bob Moore Nissan!

January 10, 2015

We are glad to know Art did a great job! Thanks again for you business!

Purchase

by from Owasso, ok |

This is the 4th Nissan car, and was the best purchase

January 10, 2015

Thanks so much for your business! Let us know if we can help with anything else. We will be here when you're ready for your 5th!

Awesome buying experience

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Salesman Art Monson was very knowledgeable and patient during our buying process! My wife loves her 2012 Altima! First Nissan, definitely not the last

January 10, 2015

Thanks again for your business! We are glad Art was able to make it a pleasurable experience!

Good Place to shop for a car

by from tulsa,ok |

Salesman Shane was awesome. Nice place to shop, Great highway access to test drive a car.

January 10, 2015

We are happy Shane was able to help and make it a great experience! Let us know if we can help with anything! Thanks so much!