8190 E Skelly Dr, Tulsa, OK 74129

Service 888-251-2285

EXPECT MORE from Bob Moore Nissan of Tulsa

New Murano purchase, wonderful experience

by from McAlester, OK |

This is the second new car we have purchased from Bob Moore with the assist of Billy Estes. Brett Pigg provided us with his pleasant and professional talents in this latest purchase. The buying experience from this organization is without compare. What we asked for was accomplished beyond our expectations. The professionalism, the friendliness, and the genuine effort to fulfill the customers needs and wishes should serve as a model for all car dealerships. Over the past thirty years we have purchased many high end luxury cars and trucks. The buying experience through Bob Moore via Billy Estes stands head and shoulders above any other effort we have known. We have directed other dealerships who have failed get our business to look to Bob Moore for guidence. Thanks Billy and Brett, we love the car.

Won't even look at their dealership anymore

by from Bristow, OK |

So I saw this dealer had a vehicle I was VERY interested in. I contacted them via email and they told me the car was in transit to the dealership and they would let me know when it arrived. Well ok then. I had decided to go in and check a week later and they told me it was still not in yet and they expected it next week. They took me on a test drive of one that would be similar. Ok, everything is fine. I told them I was very interested in that one. So I called the next Friday (two weeks since I first started asking about the car) and they informed me that it did come in but someone had put a deposit down to hold the vehicle. Well, I've been talking to 4-5 people there for 2 weeks and no one told me you could do that AND they dang sure didn't go ahead and let me know someone had already done it. So I wasted my time by already going to the bank and getting approved, talking to insurance and by just having everything set up for when it came in. I was looking at other sites after that and actually found a vehicle I was interested again but come to find out it was at this dang dealership. Not thrilled I still emailed them and asked about it. Never got a response and the very next day the price jumped up $2,000. I WILL NEVER EVEN LOOK AT THIS DEALER AGAIN!. Poor everything and not worth wasting your time.

Bad Sales

by from Tulsa, OK |

I tried to purchase a car from these people. I did my research on their web site. We looked at how much my trade in was going to be (on their web site). How much a car that was on their lot. When we got there the price of the car on the lot was more and the trade in (from their site) was considerably less. They would not go down on the price of their car. They told me that I should buy an older cheaper car. I do understand that car dealers need to make a profit but really. They did not treat us well. I am not impressed with this dealership.

Extraordinary buying experience of new Murano

by from McAlester, OK |

This experience was without compare. This organization is obviously grounded in positive customer relations. What we asked for we received, exceeding all expectations. The professionalism, friendliness, and genuine effort to fulfill all customer needs and desires is evident. These qualities should be the guiding standard for all other dealerships. Over the past thirty years we have puchased many high end luxury cars and trucks. The buying experience with Bob Moore via Billy Estes surpasses all previous efforts. We have advised other dealerships who failed to gain our business that they should look to Bob Moore.

Oil change

by from Tulsa, ok |

Oil change, regular service today. No problems.....................................

by from Muskgoee, OK |

Went to Bob Moore first time buying. The salesman wss an extremely poor listener and unable to move past making his own points. He insulted every car that we told him we were looking at. He actually said..."Hyundai gets better gas mileage because they don't have a spare." How stupid does he think we are?? Well apparently not stupid enough to buy a car from him. The pressure techniques did not work for me.

Bob Moore Nissan responded to this review

November 7, 2012

We strive to ensure that all of our customers are treated with respect. Our business is based on getting to know a customer's needs and wants in order to provide the best vehicle solutions as well as the best value for their money. We want to assure you that this comment has been discussed and that our staff is aware that sometimes comments made, whether in an attempt at levity or not based on facts, can cause a customer to think we do not feel the need to address their concerns. Our managers would welcome any opportunity to address this situation personally with you in order to correct any misconception that our customer's satisfaction and buying experience are not among the most important factors to our business's success. Thank you.

Quote process

by from Hominy |

Verry good, salesman has been very cordial and informative in this process. I work for a govt. agency so I am required to submit 3 quotes to my company. They decide whom to buy from.

Window tinting

by from Tulsa |

Wonderful buying process from Bob Moore Nissan no complaints.