Dave's Used Cars

Dave's Used Cars

2008 Wyoming Ave, Wyoming, PA 18644

Used 888-806-0592

For Super Deals On Super Cars, Shop Super Dave's. Stop in and see us today.

Dave's Used Car Sale - Craig is the best!

by from Wyoming, Pa |

I must say - This was the easiest most effertless car-buying experience ever! Craig, the saleman was extremely professional, personable and friendly. I would recommend anyone I know to go to them. Fair pricing, easy terms and friendly salesman! A win win win!

February 19, 2012

I would like to thank you for your purchase of the Ford Five Hundred. I also would like to thank you for this great review. If there is anything that we can do, please let us know. Thank you again, Craig.

daves used cars we will be back

by from Elysburg,PA |

Unlike most dealership Daves Used Cars was hassle free. Craig was a very easy to deal with salesman.We bought a Ford Shelby GT and it was as advertised or better. Car lot was easy to find and had a great inventory to choose from. We will defenitly buy from them again.

Just a Great Car Buying Experience

by from Old Forge, Pa. |

This is a little overdue, but I purchased a 2011 Nissan Xterra X at Dave's back in November. I have to say that it was hands down, my best car buying experience ever. Craig was a very accomodating, professional, and no pressure salesperson. Never at any point did I feel rushed or pressured, or have to deal w/ any cheap sales tactics like with the other dealers. I was given a very fair price for my trade-in, & Craig also helped me beat my original financing rate to keep my target payment in the comfort zone. I HIGHLY recommend that if you are looking into a used vehicle purchase, put DAVE'S USED CAR SALES on your list, you will not be sorry. Thanks again Craig!!

February 1, 2014

Chris, I would like to thank you both again. If you ever need anything, let me know. Thank you, Craig.

good people to deal with

by from Shavertown, Pa |

Nice people, easy to deal with, I recommend you look at this dealership

Great service and great prices!

by from Hanover, PA |

Dave and staff really took care of my family for years. Exceptional service and great information on all types of vehicles. I would never even look anywhere else for a car. I always know my money goes a long way at Dave's. Got my last two cars there and never had any types of problems. Highly satisfied!!

Great showroom

by from Drums,PA |

Great customer service. Craig the salesman was very professional.

I Agree... Craig IS the BEST!!

by from Harding, PA |

My husband ended up stopping at Dave's to look at an HHR. Tried it out,and he wasn't too comfortable in it. He mentioned to Craig, that he must be stuck driving a truck. Craig mentioned an Avalanche to him. He told him that he himself didn't care for them, but his wife wanted one, but it HAD TO BE RED!. Craig said "Follow me". Next thing you know, my husband picks me up to see it, and we end up getting it. She is a BEAUTY. I found a few minor things that needed to be fixed and they were taken care of without question... I even returned one day... panicking because a piece was loose and falling off, and Craig came out, and fixed it... with NO PROBLEM... He really changed my mind about going to a used car dealer...I'd say I will return, but now that I have my dream vehicle... I am set!!

November 14, 2012

We want to thank you for your purchase. I do remember when your husband came in. The Avalanche was in the back getting detailed and his reaction when we said that we had one in RED was great. I will always remember this one. Thank you again.

Just a Fantastic Detail

by from Exeter, PA |

I went in this past summer to have my "04 Escape Detailed. It came out showroom new! I have a small child and as many kow it is difficult to keep a car clean with kids. They got melted crayon out of the carpets, (from under the seat, so you know they are thorough) drink stains off the seat, they even found a long lost SD card. The exterior was fabulous, the shine is so brilliant, and stayed, even months later. I purchased this vehicle used, so I had never seen the vehicle when it was new, but they sure made it look like it was! After seeing the care and heart that went into detailing my vehicle, the next one I purchase will be from Dave's!Thanks Guys!

November 14, 2012

Thank you very much. And thank you for sending your mom and dad in on the Monte Carlo. Glad we can help.