Landers Ford

Used 866-995-9768 Used 866-995-9768
Service 888-298-1186 Service 888-298-1186

wrong pictures

by from C, Ms |

What is the point of including 9 pictures of your business when not a single one is of the car you're selling? Either post pictures of the vehicle or nothing at all.

Great Service!

by from Dierks, Ar. |

Very helpful getting me in a vehicle with a payment that I can afford, top notch service from Landers! Thanks a lot! Love the GMC Acadia.....

Wonderful Transaction!

by from North Little Rock, AR |

After searching dozens of used cars online, I spotted a used Honda CRV at Landers Ford in Benton, AR. I spoke with the salesman, Austin Harris over the phone. He was super friendly and even had the car waiting out front when I arrived. Austin was so patient during our test drive and answered so many of my questions and concerns. The Sales Manager, Mark Wilson, was very courteous when we negotiated a price and financing terms. He explained the financial terms in a way that was easy to understand and not condescending. Lastly, Buzz Samples made the final paperwork so easy to complete. Such an easy car buying experience! (for a change!) I appreciate the time that all of these super professional and courteous employees gave me and my mother. I also appreciate that they knew which vehicle I wanted and could afford and didn't try to pressure me into anything else! I will definitely return for my next vehicle purchase and will recommend to friends!

review

by from benton, arkansas |

The info on the car online was not correct. Ad said 4 wheel drive and turned out to be 2. The first 2 cars I tested were shoty at best after being told they were choice. They prices quoted were 1000.00 higher once inside the building. The ol bait and switch is alive and well. Not going back.

i had the best experience ever at Landers Ford.

by from benton,arkansas |

I had the best experience ever my dealerChristin Ward was the best she put me in car that is suitable for me and safe for me and my son. She was courteous to me and my mother. And my son. She broke everything down for me and is helping me build my credit back up. She also made me feel like home and the next car i get after this one i will go to her. Even the men made me feel like home they were funny and kind and thoughtful. I appericiate them so much i wouldnt want to go anywhere else, and i recommend anyone to go to them since they are very respectful to you

No response to request for info

by from Bryant AR |

Requested more info on a used car that I saw on cars.com and received absolutely no response from the dealership. They must not need the business.

Great place to buy

by from Little Rock |

I was a first time buyer and they made the process very easy by giving me the best deal, lowest interest rate, and taking the time to explain everything

Mustang Cobra

by from OKC |

Interested in a Mustang Cobra, 2003 model. advertised as a low milage car. wanted to talk with previous owner, but dealership would not arrange. Very disappointed. Ended up purchasing a cobra locally and was able to obtain history of vehicle. Very important when purchasing this type of car.