Preferred Automotive-Lima Road

9134 Lima Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46818

Used 866-983-9569 Used 866-983-9569

Your Preferred Dealer!

LIMA ROAD LOCATION...NOT OUR FIRST DEALING W/ THEM

by from fort wayne, in |

This is our second vehicle purchase from this location. we returned her because they treated us well previously. these guys did all they could to accommodate us in the search for the vehicle(s) and i am Very Satisfied, i Definitely Recommend this location to anybody wanting to be treated well. very personable group of people.

Not impressed

by from Fort wayne IN |

I have sent several requests to this place from Cars.com and have never heard anything at all from them. No calls no email nothing......!!!!!!

March 23, 2016

We truly apologize for your experience. We are unsure of what went wrong. Can you please call me so that we can get to the bottom of this and figure out what went wrong? I assure you that we will do our best to make it up to you. James Bowman 260-489-0489

very satisfied with my purchase

by from Northern indiana |

I bought a 2007 ford mustang, I took me a year to find the car I was looking for and they had the car I wanted. I was thinking when I went to purchase my car that It was going to be a big pain in the butt to get the car, and I was thinking, here we go with pushy dealers again, NOT at all, they made buying this car painless and EASY, I was there for only an hour, that included the paper work and test drive and I was on my way.... thanks :)

Ford Focus

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was looking for a vehicle that was a 7 seater then I found this ford focus and I fell in love with it and was approved for it. my 7 passenger will have to wait. Mike was very professional and nice.

Getting a truck/boat/truck

by from Fort wayne |

working with Brandon (Sales Professional) here at Preferred was efficient, knowledgeable, and helpful. He connected on a personal level with us to help get us through the buying processe.

Buy A Car!!

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

This facility has wonderful staff members and they do whatever they can to make you comfortable while waiting for all the paperwork to process!! Wonderful staff. Brandon Neeley was great!

Great car, great service!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I was in need of a reliable car, but didn't have much money or decent credit. But Preferred Auto helped me get into a very nice, dependable car and at a reasonable price. Their customer service is 2nd to none; ask for Brandon Neeley, he's awesome! Couldn't have asked for a better, painless buying process than what I had at Preferred Auto on Lima Road. My dad also bought his Jeep from them and had a similar experience. These guys are great!

Good experience

by from Elkhart, IN |

Josh helped us with the process. He took us on a couple of test drives, 3 kids and all. He was very personable, patient, and helpful. The negotiation process was amicable. We are happy to be driving home in our new (to us) minivan!

September 21, 2014

Dear Supermom, Thank you for your feedback ma'am! We do aim to please. If you have any questions regarding your minivan or your title work please let us know! Very Respectfully, Joshua Short

Great and friendly service

by from Fort Wayne, IN. |

The buying process was very simple and the Preferred Auto Group on Lima Rd. never tried to sell me something i did not need.

September 21, 2014

Dear Mr. Lamonte, From all of us here at the Lima Road Preferred Auto, Thank you for your feedback! We can't say enough how much your Kind words make us want to continue to strive for excellence. Very Respectfully, Joshua Short

Great Customer Service!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Customer Service was outstanding! I recommend anyone who is looking for a used vehicle to check out Preferred Auto on Lima road. Our car salesman was very friendly, and down to earth.

September 21, 2014

Dear Mrs. Hiatt, We here at Preferred Auto Lima Road take great strides to make the car buying process a smooth and stress free experience. If there is anything you believe we can do to make it better please let us know! It's getting close to fall so please stay safe in your new car! Very Respectfully, Joshua Short