Buyavette

Buyavette

3762 Dekalb Technology Pkwy # B, Atlanta, GA 30340

Used 877-511-9774

Sales, Purchasing, Consignment, Service, & Performance -- we are your one stop shop for all things Corvette!

100% Happy

by from Montgomery,AL |

I have purchased two Corvettes from Buyavette. The first was a 86 (fixer up) coupe that was actually in better shape than advertised and expected. The second was a 98 coupe that had a couple of minor issues that they fixed before delivery and was at a very reasonable price. I would certainly recommend them because of their Corvette specific knowledge, quality repairs and up-front honesty. I would definately buy from them in the future.

BuyAVette: Fixed Intermittent Starting Issue

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had been having trouble with my 2005 Corvette not starting almost since I first purchased it in 2007. I have had multiple batteries put into it. I've had the computer reprogrammed as these cars have been known to suffer from DBS (Dead Battery Syndrome). I even had a special charger installed so I could plug it into an electrical outlet as the massive number of electronic components in these cars will drain a battery in ten days if you don't run the car. After all this, I went out to start my car to go to work one day last week and it would not start. I had the car towed to BuyaVette after getting a cheaper quote for a starter than the dealer quoted. As it turned out, BuyAVette had the same issue with one of their cars a while back and it took them three and half weeks to figure out it was a loose wire going to the PCM. It was a very difficult problem to diagnose as it was intermittent. As a result, they were able to fix my car in a day. They have a great crew and seven mechanics who do nothing but work on Corvettes all day long. From now on, they will be doing all the service work on my car.

Dana Wright

by from Alexander City Alabama |

worked with Keith and he and the staff went out of there way to help us love our vette go see keith

Great Experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I found my Corvette on BuyAVette's website and inquired about the car over the phone and worked with Lance to make my purchase. I live in Michigan so Lance's communication regarding the car had to be superb, which it was. Shipping was arranged through a third party and Lance was prompt to follow up throughout the entire process, even while he was on vacation. I will definitely consider BuyAVette for my next Corvette purchase!

Buyavette responded to this review

May 19, 2015

Anthony, thank you so much for your review of Buyavette.net and my performance. As a Corvette owner and enthusiast I understand the passion that Corvette owners have, what they want in, and from their Corvette, and I always strive to sell a Corvette that I myself would be proud to own. Again, thank you, and enjoy your beautiful red Corvette! Lance Elliott

Great Experience at Buyavette!

by from Gainesville GA |

I was in the market for my "new to me" Corvette. I immediately thought of Buyavette. Their selection of top quality, low mileage Corvettes is unmatched! I was in the hunt for a top notch 60th anniversary 427. After I called Geoff and Brett, they went to work for me right away. They found a low mileage car and had it in Atlanta in just a few days. The condition of the car was actually better than the guys had told me! The car is beautiful guys! They really know nice 'vettes when they see them! I would strongly recommend Buyavette if you are shopping for that special Corvette.

KEITH AT BUYAVETTE THE VERY BEST, HE KNOWS VETTES.

by from FROM WESTERN MONTANA |

I'VE WANTED TO OWN A CORVETTE SINCE I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, SO I WAS REALLY PREPARED TO PURCHASE A VETTE. I LOVE THE C6 BODY STYLE & ALSO THE 427cuin HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINE IN THE Z06 VETTES SO I FOCUSED ON THE 2006 TO 2009 Z06 CORVETTES( BLACK EXTERIOR & INTERIOR). I BEGAN LOOKING ON CARS.COM & OTHER WEBB SITES & RECORDED IN A NOTE BOOK ABOUT 50+ Z06 VETTES. I ALSO WANTED A VETTE WITH LESS THAN10,OOO MILES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I SELECTED SOME & SENT INQUIRIES BY E-MAIL THROUGH CARS.COM. KEITH SENT A REPLY AS WELL AS OTHERS FORM OTHER COMPANIES. I DIDN'T RESPOND RIGHT A WAY BUT KEITH SENT ANOTHER E-MAIL IN 1 DAY & SAID WHERE ARE YOU MARC ! SO THE NEXT DAY I CALLED KEITH & NOW IT IS HISTORY. I PURCHASED A 2009 BLACK Z06 CORVETTE WITH 3,765 MILES, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL MEAN LOOKING CORVETTE! I TALKED WITH KEITH NUMEROUS TIMES BY CELL PHONE, HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS VERY PROFFESIONALLY & NEVER RUSHED ANY THING. WHEN HE DIDN'T KNOW A ANSWER HE ALSO FOUND THE INFO I NEEDED. HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY & PATIENT & VERY INFORMATIVE ON CORVETTES IN ALL MY BUSINESS DEALS WITH HIM. THIS WAS MY FIRST PURCHASE OVER THE INTERNET FOR A SPORT CAR, I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WORKING THROUGH THIS PURCHASE WITH KEITH. MY WIFE FELT VERY UNCOMFORTABLE ABOUT PURCHASING A HIGH VALUE SPORT CAR THROUGH THE INTERNET WITHOUT SEEING THE CAR IN PERSON & DRIVING IT. I DID A LOT OF RESEARCH ON THIS Z06 VETTE & FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WORKING WITH KEITH ON THIS DEAL, IT WAS LIKE I WAS THEIR IN PERSON IN MAKING THIS PURCHASE FROM BUYAVETTE. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE A CORVETTE GO TO BUYAVETTE, THEY HAVE A GREAT SELECTION & ASK FOR KEITHLOTHROP. BUYAVETTE ALSO HAS A GREAT OWNER IN GREG RUSH.

Corvettes are in as excellent condition as stated

by from Marietta, ga |

I was very skeptical about how many corvettes could in as excellent condition and low mileage as advertised. So we drove over to the dealership, our sales rep, Geoff Thompson greeted us asked a few questions to narrow what we were looking for. Then he suggested we drive the ones that fit our criteria no sales tactics to pressure us to buy. We drove 9 or 10, let him know we wanted to think about it. This dealership is interested in making sure you get the right car for you, no high pressure sales here. We returned two days later to decide and purchased our 2009 corvette. The best car buying experience ever. They gladly put the car on a rack for us to inspect the underside and thoroughly look at the tires. We love our new to us corvette.

by Jeff in Illinois

by from illinois |

I purchased a cobra they had on consignment. Lance Elliott was the dealer I spoke to, being a corvette dealer he admitted he admitted he didn't know much about cobras but any questions I had that he didn't have an answer for he would get the answer and promptly called me back with the information I needed. When I arrived at the dealership everyone was very helpful and arranged delivery of my cobra with no problems, it was the most stress free car buying experience I ever had. Thanks again Lance

Buyavette responded to this review

May 19, 2015

Jeff, thank you for your review of Buyavette.net and my performance. As a Corvette enthusiast and high performance car nut I understand what my customers expect when buying this type of automobile. Again, I thank you and wishing you years of enjoyment from your gorgeous 1965 Shelby Cobra. Lance Elliott

Great reviews are legitimate. I was a skeptic.

by from Ball Ground, Ga |

I bought my 2009 corvette here two weeks ago. After the purchase I discovered several things that were not right (within 48 hours after the purchase). I spoke to Yahn, my salesman, and was assured they would be taken care of. I am happy to say I brought the corvette back a week later and the service department made everything right. I will try to bring it here for service in the future. I was surprised how hard it is to see corvettes when I started shopping them. These people have more corvettes indoors than on the outdoor lot. Great experience. Yahn is a knowledgeable salesman. This corvette is a 50/50 toy to share with my wife. We both think it is just a dream to drive it. Awesome power.

My experance with Buyavette

by from Fayetteville, NC |

As everyone knows, buying anything over the internet can be very risky. However, I've wanted a C3 all my life and these guys looked pretty good. They had "my" car, so I took the chance. From the jump, Jeff (my salesman) was very professional and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. So I wrote the check. The car arrived as promised and was in better shape than I had expected. In fact, much better shape than I thought possible for a car more than 35 years old. What a dream and when I stop to get gas, everyone and I mean everyone comes to the window to take a look. Man, I couldn't be happier if it had come with Kate Upton. Well, maybe a little but I recommend these guys to the max. They do it right. Thanks Jeff and all the Buyavette team. I don't know if I will ever buy another Vette but if I do, I will surely call your number. Thanks again for making a old man happy.

Great car buying expirence

by from Birmingham Alabama |

I just bought a car that I have always wanted. I had been looking for a corvette and had visited the website on a regular basis. I had e mailed Patrick Damarrow about a car that I had seen on the website. Made an appointment to see the car and I could not have ask for any better. Patrick was very friendly , showed me the car , even pointed out out a few flaws on the car , after all, it is a 12 year old Corvette. The buying process was simple and ALL staff very friendly. While the car was being detailed and cleaned for me to take home , there were a couple of minor issues with the car that came up. The dealership offered to do the repairs at no charge. I scheduled an appointment with the service department and was very satisfied with the service that I got. I can not say enough about my salesman , and all in the service department. I certainly would buy another car from this dealership. I can't remember everyone's name that I came in to contact with , but the whole process was very easy. You. Guys have my business.