Valley Auto Liquidators

13818 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99216

Used 888-238-1617 Used 888-238-1617

Buy with confidence!!

Checked Back on Purchase!

by from Spokane, WA |

Not only did Arvine check back with me consistently to see if my vehicle buying experience was great, but he went above and beyond to listen to my wants and needs out of a vehicle upgrade, he was extremely friendly, honest. I will definitely be back for my next car.

Upfront and Honest

by from Spokane, WA |

The Salesman at Valley Auto Liquidators was very forthcoming and helpful in finding us a great car at a fair price for Cass and I. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to purchase a good used auto or trade.

Easy Transaction

by from Spokane, WA |

John made this one of the easiest transactions we have ever experienced. Out of all the ones that we have had purchasing vehicles, he had made this one very simple.

Great Payment Options

by from Spokane, WA |

Adam did a great job finding a vehicle that was a good fit for our family. He also worked fast and worked hard to get us the payment we needed. It was nice to be heard for once.

Thank You Arvine and Kyle!

by from Spokane, WA |

Arvine helped me find a new car, he was very helpful! He's amazing! Kyle also helped me find something that was good for me and safe and sound! I really appreciated their help. Valley Auto Liquidators have amazing employees!!

Right Vehicle for Needs!

by from Spokane, WA |

Jon was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding purchase process. He was very friendly and listened to what I was looking for to find the right vehicle to fit my needs and situation.

No Bickering!

by from Spokane, WA |

Jon and Arvine were amazing! No hassle, No bickering, easy to deal with and quick the financing paperwork. I had my car in less than an hour and they were crazy busy and under staffed. Thanks again guys! I will not go anywhere else in the future!

Ecellent 2nd Purchase

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

I just worked with Arvine at Valley Auto Liquidators to help me find the perfect replacement vehicle. After my crash. I bought my wife's suburban from there 2 yrs ago and that was a great vehicle also. Thank you for another great purchase!

Blessing for my Family

by from Spokane Valley,WA |

I did not expect to go home with a new car when I made the call asking about a vehicle I liked. My husband and I haven't had any luck getting approved for a car until we came here. Arvine went way out of his way to make sure that we not only got the car, but with payments that fit our budget. This is a blessing for our family and it is much appreciated. I highly recommend anyone to come to Valley Auto Liquidators!

Busy and they still helped

by from Spokane, WA |

Scott was not the first person that we talked to. We also talked to Jon, and we let him know our situation. Without hesitation be brought us in although he was busy with other customers, he was kind enough to introduce us to Scott who ran around doing his best to find us what we wanted. It took him his first try and we were in our new car. He was polite, friendly and didn't bother us with cars we didn't want. Overall, a great experience thanks to Jon and especially Scott for their service. We will definitely be back!!