Valley Auto Liquidators

Valley Auto Liquidators

13818 E Sprague Ave, Spokane, WA 99216

Used 888-479-2313

Buy with confidence!! EVERY vehicle we offer comes with a FREE 3 Month 3000 Mile Limited Warranty!!

THEY ARE THE BEST

by from Spokane, WA |

I just bought my second car through them and would never go anywhere else. They are honest and fair....

Valley Auto Liquidators responded to this review

October 24, 2012

Thank You for your input! It is nice to let our customers do the talking for us!!

I quote, "Why do you want a car fax report?"

by from Spokane, WA |

When a dealer demands to know WHY you want a car fax report when buying a used car, it's safe to assume that they're up to something.

Never responded to my Internet request about a car

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I found a car on their website and sent them an inquiry to see if the car was still in stock, along with all of my personal contact information. I am not from Washington State but would travel to look at the car. I never received any response from them whether or not they still had the car in stock.

Horrible

by from Spokane |

I bought a car from this place January 19, 2011, at first I was extremley happy with my expereience unitl about 3 months into owning my car my Transmission light came on, I called Valley Auto Liquidators to explain to them that the transmission specalist I took my car too said I needed a whole new transmission and the fluid that they pulled from my transmission when they did a flush was not transmission fluid. This brings me to October of 2012... my car again has the same transmission problems and is currently broken down 4 hours away from Spokane. I called Valley Auto Liquidators to see what they could do and NOTHING! I am highly disapointed with my expereinece here and would never in a million years do business with them again!

Focused Buyer

by from Spokane Valley |

Thanks to the guys at Valley Auto Liquidators. Its never fun buying a car, and after the last one I bought i wanted to take my time on this one, thats what they let me do. I got a great car, thanks again guys!

Focused Buyer

by from Spokane Valley |

Excellent People!!

by from Spokane WA |

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a car!! They found exactly what I wanted!! I love my Odyssey!! Thanks again!! Jessica