Towne Hyundai

3525 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

Awesome easy process

by from Buffalo NY |

Everything went so smoothly and everyone was so helpful! I had an awesome experience.

August 27, 2013

That's great to hear! We aim to make your experience Positively Different at Towne Auto. Thanks again for your business.

Outstanding Sales and Service Exprerience at Towne

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I am on my third new Hyundai all purchased from Towne, an Accent, Tucson and now an Elantra. Every time I have gone in there, I am greeted by friendly sales staff and people that want to be sure I find a product to suite my needs. When I was in the market to trade in the Tucson and purchase an Elantra, I went straight to Towne to look and see what was available, costs and features on the car. Our salesman, Jeremy, was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable! I explained to him what I was looking for and he assisted me in finding a car with all the features that I wanted, the color I was looking for and the cost that I was willing to pay. I was able to find and purchase my car quickly and if I wanted have same day pick-up of the car. I also added a car starter and Jeremy and Bob from service worked together to be sure that it could be installed without delay. I am grateful for the quick and thorough service I was able to receive while shopping.

March 13, 2013

Jamie, I am grateful that you took the time to let us know about your experience. I will be sure to thank Jeremy for his outstanding customer service as well. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to assist you throughout your ownership experience. We are only a phone call away. Thank you, Michael Lindstrom Internet Sales Manager 716-662-7400

Great Customer Service

by from Cheektowaga, NY |

I cannot say enough positive things about the people at Towne Hyundai. They are there for you no matter what the reason. I recently met a salesman named Mike Lindstrom and found him to be very professional. He was truly concerned that I was a happy customer. The service department at this dealership is awesome. They were there for me always. I would definitely recommend this dealership and I know that if we ever replace my husband's car, that's where we will be going to.

March 13, 2013

Cindy and family, Thank you so much for the great review! We will be sure to pass your kind words on to Mike as well. If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know. Thanks again, The Towne Hyundai Team

Happy Ending

by from Eden, NY |

I must admit we certainly debated about buying another Santa Fe when our 2009 was having its 2nd transmission put in and still had problems but the service department was great. We received a loaner to drive and after spending an afternoon with Tom T. we decided to buy a new 2013 Santa Fe Sport. Noel gave us a great deal on the trade in and we were very happy to find a Sport model in our color choice. Tom was under the weather when we went to pick up the car but Mike L. did a great job of describing all the dashboard electronics and so far we are very pleased. It's been a pleasure doing business with Towne Hundai.

March 5, 2013

Jim and Jennifer, Thank you for your business and for your continued faith in our dealership. Although not very common,sometimes unfortunate mechanical issues can occur on vehicles today. We're glad this worked out for everyone involved, and very grateful that you trusted us to serve you well. Thank you again ~ The Towne Hyundai Team

No better place to buy a car

by from Amherst, NY |

Just bought my third Hyundai this year from Towne auto. One for my daughter, a new Sonata for me and, when that one was totalled in an accident, another Sonata for me. Cal Tobias is amazing! He proves that there are honest car salesmen, who work for the customer to get you the best deal. I am now driving my fourth Sonata and recommend it highly. Reliable, great gas mileage, safe, comfortable, luxury feel without the high price.My daughter is in a Tucson and she loves it. My son drives an Elantra and my partner has an Elantra wagon. We are a Hyundai family and Towne is our dealer.

February 20, 2013

Nancy and family, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. As always we strive to make each and every customer's buying and ownership experience positively different. Enjoy your new Sonata! ~ Mike Lindstrom (mlindstrom@towneauto.com)

Car buying made easy

by from West Valley, NY |

Our salesman Savi Singh found my wife and I the exact vehicle, a 2011 black Hyundai Santa Fe limited AWD, we were looking for. Savi took time with us and showed us how all the new instrumentation worked. the Towne Hyundai dealership was friendly, and helped us through all the details involved in the purchase of the car, and even got us a good finance rate.

February 20, 2013

Jackie & John, Thank you for writing this review. Often times our customers have specific vehicle requests when it comes to colors and features. I'm glad we were able to acquire the exact vehicle you were looking for. I hope you enjoy your Hyundai Santa Fe, and let us know if you have any questions in the future. Sincerely, Mike Lindstrom (mlindstrom@towneauto.com)

Car Shopping at Towne Hyundai, a Great Experience

by from Akron, NY |

My husband and I had been shopping for a new vehicle since June 2012 after the untimely demise of our 2003 Nissan Altima in a car accient. We surived, the vehicle was totaled. We went to Towne Auto last summer and met Michael Lindstrom, a young and enthusatic salesman. I was interested in the Sonata and Mike showed us the car inside and out, even explaining everything under the hood. He is very thorough and not at all "pushy". He said when you buy a car from Towne and him, you get him too! His customer service is excellent; he told us if we have any questions/concerns to cal him directly. My husband is a very cautious consumer and did extensive research on the Sonata as well as the many other vehicles we looked at over the next few months. I loved the Sonata and Mr. Linstrom's sales approach, so we returned one snowy evening and took the Sonata out for a second test drive. We finally decided to purchase our 2013 Hydunai Sonata and took delivery on 12/13/2012. I love this car; it is a dream! The ride is smooth, the accelaration from 0 to 60 is good, the panoramic sun roof is beautiful, the heated seats come in handy, the dual heat/air control keeps everyone happy, the XM radio with the comedy channels I have been listing to keep me laughing no matter my mood, the blue tooth has been fun to play with especially getting restaurant reviews and navigation assistance! My only negative point so far is that the operator's driving speed and the posted speed limits do not show up on the map. I'm not sure if this function is not available, or if we haven't figured it out yet. I am sure a call to Mike Lindstrom (Lindy) will straigthen this out. Everyone at the dealership was very professional and courteous. Even the final paperwork was handled in a efficient and friendly manner. Zero percent interest for 60 months was an excellent selling point. I would recommend this dealer to everyone!

February 20, 2013

Peggy & family, Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience with us. We are glad you are loving your Sonata, and we'll make sure to have Mike call you to discuss your questions about the navigation system. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact him at 716-662-6533 ext. 519. Thank you again for choosing our dealership to purchase your Sonata.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Depew, NY |

I have had the pleasure of working with Towne thru my father who has purchased a few cars thru them and i can tell you that they have a life long customer with me. The service, sales and finance employees made the purchase exceptional and when my lease is up i know right where i am going to get all my future cars. Thank you for your outstanding customer service.

Great Experience at Towne

by from Hamburg, NY |

I highly recommend Towne! My salesman, Cal, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. As a first time buyer, I was very nervous about car shopping because of the stories I have heard. But Cal made it pressure free and thoroughly explained everything so that I could understand. I will definitely be back in the future! Thanks Cal!

Been around the block....

by from Buffalo, NY |

We have been buying cars for years; this has been the best experience we ever had with purchasing a vehicle. Our Salesman, Mike Lindstrom, was very knowledgeable and informative about the vehicle. Normally we are hesitant about writing a review, so before I wrote this, we wanted to make sure we owned the vehicle for a signficant amount of time in order to base our writeup on actual experiences. Long term: the service dept has been amazing, and our salesman has stayed in contact, and continually reminds us of our service appointments, and makes sure we are satisfied with everything. When we come across other people who are looking for a car, we rave about our great experiences, and tell them to ask for Mike at Towne Hyundai. After purchasing multiple vehicles from Towne Hyundai, and speaking with other people who have purchased vehicles from Towne Hyundai, I am confident that our experience is not an isolated one. If you are researching new dealterships to do business at, take a good look at Towne.