Towne Hyundai

New 888-485-2831
Used 888-485-1934
Service 888-485-3172

Positively Different

Been around the block....

by from Buffalo, NY |

We have been buying cars for years; this has been the best experience we ever had with purchasing a vehicle. Our Salesman, Mike Lindstrom, was very knowledgeable and informative about the vehicle. Normally we are hesitant about writing a review, so before I wrote this, we wanted to make sure we owned the vehicle for a signficant amount of time in order to base our writeup on actual experiences. Long term: the service dept has been amazing, and our salesman has stayed in contact, and continually reminds us of our service appointments, and makes sure we are satisfied with everything. When we come across other people who are looking for a car, we rave about our great experiences, and tell them to ask for Mike at Towne Hyundai. After purchasing multiple vehicles from Towne Hyundai, and speaking with other people who have purchased vehicles from Towne Hyundai, I am confident that our experience is not an isolated one. If you are researching new dealterships to do business at, take a good look at Towne.

Great Car, Great Dealership!

by from Clarence, NY |

Wonderful experience with Towne in purchasing a new Sonata. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a new Hyundai!

Car dealership review

by from West Seneca, NY |

Purchased my first SUV a couple years ago, a 2011 Hyndai Tucson from Towne Automotive in Orchard Park, NY. The whole car buying process went well thanks to my salesman, Cal Tobias. The dealership is right in my neighborhood so its very convenient. Very well satisfied.

Easy Purchase

by from Tonawanda, NY |

This was the first time leasing a car and Jeremy P made the process very easy. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I felt no pressure working with him. I would certainly recommend him.

Love my economy car!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Love my 2012 Hyundai Accent that I purchased from Towne Hyundai. The whole experience was painless. I would recommend everyone to go see Towne!!

Awesome sales person!

by from West Falls, NY |

I leased a new 2011 Hyundai Elantra and my sales person did everything. Eren Kipp is the best sales person I have ever dealt with.

Good overall experience

by from Depew, New York |

We just purchased a 2011 Outlander used from Jeremy at Towne. He did a great job finding us a car in our budget and most importantly one that had third row seating. After we bought the car, it was ready the next day, washed, waxed and ready to go. Overall we are happy with our experience and will be back once we have a need for another car.

Always a pleasure buying at Towne Hyundai all 4x!

by from Orchard park |

I am very surprised and thrown off by the other poor reviews, however not to many people will take 2 minutes of their day to write a compliment online only the negatives. I have now purchased 4 Hyundai vehicles with Towne Hyundai with the help of my salesman Cal Tobias. I have never once felt pressured or pushed into a vehicle or work/maintenance I needed done thanks to Mike and Rob in service! Needless to say I am a customer for life, keep up the good work Towne!

The sales person had no interest to sell a car

by from Buffalo, New York |

Even though I read the previous poor review I went to the dearship looking to buy a car. The person was right, poor service. Would not go back and would not recommend the place. Ended up going to a Honda dealer after I left this place and bought a car there.

A Good Deal (and Dealer) on a 2013 Sonata

by from West Seneca |

We shopped four other Hyundai/Kia dealers before we talked with Cal at Towne. Towne's pricing was aggressive and we got our deal done in a hour with no games/gimmicks, and no pressure to buy additional dealer services. They also had a good selection of Elantra coupes, GT hatchbacks and Sonata GLS.

Towne Hyundai responded to this review

October 2, 2012

Thank you very much,and we are so glad to hear from you and your positive experience,enjoy your new car.