Towne Hyundai

3525 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY 14127

Great Car, Great Dealership!

by from Clarence, NY |

Wonderful experience with Towne in purchasing a new Sonata. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a new Hyundai!

Car dealership review

by from West Seneca, NY |

Purchased my first SUV a couple years ago, a 2011 Hyndai Tucson from Towne Automotive in Orchard Park, NY. The whole car buying process went well thanks to my salesman, Cal Tobias. The dealership is right in my neighborhood so its very convenient. Very well satisfied.

Easy Purchase

by from Tonawanda, NY |

This was the first time leasing a car and Jeremy P made the process very easy. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I felt no pressure working with him. I would certainly recommend him.

Awesome sales person!

by from West Falls, NY |

I leased a new 2011 Hyundai Elantra and my sales person did everything. Eren Kipp is the best sales person I have ever dealt with.

Love my economy car!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Love my 2012 Hyundai Accent that I purchased from Towne Hyundai. The whole experience was painless. I would recommend everyone to go see Towne!!

Good overall experience

by from Depew, New York |

We just purchased a 2011 Outlander used from Jeremy at Towne. He did a great job finding us a car in our budget and most importantly one that had third row seating. After we bought the car, it was ready the next day, washed, waxed and ready to go. Overall we are happy with our experience and will be back once we have a need for another car.

Always a pleasure buying at Towne Hyundai all 4x!

by from Orchard park |

I am very surprised and thrown off by the other poor reviews, however not to many people will take 2 minutes of their day to write a compliment online only the negatives. I have now purchased 4 Hyundai vehicles with Towne Hyundai with the help of my salesman Cal Tobias. I have never once felt pressured or pushed into a vehicle or work/maintenance I needed done thanks to Mike and Rob in service! Needless to say I am a customer for life, keep up the good work Towne!

The sales person had no interest to sell a car

by from Buffalo, New York |

Even though I read the previous poor review I went to the dearship looking to buy a car. The person was right, poor service. Would not go back and would not recommend the place. Ended up going to a Honda dealer after I left this place and bought a car there.

A Good Deal (and Dealer) on a 2013 Sonata

by from West Seneca |

We shopped four other Hyundai/Kia dealers before we talked with Cal at Towne. Towne's pricing was aggressive and we got our deal done in a hour with no games/gimmicks, and no pressure to buy additional dealer services. They also had a good selection of Elantra coupes, GT hatchbacks and Sonata GLS.

Towne Hyundai responded to this review

October 2, 2012

Thank you very much,and we are so glad to hear from you and your positive experience,enjoy your new car.

Will never buy from a Towne owned dealership

by from Angola,NY |

On 8/1/12 I asked to look at USED 2011 Mustang GT500. The salesman named Ron was eager to help but thats when the problems started. First, it took 45 mins to "find the keys." Then Ron explained that i could not test drive the car because his manager said if I buy it then I can test drive it. I thanked Ron for his time and then proceeded to a competitor and ordered a 2013 Mustang GT500. I can understand if i was 18 years old out for a joy ride but im 45 and in law enforcement. your loss Towne.....

Towne Hyundai responded to this review

August 11, 2012

Dear Sir,I apologies for your experience,I've been with Towne for 12yrs and can assure you we are 1 of the most reputable dealers in this area.I spoke to you the day you came in,I was taking photos in our drive thru,although it is NO excuse, Ron is rather new with our company and not familiar with our procedures on a vehicle of this caliber,as you know its not a standard pre owned vehicle you would find on any lot,and is a highline race machine,you should have had a test drive and Ron should have gone with you, so again I Apologies! I regret loosing your business,and regret your experience,if the opportunity ever arises that we may have another chance with you,I assure you I personally will do everything in my power to see you are handled accordingly,this should have never happened. Thank you I hope you enjoy your new vehicle,and be honored for the opportunity on the next one. John Kowalczyk Internet Manager