Holler Hyundai

Service 888-299-7457

Buy Smart - Be Happy

New Car Purchase

by from Cocoa, FL |

My wife, daughter and I had a very positive experience buying a new car at Holler Hyundai. Quan Loc was our sales rep and he did an excellent job of answering any questions we had, without being pushy or overbearing. He gave us "space" when we mentioned that we needed time to talk privately about our decision. Since we purchased the vehicle a couple of days ago, Quan called us today to make sure everything was going well. I would recommend you ask for Quan if interested in purchasing a vehicle! Additionally, we have recommended to our son that when he is ready to get a new/used vehicle that he take the time to visit this dealer.

Best place to service a Hyundai!

by from Orlando, Florida |

Best place to service a Hyundai! Greg Jones was my advisor. He is friend, courteous, and takes care of everything promptly!

NEW SONOTA 2015

by from Orlando, FL |

This is the second car I buy from this dealership. If you ever need assistance ask for Dale Humpherys. He knows what he is doing and best of all he is upfront and sincere and does not waste your time. Thanks, Dale.

Gregory Jones has customer service

by from Orlando,Florida |

Gregory Jones has great customer services and very informative on programs the dealer has to offer, and very detailed on the status of your vehicle..

Customer Service @ Holler Hyundai is outstanding!!

by from Debary, Fl |

I have to say - I love my Hyundai. The experience from start to finish was outstanding. My husband and I purchased my Elantra from Tricia Martin. She was able to answer all our questions at the time. I have since contacted her a couple of times since our purchase and have yet to be disappointed. I have also had my car serviced with Mike Lange and his service team. Again - no complaints!! I highly recommend Holler to all my friends and family. I will return in the future - that's a promise. Diana

Great People, Great Facility! Welcoming Feeling!

by from Maitland, FL |

May 23, 2015 Recently I had the pleasure of visiting Holler Hyundai in Winter Park, FL where I received excellent service from Justin Scoville regarding my 2015 Sonata! This was my first experience having my new auto, which I LOVE, serviced. It was a most satisfying experience. Justine took the time to answer all of my questions in a thorough manner and he made certain all of the appropriate tasks were accomplished. His professionalism coupled with the fine service provided by all of the folks in the service and detail department, was quite impressive. Clearly I made the correct choice by purchasing my newest vehicle with Holler Hyundai! Thanks to Justin for going "the extra mile" with his assistance to me. I am truly looking forward for my next scheduled maintenance visit!s Thanks to ALL the great folks at Holler Hyundai!

Sanford Barbee, Service Department

by from Apopka, FL |

Sanford Barbee is an outstanding Holler Hyundai Service Department representative. He is so smooth and thorough when dealing with his customer. I will look for him to take care of my automobile service needs on all my future visits to their service department.

Service at Holle Hyundia

by from Apopka, FL |

Mike Laing has been taking care of my automobiles for many years. He has been in the Holler family of automobiles since I moved to Florida in '92. It is always a pleasure to visit Holler Hyundia for service of buying a new automobile. Mike and all the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks Mike

Service to both vehicles

by from Orlando, Fl. |

We took both our cars in for service. Greg and Brian helped us. Service as usual was very good. It took about an hour and a half which included a car wash.

Routine Service

by from Orlando, Fl |

I was in last week for a routine oil change and multi-point inspection at 12,000miles. Sanford Barbee was my service writer and he got me in and out with minimal effort all in less than an hour. I was in early so I could get back to work quickly and Sanford made sure that my request was handled professionally and timely. All of my experiences, vehicle research, test drives, buying experience and now service have all been first class. Thanks to the Holler Hyundai team.

Fantastic service as usual!

by from Maitland, FL |

Justin Scoville, service writer at Holler Hyundai provides unbeatable service to his customers. Not an average amount of time, but EVERY time! Whether I have an appointment scheduled or just drive in for quick service I am always treated as though I was a Holler family member myself. Justin knows my name, how I like to communicate (texting) and how I prefer to wait for the service to be completed. Sure, you say, thats his job, but Justin's attention to details and ability to get it right the first time shows his professionalism and commitment to earning those 5 stars above!