Holler Hyundai

Service 888-299-7457

Buy Smart - Be Happy

New Car Purchase

by from Cocoa, FL |

My wife, daughter and I had a very positive experience buying a new car at Holler Hyundai. Quan Loc was our sales rep and he did an excellent job of answering any questions we had, without being pushy or overbearing. He gave us "space" when we mentioned that we needed time to talk privately about our decision. Since we purchased the vehicle a couple of days ago, Quan called us today to make sure everything was going well. I would recommend you ask for Quan if interested in purchasing a vehicle! Additionally, we have recommended to our son that when he is ready to get a new/used vehicle that he take the time to visit this dealer.

Great Service, Great Car!

by from Orlando, FL |

Thanks to the entire team at Holler Hyundai.They are some of the nicest, most professional group of people I had met during my car shopping experience. They also all made the process easy and fair and I appreciate that just as much. But what most impressed me, was they did some work on the car and then drove it all the way across town, allowing me to make all my meetings and teach my classes. To me, that is the ultimate of professionalism and service. I will have no problem referring my friends, family, and students to you when they are searching for a car. Again, thank you so much for such great service, and a great car! I appreciate it more than I can express!

Holler Hyundai car buying experience

by from Oviedo, FL |

My wife bought a car about 2 years ago from Holler and Fred Coley, he was great then and he was great again when I came in to buy my new car. The purchase experience at Holler Hyundai was great! Fred and Eric as well as Crystal, were very attentive and responsive to any questions I had. Buying a car can be a tedious process, but my experience was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend Holler Hyundai to any potential future buyers. Thanks again.

Hector D'avila. Our salesman

by from Winter park, fl |

Hector D'Avila was great with us. He demonstrated knowledge and patience with us. It was the smoothest car buying trip ever. Thanks Holler Hyundai.

New Car Purchase

by from Orlando, FL |

Car shopping is never fun, better yet I dread doing it, but this particular experience changed that. My current lease was up and I was ready to look for a new SUV. Two vehicles that sparked my interest were a '14 Hyundai Santa Fe and a '14 Honda Pilot. I decided to browse websites for dealerships around me and saw a specific Santa Fe that was exactly what I was looking for at Holler Hyundai. I called the dealership and spoke to Ricardo Gonzalez who told me more about the vehicle and suggested I come in to test drive it, I also told him I was possibly interested in looking for a new vehicle for my husband as well but that he had a much different preference. I told him a day and time I was available to come by and he had Shayna Mastin ready for me when I got there. Shayna was very relaxed, not pushy and understanding of my needs and shared much input with me. From there my husband met with me and while I was filling out my credit paperwork Ricardo was trying to find a vehicle that would satisfy my husbands desires (although we weren't 100% intending on purchasing two that day, we did!) Took a pause from paperwork to test drive a '14 Hyundai Elantra, again with Shayna, and fell in love with it but weren't sure payments would be where we were looking for them to be. By the time I finished my paperwork, Ricardo came by and said he could get us the car for exactly what we were looking to spend and it was a no-brainer. Then we met with James Addis to finalize the purchases; he was in-depth making sure we understood all terms of the new lease and new purchase but yet made it a quick process too! I would 100% recommend this dealership as its staff is amazing and great to its customers!

Best experience possible!

by from Orlando, FL |

I visited Holler Hyundai last Friday evening to check out a vehicle I saw online in their inventory. Michael Friedman was very friendly and took me right out to see the car I was looking for. It looked even better in person! After taking it for a test drive, I decided it was definitely the car I wanted and Michael did everything in his power to make sure that was possible. He explained the process to me very quickly and efficiently. As a first time car buyer, I was incredibly nervous after hearing so many horror stories of car dealerships. I wasn't sure how anything worked and I didn't want to feel like I was being taken advantage of. Holler Hyundai went above and beyond to make sure I had the most stress free experience possible. I cannot thank Michael and Holler Hyundai enough. I left with the car I wanted, with payments less than what I asked for. Thank you so much Holler Hyundai! Anyone looking to purchase a car should check them out. They're wonderful.

Customer for life!

by from Orlando, FL |

Holler Hyundai provided the best car-buying experience that my family has ever had by far. And that's over 25 vehicle purchases by my family members spanning over 40 years within the Central Florida area. My brother and father could not stop raving about the customer service and the amazing experience that my brother received when he purchased his brand new Elantra. A month later, I was in the market for a new vehicle and had to stop by Holler Hyundai to see if the service could be reciprocated. And just as my brother described, I felt the sales associates and staff at HH always had my best wishes in mind and were willing to do whatever it took to ensure I was satisfied with my subsequent purchase. In my experience, most dealerships fall short in trying to achieve this by aggressively pushing their motives on to me, the customer. This was not the case at HH. Of note, I feel I must mention the two sales associates that facilitated this amazing experience, Nikki Elmore and Chris Paige. These two individuals made an everlasting impression upon my family. To be honest, their interaction and customer service were the sole reason my father and I walked into the showroom to look at a new vehicle that day. To be even more honest, Hyundai was not even my first or second choice for a possible new car. I have been loyal to domestic manufacturers ever since my first vehicle purchase in 2006. And with first speaking to Nikki when we arrived, she empathized with me and could appreciate my desire to stay loyal with a domestic manufacturer. That?s the kind of personal interaction that was continued throughout the remainder of the day. Both her and Chris were eager to answer any and all questions that I had and were far from being over aggressive. Throughout the entire experience I felt they were on my side and were going to do whatever it took to get me the best deal on a vehicle that I truly wanted. And sure enough, that?s exactly what happened with the purchase of a brand new Sonata. The day ended with Chris thoroughly going over every feature of the car for me and ensured I understood everything. I absolutely love my new vehicle and HH has successfully landed a customer and an entire family for life. So thank you to the HH team, specifically Nikki and Chris for such a wonderful experience! Next on the list is to get Momma in a brand new Hyundai! And we know exactly where to go and exactly who to talk to.

Excellent Service

by from Winter Park, FL |

I recently went to Holler Hyundai to lease a new car, it was my first time as an adult going to a car dealership. I was was nervous at first because of all the horror stories about car salesmen that I have heard, but my experience was far from the stereotype. First off, the no hassle pricing is amazing because you can see exactly where the price of the car comes from and you don't have to wait for the salesman to disappear to talk to the illusive man. Hector, sales associate, was helpful and attentive. He and Ricky walked my fiancÚ and I through the process and talked with us as if we were old friends. When it came time to talk to someone in financing we figured that would be the dull part that took forever, you know "cross the t's and dot the i's." Toni was not dull at all, she was incredibly personable and a joy to work with. If you take anything from this review let it be that the customer service at Holler Hyundai is on point!

Holler hyundai

by from longwood fl. |

Freds at Holler Hyundai did a great job finding the car i was looking for

Happy with Holler

by from Orlando, FL |

I recently purchased my first vehicle with Michael. He understood my desire to shop around dealerships, finding the best deal, and allowing me to take my time. He never once called me to "bug me" about "coming in to talk". It was clear from the first meeting that Michael knew everything about the vehicle we were looking at. A competitive dealer across town had a slightly better deal on the vehicle I was looking for, but lacked the interest rate flexibility and customer service that Michael and Holler offered. Michael even went to pick up the vehicle from a separate dealer out of town, and drove it back himself. Extremely pleased with my experience at Holler.

Fred is the Best!!

by from Orlando, FL |

Although I did not have the best experience with the finance department at Holler Hyundai for various reasons (changing the deal, rates, and down payment amounts without my knowledge), Fred, my sales associate was phenomenal! Fred is the single reason that I decided to stay at Holler to lease my Elantra, and I am so glad I did. I absolutely LOVE my car and Fred took amazing care of me during a really stressful time. As long as you have Fred as your sales associate you can rest assure that you are in good hands!