Holler Hyundai

Service 888-299-7457

Buy Smart - Be Happy

New Car Purchase

by from Cocoa, FL |

My wife, daughter and I had a very positive experience buying a new car at Holler Hyundai. Quan Loc was our sales rep and he did an excellent job of answering any questions we had, without being pushy or overbearing. He gave us "space" when we mentioned that we needed time to talk privately about our decision. Since we purchased the vehicle a couple of days ago, Quan called us today to make sure everything was going well. I would recommend you ask for Quan if interested in purchasing a vehicle! Additionally, we have recommended to our son that when he is ready to get a new/used vehicle that he take the time to visit this dealer.

Accolades to JUstin Scoville!

by from Lake Mary, Florida |

Following my recent routine Genesis servicing, service rep Justin Scoville, upon learning that I had searched for six months to locate a missing smart key to no avail, proceeded to have his technicians remove the front seat and locate the key which had been wedged in the seat's track; and thus resolve my long-standing frustration....and this was a complimentary effort! Justin's customer concern is greatly appreciated ! I am a Holler fan for life!

Great Experience with the best Sales Rep

by from Orlando, Fl |

This was my first car buying experience and Ronnie my sales representative made this experience pressure free and easy! She wasn't push and she did her great in every aspect of the transaction. When you go to Holler definitely ask for Ronnie! Its been a week now and I love my new Hyundai Sonata Hybrid!

Buying New Tuscon

by from Orlando, Florida |

Fred provided excellent service during the process of buying our new vehicle. He went out of his way to answer questions and get needed, helpful information. We would recommend Holler Hyundai and Fred highly!

Used Car Sales

by from Orlando, FL |

Trish was very helpful and great to work with! She was great at keeping us informed about what was happening the whole time.

Great Service

by from Orlando, FL |

Rob Nestor was excellent and provided great service during my last visit

"Eaves-dropping" about Stephanie Eaves GR8 service

by from Ocoee, FL |

Stephanie made my visit to the dealership a pleasure. She was meticulous in her follow-through, making sure the Amsoil (and Amsoil oil filter) I brought with me was properly installed in my 2013 Sonata. She was thoroughly professional and friendly throughout my time spent waiting for the technicians to complete the inspection of my car. Central Florida is fortunate to have the integrity of the Holler dealerships and Holler Hyundai is quite fortunate to have Ms. Stephanie Eaves in their employ.

Awesome Place to Purchase Next Vehicle!!!

by from Orlando, FL |

Wowww? What an experience!!! Nothing but great things to say about the entire experience with my new car purchase at Holler Hyundai in Winter Park. From the sales manager Eric Lamberty to the Sales Rep Ronnie Herman to the Finance Rep Toni Thomas. Thanks for this great experience and look forward to future car purchases with you all!!!

So Satified

by from Orlando Florida |

Dale Humpheries and James Addis couldn't have treated me better.

Great Service

by from Orlando |

I Own a 2014 Veloster. Frederick Coley gave me the best support ever! I would totally recommend Holler Hyundai for everyone!

Gregory Jones did an excellent job

by from Orlando, Fla. |

Gregory Jones was very knowledgeable, courteous and friendly and I would recommend anytime to help me again and others. Holler Hyuandai is a wonderful dealership.