Fitzgerald Auto Mall Frederick

114 Baughmans Ln, Frederick, MD 21702

New 866-413-5414
Used 888-435-9973
Service 888-276-5871

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

Used Car

by from frederick, md |

We recently purchased a used car from fitzgerald auto mall on rte 85. Dave Harrison and his manager Chance were very helpful and great to deal with. We have had the car for about a week and it was exactly what we were looking for.

August 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your good experience at our Rt. 85 location. We have a great team at that store and we want you to know that we appreciate your business.

Purchase of Used Lexus

by from Frederick, MD |

My salesman, Mark Lawson, was by far one of the most personable, knowledgeable, efficient, sales people I have ever dealt with in the past 60 years. I have no hesitation recommending him to others. The Fitzgerald Auto Stores should be thankful he's not working for their competition.

The right car at the right price.

by from Rockville, MD |

David Harrison put me in a comfortable car after a generously long test drive. Dave was easy to work with and worked with me on a fair deal.

Great experience

by from Frederick, MD |

I bought a Mazda 3 recently from David Harrison at Fitzgerald's in Frederick. It was a great experience. David was super friendly, and very helpful. After I bought the car, he helped me get everything set up, and went over everything in the car. Truly wonderful experience - everything was very easy and simple. Would recommend.

Excellent Service

by from Frederick, MD |

This was the first time I had used Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Frederick. I was greeted by Mr. Ernest Warren when I entered the property and I was glad he was my salesman. He was polite, personable and very knowledgeable about the cars I was looking at. He made it a fun experience and I love my new car.

August 28, 2014

Susie - Customer service is very important to us at FitzMall. I'm glad to hear that you love your new car!

Seth Dawson is AWESOME!

by from Ocean View, DE |

Despite a recurring problem with the service engine soon light in our 2006 Saab, Seth worked with the service tech and dug deeper to find the problem! The light is out and we are happy! He is always professional, courteous and willing to help with appointment timing and service on our two vehicles purchased from Fitzgerald in Frederick.

August 28, 2014

Linda - Thanks for taking the time to leave your glowing review. We are glad that Seth was able to work out the problem for you.

Fitzgeralds was wonderful!

by from Clarksburg, MD |

Our salesman (Andrew Linker) was fantastic in the way he helped us. Everyone else there also helped make this sale a wonderful experience.

August 28, 2014

Jo - Thank you for your kind words. Also, thanks for choosing FitzMall for your car purchasing needs.

Excellent lease deal on 2015 Mazda6 Grand Touring

by from Middletown, MD |

I leased a 2015 Mazda6 Grand Touring from your dealership. My salesman, Andrew Linker, was outstanding. He answered all of the questions my wife and I asked, was helpful during our test drive in pointing out the features and ride qualities of the vehicle, and assisted us until well after closing time with our purchase. Sondra Kelley did a great job of explaining the lease numbers to us, and helped me to understand the differences between the deal that was offered and my expiring lease on a competitor manufacturer vehicle, which enabled me to compare "apples to apples". Lastly, Justin in finance was very efficient in processing the final paperwork. Andrew, Sondra, and Justin were all pleasant and courteous throughout the transaction. I am very pleased with the vehicle, the lease particulars, and my decision to obtain the vehicle through Fitzgerald Mazda of Frederick.

August 31, 2014

Thanks for the review! Enojy the Mazda6 Grand Touring - it's an amazing vehicle!

Fitzgerald on Baughmans Lane in Frederick

by from Frederick, Md. |

I went to Fitzgerald auto mall on Baughmans Lane looking to purchase a vehicle. My credit was ran and was decent but because of the upside equity I would need a cosigner (at least that's what I was told by the salesman). He said if I found a cosigner that the sale would be a go so that's what I did. I called Monday morning and was told he got the credit app and would submit it to the bank. Through out the day I never heard from him so I called several times to check on things just to be told the same thing that the bank hadn't responded yet. Finally after waiting nine hours I requested to speak with a supervisor. I explained my situation and was then connected with the salesman who proceeded to tell me it was not approved because of the upside down equity. So I feel like I was lied to for one and on top of it the customer service was very unprofessional. The salesman should of called me immediately and let me know right away on top of keeping me posted throughout the day without me being the one to have to call continually. The overall visit was a nightmare!!

August 6, 2014

Ms. Ray - Maurice had been in touch with your father during the day since he was the co-applicant and was able to be contacted easier. The decline for financing had to do with the negative equity on your trade-in. The amount would've made your new loan too high relative to the value of the car you were trying to purchase. Thanks for coming in.

Pleasant and Responsive

by from Mount Airy, MD |

We recently purchased a used car for my daughter and had a great experience. David Harrison was pleasant and easy to deal with. They also took care of some minor imperfections quickly.

August 28, 2014

It is great that you are a loyal FitzMall customer! We appreciate that a lot! We hope your daughter is enjoying the car!

Perfect Passat purchase: Fitzpatrick Auto

by from Frederick MD |

David Harrison helped us find a really nice Passat (turbo diesel) and did so with the easiest car purchase experience I have ever had. No pressures, good answers, easy and efficient contract processing. A really nice experience for my wife and I (and young son)!

August 28, 2014

We will pass on your kind words to David Harrison. Thanks for the lovely review and we hope to see you again!