Fitzgerald Auto Mall Frederick

114 Baughmans Ln, Frederick, MD 21702

New 866-413-5414
Used 888-435-9973
Service 888-276-5871

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

Used Car

by from frederick, md |

We recently purchased a used car from fitzgerald auto mall on rte 85. Dave Harrison and his manager Chance were very helpful and great to deal with. We have had the car for about a week and it was exactly what we were looking for.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Frederick responded to this review

August 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your good experience at our Rt. 85 location. We have a great team at that store and we want you to know that we appreciate your business.

Excellent lease deal on 2015 Mazda6 Grand Touring

by from Middletown, MD |

I leased a 2015 Mazda6 Grand Touring from your dealership. My salesman, Andrew Linker, was outstanding. He answered all of the questions my wife and I asked, was helpful during our test drive in pointing out the features and ride qualities of the vehicle, and assisted us until well after closing time with our purchase. Sondra Kelley did a great job of explaining the lease numbers to us, and helped me to understand the differences between the deal that was offered and my expiring lease on a competitor manufacturer vehicle, which enabled me to compare "apples to apples". Lastly, Justin in finance was very efficient in processing the final paperwork. Andrew, Sondra, and Justin were all pleasant and courteous throughout the transaction. I am very pleased with the vehicle, the lease particulars, and my decision to obtain the vehicle through Fitzgerald Mazda of Frederick.

Fitzgerald on Baughmans Lane in Frederick

by from Frederick, Md. |

I went to Fitzgerald auto mall on Baughmans Lane looking to purchase a vehicle. My credit was ran and was decent but because of the upside equity I would need a cosigner (at least that's what I was told by the salesman). He said if I found a cosigner that the sale would be a go so that's what I did. I called Monday morning and was told he got the credit app and would submit it to the bank. Through out the day I never heard from him so I called several times to check on things just to be told the same thing that the bank hadn't responded yet. Finally after waiting nine hours I requested to speak with a supervisor. I explained my situation and was then connected with the salesman who proceeded to tell me it was not approved because of the upside down equity. So I feel like I was lied to for one and on top of it the customer service was very unprofessional. The salesman should of called me immediately and let me know right away on top of keeping me posted throughout the day without me being the one to have to call continually. The overall visit was a nightmare!!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Frederick responded to this review

August 6, 2014

Ms. Ray - Maurice had been in touch with your father during the day since he was the co-applicant and was able to be contacted easier. The decline for financing had to do with the negative equity on your trade-in. The amount would've made your new loan too high relative to the value of the car you were trying to purchase. Thanks for coming in.

Pleasant and Responsive

by from Mount Airy, MD |

We recently purchased a used car for my daughter and had a great experience. David Harrison was pleasant and easy to deal with. They also took care of some minor imperfections quickly.

Perfect Passat purchase: Fitzpatrick Auto

by from Frederick MD |

David Harrison helped us find a really nice Passat (turbo diesel) and did so with the easiest car purchase experience I have ever had. No pressures, good answers, easy and efficient contract processing. A really nice experience for my wife and I (and young son)!

very happy with my car buying experience

by from New Market. MD |

I am very happy with my Mazda CX-5 and with my salesman, David Harrison. David was very helpful and knowledgeable. I liked the no-haggle policy at Fitzgerald.

Best Car buying experience ever

by from Frederick |

Was looking for a CX-5 for my wife. Did a lot of research and found this to be best value. Dave Harrison and Sondra are top notch great people. They made the buying process so easy and painless while giving me an outstanding price. I can't say enough good things about them.

Buying a new Equinox

by from Emmitsburg, MD |

Buying a new Equinox Marc is an awesome salesman! My wife and I took off work on a cold February Monday to buy a new car. Our intention was to check at least two dealerships so we went to Fitzgearld first. We were looking at Malibus and Marc came out and asked if we would like to test drive one. Marc brought up the Malibu while we waited inside the warm show room. After driving the Malibu, we decided against it; did not like the engine shutoff feature. We then checked out the Equinox. Marc was very patient while we test drove one, and gave us privacy to decide if we really wanted the car, and helped us with the decesion process due to the large selection of Equinoxs available. We chose a blue one with houndstooth seats, similar to the classic '69 Camaro's optional interior. After choosing to buy the Equinox, Marc was extremely diligent helping us through the entire process, including the financing, the vehicle prep, and the explanation of all of the accoutrements that come with a new car. The Bluetooth is a great feature! We did the entire process in one day, and never needed to visit another dealership. I will definitely buy another car or truck from Fitzgearld, especially from Marc. THANKS MARC WE LOVE OUR EQUINOX!!!!

Best Deal in Town!!

by from Frederick,MD |

I am very pleased with my entire experience at Fitzgerald. Cerissa Derrick was looking out for my best interest and showed me vehicles that fit my lifestyle. She was upfront and honest on pricing. The no pressure sales environment and the full service dealership are a plus. I will recommend all of friends to Cerissa and going the Fitz Way!

Great Service

by from Frederick, MD |

Bought a new family car there. They had the model I needed at another Fitzgerald, and it arrived the next day. The service was excellent. The facilities were excellent. My salesman, Daniel Garfield, was very competent, well mannered and not "pushy". Great Experience.

Great experience!

by from Frederick, MD |

I researched new cars on the internet. I found a car on the web that I was interested in, and input information for a follow up from the dealer. The very next day, Andrew Linker called to follow up on my inquiry. When I got to the dealer the next day, Andrew was working with another customer, however as soon as he was finished came to greet me BY NAME!!! His knowledge of the car I purchased was valuable in weighing the pros and cons. He walked me through the entire purchasing process and ensured that I was well taken care of, including answering any questions I had. I am a repeat customer of Fitzgerald. Every experience has been of the same quality and standard, whether purchasing a car or in the service center getting maintenance on my car. Always professional and high quality service!