Fitzgerald Auto Mall Frederick

114 Baughmans Ln, Frederick, MD 21702

New 866-413-5414
Used 888-435-9973
Service 888-276-5871

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

by from Frederick, MD |

Matt Sullivan has sold me the last 3 automobiles we have purchased...We have received exceptional care and service from Matt and would highly recommend him to all of our family and friends who are in need of a new car. Matt rocks!

by from Frederick, MD |

Great experience thanks to Matt Sullivan!

by from Middletown, MD |

I have purchased three cars from Fitzgerald Auto Mall with the help of Matt Sullivan and couldn't be happier. He was great with helping me to check out the car before purchasing and he made it easy for us to purchase the car from a distance.

outstanding

by from Keymar, MD |

Mark Lawson was great to work with. He didn't pressure me into making a decision, had good info about the cars i was interested in and worked with me to get the rate/payment/term I wanted. The Finance guy (Mike Bennett) was great to work with and got me out in a reasonable amount of time without giving me the hard sales pitch on the extras. I also met with Andrew Linker who spent some extra time showing me the features of the car.

I won't take my car any place else

by from Frederick MD |

The best dealer I've ever worked with. We purchased my sons car here, nice sale person great price for the car and they had friendly service. Then I purchased my used 4 runner here again great price and the easiest car purchase I've ever done. I've had it serviced here, many times. in 5 year and 100000 miles, they've never tried to sell me something I didn't need. The prices are always fair for the work they do and they are very friendly to deal with. I don't think I'd ever look anyplace else for a car or for service, I'm a fan.

Fitzgerald new car purchase

by from Frederick, MD |

Outstanding experience from initial inquiry through post-sale follow-up. This dealership is the most customer-centric dealer that I have ever dealt with.

Easy sale

by from Frederick, MD |

Easy experience. I'm not a big fan of salespeople and I had an easy time at the dealership. No pressure and fun to work with. David & Justin were great to work with. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.