Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick

114 Baughmans Ln, Frederick, MD 21702

New 866-413-5414
Used 888-435-9973
Service 888-276-5871

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

My buying experience with salesman David Harrison

by from Thurmont, MD |

I purchased a 2015 VW Jetta from Mr. David Harrison, and he was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and the entire buying process. On top of that, he was very professional and exuded excellent customer relations. He truly showed a sense of concern for me as a person and what was the best fit for my lifestyle. I also received some excellent assistance from another salesman at your facility named Justin (sorry, I forgot his last name), when David was unavailable due to "me" having to change plans on him at the last minute. The service I received from Justin was just as excellent. You have very professional and nice salesmen at you Dealership. I would definitely recommend that my family and friends purchase a vehicle from David Harrison, and/or Justin at the Fitzgerald Auto Mall.

December 23, 2014

Mr. Craig Thank you so much for your kind words in your review. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and make everything work with your new vehicle purchase. Fitzgerald Auto Mall takes pride in exceeding your expectations. Best Joshua Gillions

2015 Chevy Purchase

by from New Windsor |

Like the no haggle pricing, Andrew our Salesperson was exceptional. They were even able to get a better interest rate and from all places, my bank.

December 23, 2014

Ken Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate the opportunity to do business and exceed your expectations. Best Joshua Gillions Sales Manager

Amazing sales department.

by from Berkeley Springs, WV |

The facility is state of the art. The people are very friendly and extremely helpful. They make sure they know what you want and they give it to you. My salesperson was Ernest Warren and he met me on the lot having recognized me as I was getting out of my car. The amazing thing was I had never met him, only talked to him on the phone. He took his time, figured out my needs and worked very hard to give me a quality car for a good price.

December 24, 2014

Dale Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. It is great to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. Best Joshua Gillions Sales Manager

Great people!!

by from winchester va |

David Harrison was really great to deal with, he explaned everything very well and was totally professional!! i have already told four of my gym friends how great my experience was!! Thank You very much Mr. Harrison!! we will come and see you again when we're ready for another Mazda!!

December 25, 2014

Peter Thank you so much for the wonderful praise about our dealership and Mr. David Harrison. We look forward to exceeding the expectations of you, your friends, and family for years to come. Best Joshua Gillions Sales Manager

Matt Sullivan is a wonderful salesman!!!

by from Frederick, MD |

Matt Sullivan has sold me the last 3 automobiles we have purchased...We have received exceptional care and service from Matt and would highly recommend him to all of our family and friends who are in need of a new car. Matt rocks!

Great experience thanks to Matt Sullivan!

by from Middletown, MD |

I have purchased three cars from Fitzgerald Auto Mall with the help of Matt Sullivan and couldn't be happier. He was great with helping me to check out the car before purchasing and he made it easy for us to purchase the car from a distance.

outstanding

by from Keymar, MD |

Mark Lawson was great to work with. He didn't pressure me into making a decision, had good info about the cars i was interested in and worked with me to get the rate/payment/term I wanted. The Finance guy (Mike Bennett) was great to work with and got me out in a reasonable amount of time without giving me the hard sales pitch on the extras. I also met with Andrew Linker who spent some extra time showing me the features of the car.

I won't take my car any place else

by from Frederick MD |

The best dealer I've ever worked with. We purchased my sons car here, nice sale person great price for the car and they had friendly service. Then I purchased my used 4 runner here again great price and the easiest car purchase I've ever done. I've had it serviced here, many times. in 5 year and 100000 miles, they've never tried to sell me something I didn't need. The prices are always fair for the work they do and they are very friendly to deal with. I don't think I'd ever look anyplace else for a car or for service, I'm a fan.

Fitzgerald new car purchase

by from Frederick, MD |

Outstanding experience from initial inquiry through post-sale follow-up. This dealership is the most customer-centric dealer that I have ever dealt with.

Easy sale

by from Frederick, MD |

Easy experience. I'm not a big fan of salespeople and I had an easy time at the dealership. No pressure and fun to work with. David & Justin were great to work with. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Easy, positive car buying experience

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

We recently purchased a VW Sportwagon TDI at Fitz. When we first arrived about a month or so prior, we made it clear that we were "not in a hurry" to make a purchase. David Harrison worked with us to narrow down options, answer questions, and ultimately send us home with our wonderful new car. Along the way, he was friendly, helpful, honest, and on the same wavelength...never pushy. We very much appreciated his manner. And we would highly recommend David as a go-to sales rep. The whole car-buying experience was very positive.