Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick

114 Baughmans Ln, Frederick, MD 21702

New 866-413-5414 New 866-413-5414
Used 888-435-9973 Used 888-435-9973
Service 888-276-5871 Service 888-276-5871

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

My buying experience with salesman David Harrison

by from Thurmont, MD |

I purchased a 2015 VW Jetta from Mr. David Harrison, and he was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and the entire buying process. On top of that, he was very professional and exuded excellent customer relations. He truly showed a sense of concern for me as a person and what was the best fit for my lifestyle. I also received some excellent assistance from another salesman at your facility named Justin (sorry, I forgot his last name), when David was unavailable due to "me" having to change plans on him at the last minute. The service I received from Justin was just as excellent. You have very professional and nice salesmen at you Dealership. I would definitely recommend that my family and friends purchase a vehicle from David Harrison, and/or Justin at the Fitzgerald Auto Mall.

Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Mr. Craig Thank you so much for your kind words in your review. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and make everything work with your new vehicle purchase. Fitzgerald Auto Mall takes pride in exceeding your expectations. Best Joshua Gillions

Mitchell Jenkins

by from Frederick, MD |

I would recommend Mitchell Jenkins to anyone looking for a down to earth, honest, helpful sales representative! Very friendly, makes you feel comfortable and doesn't beat around the bush! He immediately showed me the car I wanted to see, which I bought that very same night! Very speedy processing. Thank you so much Mr. Jenkins for everything you do! Can truly see that you are passionate about your work and passionate about seeing that your customers leave smiling ear to ear :) Keep up the good work! ~Father and Daughter who bought Mazda6~

Good until the deal is done... Lousy on follow up

by from Personal |

Andrew was good on the front end,,, lousy on follow up items. My wife is still waiting for that follow up call you said you would make to her... Let's see that promise was made almost 2 months ago. Don't expect anything out of Andrew once the ink is dry.

all was great

by from frederick md |

I could ask for no more all was excellent Bill Wilcom I will be back when I need more work or a new pu thanks for the service

Great Deal and Service

by from Alexandria |

Josh and Bruce sold me a certified pre-owned Acadia at a great price. They also gave me a good deal on my trade-in and made the entire process simple. I highly recommend this dealership.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Frederick MD |

Mark Lawson couldn't have been more accommodating, honest, and customer-centric. He even helped me get the car home as I had a current vehicle with me. I had researched the car in question and told him I had very little time with which to work, he came in early to meet me and took care of everything. Also, Sondra Kelley was most helpful in finalizing the paperwork in a very efficient manner. Great job all around!

Thermostat replacement

by from Frederick, MD |

The staff is great and the mechanics are top notch. My Trailblazer has 132,000 miles on it and 100,000 of those miles have been made possible by your mechanics.

Honest service, no pressure

by from Frederick, MD |

Kimberly Swann and Seth Dawson are both efficient, courteous and knowledgeable. What I especially like about the Fitzgerald in Frederick is that while they inform me of potentially needed maintenance on my vehicles, I am not left with the feeling that I am being forced to do anything. The decision is left entirely to me. That is important to me.

Great transaction.

by from Frederick, MD |

Very smooth transaction, fast delivery of hard to find vehicle. Excellent sales and service staff. Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, twenty words, a man of few words.

Service & Assistance

by from Frederick, MD |

Love my car! The sales associate was wonderful, helpful & paid attention to details I requested. The finance person was very helpful in my understanding of what I needed to know to make good decisions.

Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick responded to this review

December 3, 2015

Kathy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Enjoy your new car and make sure to like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals. Regards, Sylvia Westerlund Customer Relations Manager - westerlunds@fitzmall.com