Fitzgerald Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda VW Frederick

114 Baughmans Ln, Frederick, MD 21702

New 866-413-5414
Used 888-435-9973
Service 888-276-5871

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

My buying experience with salesman David Harrison

by from Thurmont, MD |

I purchased a 2015 VW Jetta from Mr. David Harrison, and he was an excellent salesman. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle and the entire buying process. On top of that, he was very professional and exuded excellent customer relations. He truly showed a sense of concern for me as a person and what was the best fit for my lifestyle. I also received some excellent assistance from another salesman at your facility named Justin (sorry, I forgot his last name), when David was unavailable due to "me" having to change plans on him at the last minute. The service I received from Justin was just as excellent. You have very professional and nice salesmen at you Dealership. I would definitely recommend that my family and friends purchase a vehicle from David Harrison, and/or Justin at the Fitzgerald Auto Mall.

December 23, 2014

Mr. Craig Thank you so much for your kind words in your review. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and make everything work with your new vehicle purchase. Fitzgerald Auto Mall takes pride in exceeding your expectations. Best Joshua Gillions

Great People, Great Service!

by from Woodbine, MD |

Mark was very personable and friendly throughout the buying process. He remained understanding and positively enthusiastic even when there was an accidental coffee spillage during the test drive on my father's part. Jason Baker also did a great job in handling a tough situation in which two parties including myself wanted to test drive the same car, but we had called ahead first. Overall a great experience at a great dealership with a wide variety of vehicles and great people!

great service

by from Frederick, MD |

I walked into a Fitzgerald dealership to go on a couple of test drives. The sales person, David Harrison, was very helpful and knowledgeable. Even though, I went away without promising to make a purchase, he was not very pushy and allowed me up to 45 days before calling to enquire the status of my car purchase. I went back into the Fitzgerald dealership, and decided on the car that I wanted. At this point, David was very patient in providing me price quotes based on all options, trade-in quote for my old car and in answering a lot of questions I had regarding financing (I did not eventually take the financing option) and new car registration. As soon as I decided on the car and all options, the car was delivered to me within a few hours. the paper work and payments process was also very smooth, thanks to Mike. I will definitely recommend David Harrison and Fitzgerald Auto Mall to anybody interested in buying a vehicle.

Great Dealership

by from Frederick, MD |

Great dealership and always have a wonderful experience with sales, service, and rentals.

Great Experience!

by from Chambersburg, PA |

I purchased a Mazda 6 from David Harrison. He was very professional. I was looking for the 2015 Mazda 6 in soul red with the technology package. They didn't have one the day I went in, but he went out and found the exact car I was looking for from another dealership and brought it in for me. This was a no pressure sell, which made it a much more pleasurable experience than other dealers that want to pressure you into buying a car. I would recommend David to you when you are shopping for your next vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Frederick, MD |

I was considering a new car but was not sure when I arrived on the Fitzgerald VW lot (Frederick, MD). David Harrison did a wonderful job of answering all of my questions; he listened to what I was looking for and did not push a product on me. It was a painless process (3-4 hours from stepping foot on lot to driving off with new car). Mr. Harrison kept me up-to-date as I waited for appraisal of trade-in and finance approval. I highly recommend David Harrison and the Fitzgerald Auto group.

smooth car buying process

by from Frederick, MD |

I bought a new car at Fitzgerald Volkswagen about a month ago, and was very happy with the process. David Harrison was my sales rep, and he did a great job answering all my questions, making the car buying process as smooth as possible and just generally being as helpful as possible. I would definitely buy a car from Fitzgerald again.

by from Mt. Airy, Md |

Thx to David Harrison for selling me my second Volkswagon. I bought a 2014 Jetta and 2015 Tiguan. They are bouth great cars. David is a great sales rep. No pressure into purchasing anything right a way. He followed up with my phone calls promptly. He knows his vehicles hes selling inside and out. Thank you David I will be purchasing a third soon from you..

Recent Experience With Service Department

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

We discovered a potential major problem in a recent vehicle that we purchased at Fitzgerald. The Assistant Service Manager Kim Swann moved on it straight away and took care of the repairs. We purchased the service pack and an extended warranty at the time of our purchase in January. The handling of our repair needs was prompt, highly professional, and exceeded our expectations. Kim really looks out for Fitzgerald's customers. I can't thank her enough for all that she did in handling our repair needs. A week or two later, I took the car to have the service department put the license plates on our Mini Cooper and without an appointment I was in and out in no time. Kim asked about the repair work and if we had any other problems with our vehicle. I am really pleased with the service department! We've purchased several vehicles at Car Max over the years and never experienced this level of professionalism. We truly appreciate the prompt attention from Ms. Swann and the Service Department at Fitzgerald!

March 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. We truly appreciate it! We are pleased Kim was able to exceed your expectations.

New car purchase

by from Waynesboro, PA |

I was in the market to purchase a new vehicle for my father. Mr Dave Harrison was very patient through the process. He wa knowledgeable regarding the vehicles available and was extremely patient with the time involved to complete the deal due to bad weather in the area. Through it all, Dave was patient and provided assistance every time we asked. I would not hesitate to go to him for future needs.

March 18, 2015

Great to hear about the experience you had with Fitzgerald. Dave Harrison always takes pride in exceeding expectations. Reviews like these matter to us and we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Fitzgerald of Frederick

by from Mt. Airy, MD |

Aside from the wait for financing our sales experience was truly exceptional. The salesman and sales manager bent over backwards trying to keep us occupied during the wait. We received a tour of the service area, they cleaned and washed our Toyota Highlander, and offered to pick up food for us (though we declined). In addition, since the car was being picked up from another dealer in Dundalk and would not be ready until later that evening, Brian Robinson delivered the car in a snow storm to our residence on Valentine's day. It was above and beyond the call.

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. This feed back matters to us. We understand your wait time for our finance team was longer than expected; we are looking for ways to improve upon this to help reduce the wait time. We look forward to serving you in the future.