Cole Valley Cadillac

Service 888-249-6201

THE PREMIER CADILLAC DEALER SINCE 1914

Great Experience

by from Eastlake, Oh |

Saw the Tahoe on Cars.com, called about it and was told it was sold but Jeff took my name and number and said he would call if anything happens. Well the person backed out and he called me right away to let me know. For the next day we talked on the phone several times about the price and my trade, he was very helpful and accomidating through the whole process, I drove from Cleveland the next day and took the truck for a test drive and completed the deal very quick, which was very appreciated. Dealership is top notch, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again in the future.

Love my SRX

by from warren, ohio |

Aside from a few misunderstandings on the leasing process, I had a good experience at Cole's. I have only had one salesperson all the years I've owned cadillacs and he is very helpful. All in all, I love my SRX and not sure if I could go back to a car now.

Chris Cole and Sean McBane were great!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We drove from Pittsburgh and were disappointed as we weren't allowed to see the car since someone had a hold on it (put money down). Chris Cole called later that same day and again the next day to find out what happened and let us know that he would call us first thing in the morning to let us know either way if the car was sold. Turns out it was still available and he invited us back to the dealership, had the car ready to go, and filled the tank with gas to send us on our way back to Pittsburgh. Best purchase ever and smoothest experience. Sean McBane was also personable, answered all our questions, and made sure we were happy with our purchase. I would recommend them to a friend and consider going there again for my next car!

Very Pleased

by from Warren, ohio |

I had a very good experience with Chris Cole. I was in the market for two used vehicles and he spent alot of time with us helping my wife and I choose the vehicles that would fit our needs. I was very pleased that he did not once push us for a sale and allowed us the time we desired to make our decisions. Chris was very curtious, informative and most of all excited to assist us. I have purchased a number of vehicles over the years and this was the best experience I have had at a dealership. I would highly recomend Cole Valley to any of my friends and family. It was a pleasure doing business with them. Thank You.

CTS Coupe..now ATS

by from Youngstown, OH |

This is the 2nd Cad I purchased from Jeff. Cole Valley is a dealer that does it best to accommodate the buyer. They are a great dealer and one I would buy from again

2005 Mercedes S430 4Matic

by from Longmont, CO |

Great dealer, great people. Great price. They went out of their way to pick me up from the hotel and have everything ready. They also held the car almost 2 weeks before I could get out there to pick-it up. I would advise them for sure. Great job Rand and the entire team.

Thanks Chris & Cole Valley

by from Brookfield, Oh |

This purchase began with emails because we found the vehicle we were looking for on line. Chris answered our questions in a timely manner. Chris set up an appointment with us to see the vehicle and he was there to meet us at the door. The vehicle was clean and ready for us to take for a test ride. Chris was very helpful, kind and courteous. Oh yeah, we bought the vehicle. It was a pleasure doing business with Chris and Cole Valley.

Love my new CTS COUPE

by from Warren,Ohio |

Cole Valley Auto Group And especially Rand Chronister are great to deal with. we are repeat,very happy, customers. We have bought many cars over the years and you won't find a better salesman or service than at Cole Valley

Great experience

by from Warren, OH |

When I walked into Cole Valley, the first thing I noticed was how clean and organized the showroom was. Everyone I talked to was very friendly and helpful. Chris Cole answered all of my questions and was very hospitable. He gave me a fair price and did what he could to make sure that i was satisfied with my purchase. The service department was also very clean and the service team was knowledgeable and accomodating. I would recommend the dealership... Ask for Chris!

Used Cadillac Purchase

by from NE OHIO |

Dealership was nice and the inventory was available to allow for choice. The sales staff was kind and curious. I believe I could have gotten a better price from my regular Cadillac dealer but they didn't have the used inventory Only disappointments were the car was delivered on empty, the interior was not detailed as well as I would have liked.

Cole Valley Cadillac responded to this review

December 1, 2012

Mr. Cooper thank you for bringing this to our attention. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers. When there is a flaw in our processes we want to make sure that we fix it immediately. If you could, please contact the Sales Manager Joe Sember to express to him your concern with our delivery process. 330-372-1665

saturn vue

by from youngstown |

pleasant visit to the dealership. Chris was very nice! Everybody was very nice. prompt service. i hope to have a good experience with my saturn vue.