Riverside Motorcars

573 North Main St, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 888-565-3178

PLEASURE!

by from Salisbury, CT |

There are nearly 600 used car dealers within 75miles of me. I was lucky to find Riversidemotorcars in Naug. Ct Joe, Mark, and Jeff, didn't know them from Adam. It's rare to find such honesty and integrity in the used car business. I trust them implicitly. I was lucky, consider yourself informed.

recent purchasr

by from bridgeport,ct |

So far so great, they sold me the vehicle at a lesser price then we had discussed prior, and are taking care of little things that I pointed out but I have only had the vehicle 24 hours, but I walked in with intensions of driving out and they made it happen that day..

Promises, Promises

by from Monroe, CT |

Bought a car from these guys - smooth transaction. Traded a car and love the car I bought - no problems. But I just needed to get a lug lock wrench which should have come with the car - yikes, what an ordeal! My complaint wasn't so much about the wrench but the fact that Joe kept promising me that he would get it. After 4-5 emails and 6-7 phone calls, I gave up and had the lug nuts removed for $30. Joe doesn't keep his word.

Overall awesome experience!

by from Terryville, CT |

Extremely courteous, considerate, and accommodating. Will definitely be recommending Riverside Motorcars to friends and family!

Highly Satisfied GMC used car buyer.

by from Bedford, NY |

If you find yourself in the market to purchase a vehicle I would strongly recommend dealing with this dealship. They are a family owned business that pays attention to the customer's needs. They are not pushy, offer whatever assistance is needed and showed a lot of patience with my questions and car buying experience in general. They made my purchase stress free and this was the best experience that I have ever had with a dealer. Price was great, love the vehicle and they even delivered it to my door. Who could ask for better professional and courteous service than that?

I do not know where to begin

by from Prospect, CT |

It is hard to begin this review. Joe and John were very great when it came to customer service. They were very helpful and friendly. They even offered my a 30 day warranty on a used car and said that I can come back for a free detailing because the guy was out when I bought the car. Now here comes the problem. The car I bought had almost 4,000 miles put on it from when they purchased the car to when I bought the car. A gap of 7 days. They failed to acknowledge how they did this and now my car sits broken in my driveway. I can not say if it is entirely their faults or just bad luck. I will say though, that my experience was not great.

Very happy mom. Didn't have one problem!

by from Beacon falls |

Joe and John were great! They were friendly respectful and very helpful. Weren't pushy like most sales people are. They helped me get Into the perfect family truck. And is still running great and under warranty! Would totally buy from them again.

Great Honest Customer Service!

by from Phoenix AZ. |

I would like to thank Joe and his crew for making this purchase smooth and easy and reasurring me everything was gonna be alright.Im happy to say that Joe is a very honest man .He followed threw every promise he made me.Joe now i am a proud owner of a 62 chevy classic .Thank you for making my dream come true.God Bless

Great Customer Service

by from Springfield, MA |

I was recently searching your website for used cars and came upon a car I liked & emailed the seller which turned out to be Riverside Motorcars in Naguatuck, Ct. I live in Spfld., MA and within 24 hrs I was contacted by Joe and made an appointment to go check out the car. When I arrived Joe greeted me pleasantly and we talked. I explained my situation to him and told him what I was looking for. He asked me what would I like him to do for me and I told him exactly how much I had to spend and he was very helpful and put me in the car that was right for me size, make, model and price. I thank God for your website and for dealers like Joe at Riverside Motors. I'll recommend him to anyone one. He was my blessing in my time of need, Praise God!! : )

KNADH4A32A6619916

by from Middlebury CT 06762 |

We wanted a specific car that was well under NADA value. We found it there and are driving a very good deal.