Riverside Motorcars

573 North Main St, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 888-565-3178

A distinct pleasure

by from Middlebury,Ct |

Very pleased with the salespeople and the operation. The car was out having some cosmetic work done and I was kept informed at regular intervals. The price I paid was less than book for the vehicle. I would DEFINATELY purchase another vehicle.

I love my Pathfinder

by from Shelton,ct |

Great customer service fI've stars. The sales people are very down to earth and they are very patient in helping you look for a car that fits your budget. No high pressured sale. I had an awesome experience getting my new car. If your looking for a new car I recommend this place

Phone inquiry

by from Pompton Plains, New Jersey |

I called your dealership at 9:45 Saturday morning July 25th asking about an El Camino you had up on your web site that I was very anxious to look at and most likely buy. I told the person that represents your company that I was coming from New Jersey and bringing my mechanic with me. He told me not to come because the vehicle was in the shop for some major work, a mild cam and cylinder heads and dual exhaust to make the car a little bit more "cool". I then asked him if the work done on the car would alter the asking price. "it's not going to be any less, I can tell you that, I must have gotten 25 calls on that car". I mentioned that the car had been on the lot for 51 days, and that was when he told that they really didn't have to sell the car, thank you for calling, and hung up on me. Really strong potential sale lost because your company representative acted like a jerk.

No better place to buy a used car

by from Torrington CT |

I recently bought a 2004 jaguar X-type from Riverside Motorcars and I could not have made a better decision. The financing was simple, the overall buying process was fast and easy, and the customer service sealed the deal. The atmosphere is unlike any car dealer you'll visit, and the workers are incredibly courteous and helpful. I had a problem with my car, I brought it down to them and they fixed it with no charge to me. I plead you to at least take a short ride down here if you are considering an amazing deal on a used car.

Just looking for an suv, amazed with results!!!

by from Western MA |

We went to a different dealer before hand to look at what they said was 37 cars available. when we got there they had nothing so we went to Riverside to see what they had and were totally blown away we got great service and got a car that same day!! Before we had even left they had it in their garage to inspect it to make sure it was in great condition. We loved the service, they were very nice, we left with a huge smile our our faces. I highly recommend going to see Joe at Riverside for your next car!

An exceptional dealer experience!

by from Sheffield, MA |

I had seen the pictures of my car online, and was trying to see as many cars in one day as possible. After a very unacceptable experience at another dealer, I made my way to Riverside. I spoke with Joe, who asked what I was looking for and my price range. He handed me keys to several vehicles that should suit me, and I got to go and look through them in peace, without the normal "dealer hover". When I had decided on which vehicles I wanted to look further at, Joe and I took them for a test drive. I bought a Buick and am very very happy with the ease of the purchase. Joe and his team went above and beyond with my vehicle and making sure I was happy with my purchase. My parents will be looking for a new car in June and I am going to be bringing them to Riverside Motorcars to see Joe!

GREAT SERVICE, GOOD PEOPLE, HAPPY CUSTOMER

by from Plainville, Ct |

I just bought a 2011 Honda Fit for my daughter and she loves it and so do I. Joe and his co worker Huey (sorry if I misspelled your name) Were very very nice couldn't ask for better service. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone very nice and professional. THANK YOU GUYS for everything. Marco and Jessica

Very Happy Customer

by from Shelton, Ct |

Recently I purchased a car from Riverside and I am very happy I chose to buy from here... They are friendly, respectful and honest. Ive looked at few other used car dealers in the area, and I personally think Riverside is the BEST around. If you are looking for a used vehicle, i recommend that you atleast check this place out for yourself... Best car buying experience ive ever had....

Great car dealer

by from wtby, ct |

They got me into the car I wanted and worked with my challenging credit! They were all very nice and professional. I would recommend anyone looking for quality used cars!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!

by from WATERBURY CT |

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A VEHICLE FROOM RIVERSIDE MOTOR CARS AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY OF SERVICE AND TREATMENT I RECEIVED. I GOT A GREAT PRICE FOR MY TADE IN AND A GOOD QUALITY VEHICLE. I'VE HAD TO BRING IN THE NEW CAR FOR SERVICE AND RIVERSIDE MOTOR CARS HAVE BEEN AWESOME TO WORK WITH AS WELL AS PROFESSIONAL AND CURTIOUS. I WOULD DEFINATLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING A VEHICLE FROM RIVERSIDE MOTOR CARS.

Wow, Not Good

by from Windsor Locks Ct |

I was very excited. I wanted to buy a vehicle. People working there seem honest and nice. Well I had ask them if they would consider taking a lower price for the vehicle . I was told that would work. Then when I got there. They offered me a price for my vehicle I was happy. I thought it was worth more but I was ok cause I was getting a better vehicle. Then they ask me if I want to wait cause I had good credit. I said ok. They ran my credit, I got a approval from the bank. I then sat down with the finance guy he showed me my loan with payment and interest and here we go. It was still alittle more than I wanted to pay but I felt still getting a better vehicle. Then I was told the bank right after being there for 2 hours decide to counter and I would have to wait. The next day I was told they wanted more money down. How do you show someone there loan and then told need more money. I feel first. The price they told me they would sell it for, They should of followed through. The extra money they wanted down. They should of put in for me for the hours I sat there. When you show someone there loan deal it should really be the loan they are getting. I just wanted them to follow through and only say things that are true. Don't mislead your costumers

Riverside Motorcars responded to this review

November 29, 2014

You forgot to mention a fundamental part of what actually happened, Jeff. You wanted to take the car with you that night. We were busy with another customer delivering a car, asked you if you wanted to wait, you said yes, and we immediately went to work for you getting you financed with a bank. We finally got an OK on the deal from the bank at 5PM and they asked for an additional $500.00 down. That was not OK with you, and we said we'd talk to them in the morning (they were now closed) and straighten it out. We apologized, you said not to worry, and you left. The next morning, I called you and left a message, apologized again, saying we were able to make the original deal work and please give us a call. We never heard back from you. If we can ever be of service in any way, please let us know. Christian and the Riverside Team