Riverside Motorcars

573 North Main St, Naugatuck, CT 06770

Used 888-565-3178

Condescending to women

by from New Haven, CT |

I was treated so poorly when going in to look at a truck that I saw on the website. When I showed up, it was not there. The owner was rude and spoke down to me in such a way as to the fact that he did not speak to me. He said to the salesman (who was standing right next to me), "I told this nice lady she needed to call before she came here. If she had, the truck would be here. But, she didn't, so it's not". Then he cracked a wise comment to me which prompted me to leave while telling him that he would not be getting my business. He could have cared less. Do not shop here if you demand integrity or respect.

dealer with integrity

by from Vermont |

I enjoyed talking with Joe and found the purchasing experience helpful. I really appreciated the integrity of this dealer when they corrected an expensive fault in the engine after purchase -though it was out of warranty.

Small shop, good value

by from Hamden, CT |

I looked all around the state of CT to find a fair deal and I was pleased with the process. Be patient and understand what you're doing (buying a used car). Joe took the time with me to get me in the right vehicle for me. I would absolutely recommend them and buy there again.

classic bait and switch

by from Naugatuck Ct |

Called and asked about a car listed on their website. They told me to come in the next day. The car wasn't there, and for some reason they couldn't find it. The guys words were 'I cant track it down right now' Then he tried pushing me into another vehicle which I was not interested in. Then they asked for my address to 'drop the car off'. Very Shady place. Don't trust them. After they couldn't find the car I was asking about said they would call when they could find it. Been 3 days with no call back.

Some Service

by from hartford, ct |

So I called these guys about a car they had in an ad on this site. Told me they didn't have the car in yet but would call me as soon as they got it in. Waited 2 days before calling again and asking again. Was told that they were going to check on it and were going to call me right back. Never got a call from them that day, or the next day, or ever. It's been over 2 weeks now. They could at least have the decency to tell me that they sold the car or whatever. Never buying anything from these guys ever.

very nice people

by from woodbridge |

This small store was a pleasure to buy from.Polite and professional owner who was kind and consider throughout the sale.