Russ Darrow Kia Waukesha

2141 E Moreland Blvd, Waukesha, WI 53186

New 866-394-1873
Used 866-613-6039
Service 888-316-1181

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

by from madison wi |

They got me into a car that I really wanted with all of the features I wanted under my budget! Thank you to everyone that helped me

accommodating

by from madison wi |

Every time I go to Russ Darrow I receive nice service. They were accommodating and answered all queries. Extraordinarily useful while not being ambitious or superior can?t say enough good items about the team here and the franchise.

pleasant experience

by from appleton wi |

This was one among the foremost pleasant experiences we've had. When we are within the marketplace for a replacement automobile they're my 1st choice! We were very impressed! Thanks very much for the good service.

UNEXPECTED

by from Racine, WI |

Went to the wrong Russ Darrow dealership and was offered to have it brought over to where I was for a test drive. Super nice and down to earth. I don't like people blowing smoke. I got what I wanted and then some. Thank you Mrs. Rieker!

knowledgeable, and helpful

by from Horicon, WI |

friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in our search for a car. I was very surprised at how quick the staff worked. I will be recommending Russ Darrow to our friends.

2008 G6 GT 3.9

by from Milwaukee,Wi |

On 11/20/14 I purchased a 2008 Pontiac G6 Convertible from Russ Darrow Kia in Waukesha. During the purchase they gave me one key and one key fob. When I asked where the other key was the sales manager laughed at me and said it could be anywhere and you can download the owners manual (all 412 pagesto fill up my glove compartment)) on the internet (should have stopped the deal right there!). Brought the car home and the turn signals hung in the on position, the fog lamps didn't work and there was a light out on the rear trunk lid. Brought the car back on Tuesday and the fixed the fog lamps and they said the signals are fine (common problem with a G6, actuator on the turn signal wears cost of actuator any autoparts store $28-32) and it was too expensive to replace the rear light assembly (I found it at 3 aftermarkets shops for $24-32) I drove away. Saturday 11/22 I was stuck on the side of the hy-way with a blown transmission. Got a tow to a transmission place and the guy said he'd check it out on Sunday(today). Guess what....Not one drop of transmission fluid in the case. Cost of repairs anywhere up to $2.500. Would I recommend this place? Not if they gave me $1000.00!

Excellent!

by from Waukesha, WI |

My experience at Russ Darrow was great they helped us get the right price and financing can?t say enough well about the team here and the dealership. Excellent Vehicle, Ease of Deal, Sales and Finance Staff.

Very unprofessional!

by from Illinois |

This place is a complete and utter joke of car dealership. I've been searching for a Lincoln MKZ hybrid and happened to stumble across a used one that was being sold by Russ Darrow KIA. A gentleman named Troy contacted me and was extremely professional and kind, something I don't hear from every dealer. I explained my trade in situation and we exchanged emails and phone calls over the course of 5 days. They were trying to give me the best trade in deal possible but they would not budge on their selling price. I was very upfront with Troy on my max finance amount with $x amount down. However I made the mistake of continuously moving my max up when they wouldn't budge on their asking price at all. The most they were able to do was add a $1000 to my trade in but their vehicle asking price was about $3k higher than competitors. When it came down to it I discussed the deal with my fiancÚ and said we would do the deal if we could get 1.9% financing. Troy said he would submit everything to financing and see what they can do. Halfway through the day I never heard back and received an offer from another dealership I could not refuse. I immediately emailed Troy to cancel and that's where everything went downhill. You would think his family's life depended on this sale with how unprofessional he was. Here are just a few excerpts from his email responses to me. "The vehicle is the best price in a 500 mile radius", "I don't understand why I have expended so very much of my time on this for you to say no to something based on information that you already knew". He then had the nerve to tell me that he is no longer interested in doing business with me when I already canceled the deal I the first place, I guess he had to save face somehow. When I responded about his lack of professionalism his last response was "congratulations, watch out for those branded and washed titles down there in illinois". I'm sure any dealership would love to have this piece of work on their staff (sarcasm!). It's obvious that they lack ethics and professionalism and will do everything they can to make a sale. When the sale doesn't go their way they will then throw a temper tantrum.

low pressure atmosphere

by from Oak Creek, WI |

I am beyond impress with this dealership Having challenged credit, I expected to be pigeon holed into into a high mileage, old, used car but was completely blown away at how hard the team work to get me into the most amazing car I have ever had! The low pressure atmosphere was also a nice surprise.

they found the perfect car for me!

by from appleton wi |

The experience I had with Russ Darrow was great The sales staff at russ darrow are very personable I will be back for future purchases and will refer many friends. Based on what I told them I was looking for they found the perfect car for me!