USA RTO

(4.0) 7 Reviews

1295 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32805

Bought an Isuzu Trooper-Excellent value/vehicle

by from Brooksville, FL |

My VW Beetle was totaled due to flood damage and this was the first time I was having to buy a used car. I was very worried about getting something reliable and at a decent price. I searched online for almost four months and finally found a few vehicles at USA RTO. After having driven hours to other dealers to be disappointed in vehicles that were nothing like described online I was pleasantly surprised to find that the cars were exactly as described and pictured in their ads. I was so fed up with the big name dealers who would list a used car for sale and I would call about it and be told how wonderful it was only to get to the lot (often times hours away) to be told that the car was no longer for sale because it did "not pass their inspection testing" but of course they had other much more expensive cars available for me to test drive. We did not run into this problem here at USA RTO. We met with the nicest, no pressure salesman, test drove the ones we were interested in, (And got to meet their awesome guard dog-second best part of the day). It was a great experience overall and after we drove back home we took the vehicle to our local mechanic who gave the vehicle a great bill of health. He was shocked at how well it had been maintained and the price we were able to purchase it for. Also, on the way home (2 hour drive) we stopped to get fuel and a guy at the gas station commented on what a nice looking vehicle it was, I proudly told him we just bought it and he asked how much, when I told him he was shocked and said it was a great deal as they are super dependable and in great shape. I absolutely love my Trooper, it is perfect and so was the customer service at USA RTO. Thanks guys for a great experience and for making the process not so intimidating. We will be back. I will always be happy to be a reference for you all.

Global Autos Sales Orlando Fl.

by from Orlando Fl. 32835 |

I started out on Cars.com first and then was directed to Global Autos online and tye have a really clean and helpful Web site.After more than a few times looking at the autoos they show online I found what I wanted!!I spoke with Louis on the PH. and now plan on going this week and buying the veh. I wanted. Bob

good job

by from dade city florida |

I was very happy with all the services. my salesman louis was very helpful and i am completely satisfied with my truck

easy to deal with

by from Orlando |

Very easy to deal with got a great deal on cheap ride

Anderson

by from Sebring, FL |

I live about 80 miles from this dealer "Global Automotive" on Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando. I saw a car on Cars.com for $3000. Was told on the phone by the lot owner the car was still on the lot and that $3000 cash was the price, plus a dealer fee of $249, plus Tax and Liscense. I took the Cars.com printout with me. I had the cash with me. All I got was the run-around from a salesman and the owner avoided me the whole time I was there. After about 1 hour of waiting I gave up and left.

Ident

by from Kissimmee FL |

Even though their cars are sold as is they make all efforts to to put them in Shape before sale they have an in house Mechanic who put things in place i bought a Mazda MPV from them Javed made efforts to see i go satisfied!

Ident