Steet Toyota

310 N Comrie Ave, Johnstown, NY 12095

New 855-208-1587
Used 855-208-1584
Service 855-208-3104

great freindly greeting, no vehicle knowledge

by from Capital District |

The offer for my trade was so low, I immediatly walked!

steve herr, steet toyota and my tacoma

by from cooperstown, ny |

i was in puerto rico this past winter and wanted to purchase a new tacoma. i went online and found steve herr at steet toyota. he provided outstanding service for me and helped me puchase a new 4 door, 4 wheel drive tacoma. when i returned home i went to steet toyota in johnstown and picked up my new truck. i could not have been more pleased, everything was exactly as ordered and all the paperwork was in place. steet toyota and steve herr are real assets to the toyota company.

Great dealership!

by from Wilton, ny |

I went to Steet Toyota to have some repairs done on my highlander. I decided to walk through the lot just to browse(something I would usually not do to avoid "pushy salesmen") but ended up loving the 2011 Corolla! It was then I began speaking with Steve Herr regarding this car and he made it incredibly easy to see the pros of having this car for my living situation. He was a great salesman who listens to what you need and is far from pushy. I appreciated that he was willing to go at my pace while I made the difficult decision to take on an extra expense! I recommend Steet Toyota and be sure to find Steve!

Rav42011

by from Johnstown NY |

Steve Herr and Steet were able to get me the model, options, and even the color I wanted in a timely fashion that allowed us to get it in time for 0% financing. They made everything very easy. The service dept. has been very accomodating for our 5,000 and 10,000 mile service.

Leasing a RAV-4

by from Mayfield NY |

I was shopping for a 4wd vehicle for my wife and from internet reviews I settled on a RAV-4. I decided to shop local, (STEET)having purchased several vehicles in the Albany area and opted local for convenience. Steve Herr was a great help in finding a vehicle and made the process enjoyable.

steve herr

by from scotia new york |

i was online shopping for a new truck and called steve herr. very friendly and knowledgeabe. easy to talk with and we worked out a deal the very day we met. all went smoothly with my steet experience. i would recommend this dealership.

Fast response

by from Upstate NY |

The response was amazingly fast. Within 10 minutes of entering what I was looking for on the web page I received a call from the sales person. We talked about my request and within a few hours he had found the exact vehicle I was looking for. we were able to make a deal over the phone that day. first great experience with a car dealer I have ever had.