Steet Toyota

310 N Comrie Ave, Johnstown, NY 12095

New 855-208-1587
Used 877-842-2558
Service 855-208-3104

"It's so easy to do business here at Steet Toyota-Scion!"

Great dealership!

by from Johnstown, New York |

Steet Toyota made the process of buying my new car easy! I walked in on a Friday morning and had the keys to my brand new Rav4 Saturday morning. The salesman Steve Herr worked hard to get me a great value on my trade in. He also made sure i got all the rebates and incentives available to me on my new car. Will definitely be back when i am ready for a new car.

Steve Herr went Above and Beyond

by from Amsterdam, NY |

Steve Herr from Steet Toyota is the guy to see when buying a car. He goes above and beyond to make the experience an enjoyable one. From the first phone call to signing the papers he was so friendly and always available for all my questions. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family!!!

Good 2 car purchase

by from Fort Plain, NY |

Steve Herr was great to deal with. He was very friendly & helpful. He wasn't pushy. He really listened to us. He helped us get the payment we wanted for the number of years. We were also given the car fax without us asking for it.

Great buying experience!

by from Gloversville |

Steet Toyota made buying my truck very easy. I am very satisfied with how knowledgeable and courteous my salesman Steve Herr was. He got me the exact truck I was looking for. I recommend Steet Toyota and Steve to all my friends and family. Thank you Steve and Steet Toyota!!

Just bought a Toyota!

by from Northville NY |

Thought I was after one thing and Steve Herr suggested a Toyota instead. They hold their value and are GREAT on gas! He was very professional and helpful with information! Steet is a great dealership!

great freindly greeting, no vehicle knowledge

by from Capital District |

The offer for my trade was so low, I immediatly walked!

steve herr, steet toyota and my tacoma

by from cooperstown, ny |

i was in puerto rico this past winter and wanted to purchase a new tacoma. i went online and found steve herr at steet toyota. he provided outstanding service for me and helped me puchase a new 4 door, 4 wheel drive tacoma. when i returned home i went to steet toyota in johnstown and picked up my new truck. i could not have been more pleased, everything was exactly as ordered and all the paperwork was in place. steet toyota and steve herr are real assets to the toyota company.

Great dealership!

by from Wilton, ny |

I went to Steet Toyota to have some repairs done on my highlander. I decided to walk through the lot just to browse(something I would usually not do to avoid "pushy salesmen") but ended up loving the 2011 Corolla! It was then I began speaking with Steve Herr regarding this car and he made it incredibly easy to see the pros of having this car for my living situation. He was a great salesman who listens to what you need and is far from pushy. I appreciated that he was willing to go at my pace while I made the difficult decision to take on an extra expense! I recommend Steet Toyota and be sure to find Steve!

Rav42011

by from Johnstown NY |

Steve Herr and Steet were able to get me the model, options, and even the color I wanted in a timely fashion that allowed us to get it in time for 0% financing. They made everything very easy. The service dept. has been very accomodating for our 5,000 and 10,000 mile service.

Leasing a RAV-4

by from Mayfield NY |

I was shopping for a 4wd vehicle for my wife and from internet reviews I settled on a RAV-4. I decided to shop local, (STEET)having purchased several vehicles in the Albany area and opted local for convenience. Steve Herr was a great help in finding a vehicle and made the process enjoyable.