Bertera Subaru Outlet in Hartford

111 Weston St, Hartford, CT 06120

New 888-465-8328
Used 888-465-4531
Service 877-590-0044

We make relationships and not just sales.

Awesome experience

by from Torrington |

Awesome car buying experience I went here to get an xv crosstrek cause the car that I had wasn't practical anymore for what I needed so I decided to give bertera subaru a try all I can say is everybody there is Freindly and professional so I talked with Anthony Canada he was very friendly,professional and made it an easy car buying experience

Unprofessional

by from Naugatuck Connecticut |

I went to the dealer today 8.14.15 to lease a new suv At first the sales person Ryan was very pleasant and helpful with the process he was very Knowledgeable in the leasing department. After a few negotiations I had a cap as to what my monthly payment should be it seemed if he didn't respect my end of the negotiation and we went back and forth. After I said I said I didn't want to go through with the lease he was very rude and I felt like he basically pushed me out the door by saying "I'll walk you out" as soon as I said I don't want the lease. I will never go back there!!!

Best Salesman Ever

by from Farmington, CT |

I bought my new 2013 Subaru Outback from Bertera Subaru in Hartford and love the car. That's not why I'm writing this review though. I got home after buying my car and realized that the Bluetooth had not been connected. I have less mechanical aptitude than about anybody and knew there was no way I could get the Bluetooth to work. I called Bertera that evening and was connected to Isa Daoud because the salesman who sold me the car had left for the day. Would you believe that Isa arranged to meet me in West Hartford that same evening after the dealership had closed so he could connect my Bluetooth. He must have spent almost half an hour with me. As he explained it to me, he always wants to do his best to help any Bertera Subaru customer who has a problem. Because of that and subsequent conversations and meetings with Isa, I can say without any reservation that Isa is the best car salesperson I have ever encountered. Did I neglect to mention that Isa also has a great personality and knows his cars. If you're thinking about purchasing a car, buy a Subaru at Bertera and make sure that Isa Daoud is your salesperson.

Bertera Rocks

by from Scarsdale, NY |

What a great experience! I just picked up my 2015 Forester from Bertera in Hartford. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I like a business where you can tell people are happy to work there. Everyone was knowledgeable and willing to do whatever to make sure I was happy. I have always loved Subaru - I am a bit sad that I had to say goodbye to my 2004 Imperza. Driving my new Forester is going to help a great deal! Everyone at Bertera made this a positive experience - I will be back without a doubt!

Great Deal

by from New Jersey |

I went to Hartford Subaru all the way from New Jersey to brought Subaru Forester and got it for a very good deal compare to others. I highly recommend Bertera in Hartford for a new Subaru. I love my new Subaru Forester. I like driving comfort and Eyesight feature. My salesperson Issa M Daoud extremely helpful and assisted me well during purchase. Thank You. Appreciate it.

Terrific Persistent Timely Sales Help

by from Fairfield,CT |

I did my homework and took a while to make up my mind and Damien listened to me , remained in contact without being pushy, and thoroughly explained vehicle options. In short made it well worth the hour drive from Fairfield. Everyone I encountered at the the dealership was friendly and courteous. The facility was quite clean on both my visits. I would definitely purchase a car here again!

Best Experience Ever in Buying a Car!!!!!

by from West Hartford, CT |

Bertera Subaru is the best dealership I have ever worked with. I was driving a car that was a mess and was out of options. Damian, my salesperson, Pam, the finance person, and John the General Manager saved me. They called me, emailed and texted me, and worked out a great deal for me at half the interest rate of my previous car. They were kind, caring, professional, and their follow up has been terrific. There was no high pressure sales -- I walked in and drove off the lot two hours later. I would recommend Bertera to anyone and everyone. They are the best!!!!!

Love My Forester 2015

by from Hebron CT |

If you want to buy a car at Betera ask for Anthony Canada. Smart and helpful. He can't do enough for you. Sold me a Forester 2015.... first Subaru I have ever owned. Switched from Volvo. Can't be happier. You won't go wrong. JSF

Great service, attractive sales area

by from Suffield, CT |

I went to Hartford Subaru looking for a used car. Pauli was very helpful and friendly. He showed me two excellent 2014 Subaru's, and when I drove them, I was hooked! Yet, I had a friend who recommended the West Springfield shop, and I went there, too. They suggested I could get a 2015 Legacy for the same price, so I was sold on that. Justin from Hartford called me, and offered me a deal I could not refuse. I found out that Justin was a friend of my husband's, so I went back to Hartford. Both Justin and Pauli were very helpful in showing me a 2015 Subaru, and they gave me a very good price. Pauli helped me with the paperwork, and I drove away in a brand new beautiful 2015 Legacy. I am very impressed with both Paui's helpfulness and Justin's assistance.

Best in the biz - Tyler

by from Chicopee, MA |

The best in the biz, if you want to buy a car new or used there is only one man to see; Tyler Landry he helped me find the perfect car I was looking for and was patient as can be. It took me 6 months to make my decision and he was still as helpful as possible. Unlike other dealers he didn't get mad at me for wanting to shop around before making an important decision. Go to him first and you will see him last!

Bertera Subaru Outlet in Hartford responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Thanks for the confidence! We want you to get your ideal car and are glad you did not feel pressured during the whole process. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any needs or concerns, enjoy your new car!

Make sure to ask for Chris Townsend

by from Meriden,Ct |

"I love my 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid because: 1. It is interesting and fun to drive based on my 700 miles of driving experience with my new car. After my test drive, I told the Sales Representative that I was in love with the car. Everything is automatic, the ride is pleasant, and the visual field is wide. The wheels charge the battery when I am coasting downhill. When I am driving at a constant speed, both the gasoline engine and the electric motor run the car. When I am driving below 30 mph at a constant speed, the electric motor runs the car. When I am driving uphill, the gasoline engine runs the car. 2. The car is responsive. The car responds very well when I apply steady pressure to the throttle. I obtained improvement after I switched to mid grade (89 Octane). At start-up, I wait for the idle to drop from 2,000 rpm to 1,000 rpm. 3. I get 33 MPG with 87 octane (average for city and highway) - 35 MPG with 89 octane. The 89 octane helps the engine produce a more uniform, simultaneous, and complete combustion of the air and fuel. Utilizing 89 octane is more economical after calculating the difference in price versus the reduction in fuel consumption. 4. The car is nice to look at (it is blue with black accents). 5. It has low emissions. 6. It is comfortable with a practical interior that looks very well. I like the Dealer, Bertera of Hartford - CT, because: 1. The Sales Representative, Chris Townsend, answered all my questions before I bought the car, 2. Chris drove the car to where I work so that I could take the car for a test drive at a time savings for me, 3. Chris answered all my questions after I bought the car, 4. Chris showed me how the features in the car operated, 5. Chris helped me move my things from my trade-in to the new car, 6. Pam processed my paperwork during the purchase of the car very quickly, and 7. Chris cut and pasted my review (about the car and the Dealer) on to this website due to the fact that I have very little free time. Note: after watching the test drive conducted in Iceland on YouTube, I am looking forward to winter driving here in Connecticut. Leigh from Meriden :)"

Bertera Subaru Outlet in Hartford responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Hey Leigh, thanks for the awesome words! Chris is awesome and we're glad you liked him! We hope you continue to have fun with your car and enjoy that awesome blue with black accents look! ;)