Bertera Subaru Outlet in Hartford

111 Weston St, Hartford, CT 06120

New 888-465-8328
Used 888-465-4531
Service 877-590-0044

We make relationships and not just sales.

Great service, attractive sales area

by from Suffield, CT |

I went to Hartford Subaru looking for a used car. Pauli was very helpful and friendly. He showed me two excellent 2014 Subaru's, and when I drove them, I was hooked! Yet, I had a friend who recommended the West Springfield shop, and I went there, too. They suggested I could get a 2015 Legacy for the same price, so I was sold on that. Justin from Hartford called me, and offered me a deal I could not refuse. I found out that Justin was a friend of my husband's, so I went back to Hartford. Both Justin and Pauli were very helpful in showing me a 2015 Subaru, and they gave me a very good price. Pauli helped me with the paperwork, and I drove away in a brand new beautiful 2015 Legacy. I am very impressed with both Paui's helpfulness and Justin's assistance.

Love My Forester 2015

by from Hebron CT |

If you want to buy a car at Betera ask for Anthony Canada. Smart and helpful. He can't do enough for you. Sold me a Forester 2015.... first Subaru I have ever owned. Switched from Volvo. Can't be happier. You won't go wrong. JSF

Best in the biz - Tyler

by from Chicopee, MA |

The best in the biz, if you want to buy a car new or used there is only one man to see; Tyler Landry he helped me find the perfect car I was looking for and was patient as can be. It took me 6 months to make my decision and he was still as helpful as possible. Unlike other dealers he didn't get mad at me for wanting to shop around before making an important decision. Go to him first and you will see him last!

July 30, 2014

Thanks for the confidence! We want you to get your ideal car and are glad you did not feel pressured during the whole process. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any needs or concerns, enjoy your new car!

Make sure to ask for Chris Townsend

by from Meriden,Ct |

"I love my 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid because: 1. It is interesting and fun to drive based on my 700 miles of driving experience with my new car. After my test drive, I told the Sales Representative that I was in love with the car. Everything is automatic, the ride is pleasant, and the visual field is wide. The wheels charge the battery when I am coasting downhill. When I am driving at a constant speed, both the gasoline engine and the electric motor run the car. When I am driving below 30 mph at a constant speed, the electric motor runs the car. When I am driving uphill, the gasoline engine runs the car. 2. The car is responsive. The car responds very well when I apply steady pressure to the throttle. I obtained improvement after I switched to mid grade (89 Octane). At start-up, I wait for the idle to drop from 2,000 rpm to 1,000 rpm. 3. I get 33 MPG with 87 octane (average for city and highway) - 35 MPG with 89 octane. The 89 octane helps the engine produce a more uniform, simultaneous, and complete combustion of the air and fuel. Utilizing 89 octane is more economical after calculating the difference in price versus the reduction in fuel consumption. 4. The car is nice to look at (it is blue with black accents). 5. It has low emissions. 6. It is comfortable with a practical interior that looks very well. I like the Dealer, Bertera of Hartford - CT, because: 1. The Sales Representative, Chris Townsend, answered all my questions before I bought the car, 2. Chris drove the car to where I work so that I could take the car for a test drive at a time savings for me, 3. Chris answered all my questions after I bought the car, 4. Chris showed me how the features in the car operated, 5. Chris helped me move my things from my trade-in to the new car, 6. Pam processed my paperwork during the purchase of the car very quickly, and 7. Chris cut and pasted my review (about the car and the Dealer) on to this website due to the fact that I have very little free time. Note: after watching the test drive conducted in Iceland on YouTube, I am looking forward to winter driving here in Connecticut. Leigh from Meriden :)"

July 30, 2014

Hey Leigh, thanks for the awesome words! Chris is awesome and we're glad you liked him! We hope you continue to have fun with your car and enjoy that awesome blue with black accents look! ;)

Great service

by from Hartford Ct |

Just bought my first Subaru from here an had a really good experience. Chris was our salesperson and made it enjoyable to buy the car. Also there finance department got us a excellent percent on our financing. If you go to Bertera definitely see Chris.

July 30, 2014

Hey Rays, we're so happy Chris was able to help you out! We really appreciate you recommending us and feel free to reach out to us for any questions with your used car!

Crazy, but Ultimately Terrific Experience

by from Glastonbury, CT |

Found a terrific used 2009 Legacy. Bottom line, is that the price was a fair one. The car was presented well, clean and shiny (not all dealers present like that!) Salesman Chris Townsend was polite and professional. Nice guy. So for the crazy part... when we went to pick up the vehicle,... the battery would not start and the emissions was overdue! This should not have ever happened and the Manager admitted such. So, Chris had the battery replaced on the spot and worked hard to get the emission taken care of. Alls well that ends well.

Doris Uzanas

by from West Hartford, CT |

I was quite pleased with my experience buying a new Subaru from Bertera. Chris Townsend was pleasant, helpful, and clearly hardworking. I would recommend a visit to Bertera if buying a new car. I do hope, however, that the service department is better than some of the reviews I've just read. I hope I haven't made a mistake.

July 30, 2014

Hey Doris, thanks for the kind words! Chris is awesome and we're happy you had a good experience with him. We guarantee you our service department is awesome and will take care of all your needs. Thank you for the opportunity for your service needs and let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again!

Bertera Earned Our Repeat Business

by from East Hampton, CT |

My wife and I recently both purchased cars from Bertera Subaru in Hartford, CT. I can honestly say it was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. Our salesman, Ryan Hewey, was extremely knowledgeable, honest, and one of the most naturally helpful people I have ever come across. He clearly cared as much about us having a good experience and finding the car we wanted as he did about making a sale. All of the other staff members we encountered were pleasant and friendly. I will definitely be going back to Bertera and to Ryan for all my future car purchasing needs.

July 30, 2014

Thanks for your continued business Jesse! We're so thrilled Ryan was able to be helpful to you in your car buying process, he's a gem. We're confident you'll be happy coming back to us again and again. Enjoy your new car!

Great Experience

by from East Haven, CT |

Sent an online inquire about one of their used vehicles on a Saturday night. Someone from the online dept. contacted me the very next day before 12 pm via phone call, text & email. I went to the dealership that same day and looked at the car. My salesman O'neil Mcdonald took me for a test drive. He was low-pressure and just gave his opinion when asked. He negotiated to get me a fair price for my trade-in + fair value for the vehicle I purchased. I ended up purchasing the vehicle 2-3 days later. Great dealership, clean & neat.

Excellent Experience

by from Manchester |

Fast friendly service. I bought my car at a good price.

dealer rater

by from Hartford, CT |

Loved this place! Angel River and Finance person Chris came through with flying colors. Would highly recommend them.