Bertera Subaru Outlet in Hartford

111 Weston St, Hartford, CT 06120

New 888-465-8328
Used 888-465-4531
Service 877-590-0044

We make relationships and not just sales.

Excellent First Impression

by from Hartford, CT |

I started my buying process by visiting Bertera to ask questions and test drive an Outback. Salesperson George helped me out. I told him that Outback are high on my list but I am looking at other cars and I am planning to buy in 60 to 90 days. He answered my questions, was very knowledgeable about his product and competing products, and was very low pressure. The test drive went well. I was please with my first experience with Bertera.

Great Experience

by from East Haven, CT |

Sent an online inquire about one of their used vehicles on a Saturday night. Someone from the online dept. contacted me the very next day before 12 pm via phone call, text & email. I went to the dealership that same day and looked at the car. My salesman O'neil Mcdonald took me for a test drive. He was low-pressure and just gave his opinion when asked. He negotiated to get me a fair price for my trade-in + fair value for the vehicle I purchased. I ended up purchasing the vehicle 2-3 days later. Great dealership, clean & neat.

Excellent Experience

by from Manchester |

Fast friendly service. I bought my car at a good price.

dealer rater

by from Hartford, CT |

Loved this place! Angel River and Finance person Chris came through with flying colors. Would highly recommend them.

Review of Keniel A Williams

by from Coventry, CT |

Keniel made my new Subaru buying experience a real pleasure. He was tremendously knowledgeable of everything I asked about. Very pleasant & patient with me. Showed me eveything I needed to know about the vehicle. Helped me select exactly the car a wanted. I couldn't me happier with the experience of dealing with Keniel.

Very good experience overall

by from West Hartford, CT |

Purchasing a car can be stressful, but Dan H. made it pretty easy for us. He was patient with my wife and me when we needed time to talk things over privately, and he answered all of our questions no matter how stupid they were. We didn't feel like there were games being played with us, and we feel we got a fair deal. That's how the car-buying experience should be to be, right?

Service is trouble

by from Hartford CT |

Got my first and second service there. And both times oil on door handle , oil on window shield were They put mileage sticker. 100.00 for oil change and thy don't wash your car. Felt like kids were working on my car.

Never EVER again

by from West Hartford, CT |

I took my Subaru in for it's 30,000 mile check up. almost $900.00 later, i got it back. NOTHING was the matter with it, no issues, no problems, NADA ZIP ZERO WRONG the ONLY thing i actually asked them to do (outside of the check up) was to give me new windshield wipers. When I initially called to set up an appointment, they told me i'd have to leave my car but they'd give me a loaner. They gave me a loaner all right AND CHARGED ME $27.00 (or $37.00, I've forgotten by now) for it. I was SO angry I didn't even say anything becuase if I did, I'm sure law enforcement would have to be called. I've read the other reviews and most are for buying cars from them. I don't know anything about that end of it. I DO know I will NEVER take my Subaru back to them.

Excellent customer service

by from Hartford, CT |

I came in to browse some new cars a couple months ago. Daniel Holben was my salesman. He was very helpful and went out of his way to give me the best knowledge about the cars I was looking at, and let me test drive a few. Although I didn't wind up buying a Subaru, I would come back to Bertera in Hartford and ask for Dan in the future

First-time vehicle purchase - great experience

by from Middletown, CT |

I've never bought a car before - I've had mostly "hand-me-downs." Was really not looking forward to the stereotypical car salesman experience - pushy, up-selling options I didn't want, and haggling over the price. After much research I walked into Bertera. Salesperson Dan H. introduced himself and took us on two test drives. He was knowledgeable but laid back. Ultimately we decided on purchasing a Subaru Forester. Dan was helpful in handling the process and we feel we reached a fair price quite efficiently. Picking up the car was smooth as well. A great experience - will definitely be back when my husband is ready to purchase.

Friendly and Stress-Free experience

by from Connecticut |

Bertera Subaru is a great dealership. My salesperson Dan was very helpful and there were no games, or unwanted add-ons and haggling. He was enthusiastic and friendly. Financing was pain-free and relatively quick. I'm very satisfied with my new car and know I'll return for my next purchase.