Doral Hyundai

(2.4) 9 Reviews

10285 NW 12th St, Doral, FL 33172

Used 888-690-2114

You feling like a dog when you are buying here

by from Doral, Miami |

the manager treats you do him a favor by buying the car if you go there and deliver a vehicle you value it the lowest of all dealers in Miami You feel how a sheep among wolves buying your car and at the end of the day with a six hours exhausted signatures whatever and you realize that you came out with the worst deal and your life

Not trusworthy

by from Doral, Fl |

These people lured me to drive a long distance to purchase a car they knew they didn't have, but assured me they did. I would never purchase a car from these people.

excelent dealer thks....

by from miami fl |

MY wife and I bought two cars here and was wonderfull buy in this dealer fast process buying and excelent costumer services thks ....

excelent dealer thks....

by from miami fl |

bad customer service

by from surfside florida |

I called and ask for hyundai tucson and told me it was available when I got to the dealer I was outside looking for the car over 20min not one sales person came and offer me help I be taking my business else where

NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME DEALERSHIP

by from VERO BEACH FL |

I?m more than surprised that my request to upgrade my car for yours has met with such difficulty. Your company spent valuable time and money to advertise and have people respond to their ad. I sent my car?s pertinent information on two separate occasions and the first lady Yamie knew nothing about my request when she made contact. After being made fully aware she said she would talk to her manager and return a call. Next Andrew made contact and he also knew nothing of my request and would also talk to his manager. I have heard back from neither of them and now you have made contact and seem to know nothing about my request. The simple thing to do would be to value my car as stated and tell me what it would cost to get into the R Spec. If my car fell short of expectation then an adjustment could be made. The process to date has been amateurish at best leaving me with no further desire to do business with your company. When I bought my 2013 Genesis I went to my neighborhood Hyundai dealership in Vero Beach to find much the same type of careless, carefree, uninformed attitude and went near 200 miles to another dealership to make my purchase. I will return to them to acquire an R Spec. When dissatisfied with service my only option is to deny my business. Possibly you could show this email to real management/ownership but I doubt that will happen.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Doral,Fl |

Though I was not completely convinced on buying at the time, my salesperson provided me with excellent customer service, was very personable, and easy going. He made our buying experience one of the best yet. I am very happy with our purchase. I'd definitely come back for future purchases at doral hyundai.

Dealer never responded to my inquiry.

by from Orlando, FL |

I contacted the dealer through cars.com and directly on their website about a used car, they never responded.

Doral Hyundai responded to this review

August 19, 2013

Sorry we missed your inquiry...certainly we would have wanted to connect with you. If you're still in the market please call me direct at 786.390.5278. My name is Haroldo Rodriguez and I am the Used Car Manager.

Great Buy

by from Doral,Fl |

I love the car but most of all the whole experience of buying the car was excellent