Autokraft

Autokraft

119 Walnut St, Agawam, MA 01001

Used 888-216-7154

Offering quality cars and fine customer service for over 20 years.

Great Dealer

by from Easthampton MA |

Friendly and relaxed sales people. They had all my minor concerns with the car fixed right after I gave them a refundable down payment. It was my best experience buying a used vehicle. This will be the first place I check when it's time for another used car.

Autokraft responded to this review

March 26, 2015

Great to deal you with you Steve, enjoy your RSX. Mark

Great Place...

by from Mass. |

Great place to buy a car. I just bought a Ram 1500 from here and I can honestly say this is the first time I've bought a truck from a dealer where I didn't feel ripped off in some way. They go out of there way to make sure your happy before and after your purchase. I'd like to give a special thanks to my salesman Mark Hastings who went above and beyond for me every step of the way. If your looking for a car or truck do yourself a favor and look here before you go anywhere else. Thanks again, Michael.

Not your average used car dealership!

by from Adams, MA |

I live about 50 miles from this dealership and really wanted to find one that was closer to home. During my online search for a used vehicle Auto Kraft popped up with just the type of SUV I was looking for at an incredible price. I was reluctant to deal with someone that far away in case the vehicle had problems - which occurred often in my past - but I did my homework, checked the reviews and saw they had a fantastic BBB rating. I took a ride to Auto Kraft expecting to find a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 165k miles looking its age and in rough condition, given the price tag. What I found was a sharp, clean vehicle that had been prepped and detailed by people who obvious care about what they sell. Sales rep Mark was busy but Doug the service manager introduced himself, showed me the Jeep and let me take it out for a spin. Even though he was "off-duty" and had only stopped in for a minute, he waited for me to return and handed me off to Mark. It was a pretty easy sale for him, since I already knew I was going to buy the Jeep. Mark is an honest guy with a great personality, tough to find in the used car business based on my past experience. When I told him I could only pick the car up before business hours he was very accommodating. Mark even put on two new tires AFTER the sale because he was concerned about the old ones. Auto Kraft is off the main highway and hidden in a residential area, but don't let that fool you. They are all business and you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend these guys.

INCREDIBLE DEALERSHIP - JUST FABULOUS!!

by from Northampton, Massachusetts |

QUALITY SERVICE! We lucked out. It was our first stop and our last! Not only did they find the perfect car (BMW convertible) but any concerns or questions I had, were immediately addressed. Salesman, Mark, was super friendly and easy going. No pushing and no fast talking. If I'm ever in need of another car, this is where I'd go!

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT

by from Worcester, MA |

How would you like to buy a used car and after your dealer warranty expires, you discover your newly purchased vehicle after 34 on the road needs almost $2,500 in repairs in order to make it road-ready What do you do, who do you turn to? The repair estimate were given to me by a new car dealer. I turned to Auto Kraft where I purchased the car and explained my situation to Mark the sales manager. He immediately without hesitation put me in touch with Doug the service manager. I was advised to bring my car into Auto Kraft in Agawam the dealership, (I live near Worcester) so that he could assess the situation. When I arrived Doug immediately looked over the situation and started working on it at once, first, the air bar situation (estimated to repair by other dealer at more that $800) After about 15 minutes of diagnostic probing my airbag situation was completely repaired. Next....my convertible top. The trunk of my car filled with water (do not know source) and the pump that lifts the top up and down was completely submersed causing an electrical problem and causing the top to stop working. Doug removed the pump and did something to repair it (a new pump was estimated at $900) It is now working find and after drying out the trunk, checking for any sources of leaks and reinstalling the pump, the top was again working, This entire repair was estimated at a new care dealer of over$1400 What did it cost me at Auto Kraft?? Absoliutely NOTHING!!! When you are in the market for a pre-owned vehicle and want to deal with a dealership that was built on honestly, reliability, FAIR PRICING, customer satisfaction and a solid reputation in Agawam and the surrounding area. Start here, it should be your last stop Come in and browse the selection (no pressure ever) at AutoKraft. Like the owner said a customer with a problem is also his problem and boy oh boy does he know how to solve a problem. If I lived in New York I would shop and buy from AutoKraft

Positive Experience

by from Farmington,CT |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Autokraft. The experience I had was far better than I've been accustomed to getting at an auto dealer. I thought Mark Hastings was straightforward, honest in his assessment of the vehicle. There was no quibbling over the price. I appreciated his forthrightness. I did a a minor fix to be done. It was completed on a timely basis and I appreciated that. In hindsight, it would have been nice to drive away on a full tank of gas but in the scheme of things that's relatively small potatoes.

Great experience. Safe and sharp looking SUV

by from Enfield, CT |

Mark was great from the start. We were shopping for a safe, affordable SUV for our teenage son. We were running late so I called ahead. The SUV was running and ready for us on 15 min notice. Mark stayed late to complete the sale. He took care of everything and was very fair with our trade in. We feel we got a great deal on this vehicle. We came back in two days and he took the time to show our son how to use the 4 wheel drive and when to use it. He and his team made sure the vehicle was safe and reliable for him before we left the lot. They even cleaned it, and they did all this with it being -18 below zero. One of the most pleasant car buying experiences. We will highly recommend this dealer, and our son loves his new wheels.

Not Good at All

by from Waltham, MA |

These guys are abrasive and hardly ever respond to emails. They employ old school used-car selling approaches. There are better options out there when it comes to buying a used vehicle. No need to travel to their Agawam pit. Look elsewhere for a better deal and overall shopping experience.

Autokraft responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Dear M. We are sorry to hear that your overall experience with Autokraft was not positive. We knew that a Toyota dealer once serviced the car and suggested that "maybe" it needs a catalytic converter. This information provided by carfax turned out to be false. We exhausted every possible diagnostic avenue and discovered zero codes in the emissions system as we explained to you. Your offer to purchase the car for $900 less than our asking price and insist we replace both catalytic converters (that the car didnt need) was not enticing to us. Perhaps if you made the trip to Autokraft and actually looked at the SUV and met with our sales and service staff, your confidence would have been bolstered, and your offer would have increased. After all we satisfied all the service needs this vehicle had, including, suspension, alignment, brakes, timing belt and more, that was also explained to you but apparently you weren't enticed either. We hope you find what you looking for. We do suggest that next time you make the trip out and meet your dealer and see the car. We wish the review had been more favorable. Fred

Excellent experience. Top notch in my book.

by from Rutland, MA |

I could not have had a better experience in any dealership, new or used. I was reluctant to travel the distance to go look at this used car but after talking with Mark on the phone I had a good feeling about the honesty and integrity of the dealership. I'll have to say after looking at many Corollas, there is no dealership in my area that could do what Autokraft did for me.

Very happy with entire experience, would recommend

by from Westfield MA |

My husband & I just purchased a used Dodge Ram 1500 from Dan at AutoKraft. From the get go the entire process was a very pleasant experience with no pressure whatsoever by the sales staff. We traded in my minivan as a down payment and some issues arose which were handled quickly and professionally by the staff. Signing off on an auto loan can be time consuming but we were in and out in under ten minutes. I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. 5 stars

Great service and friendly staff.

by from W. Springfield, MA |

Bought a 2008 Jeep Commander. Dan was extremely friendly and helpful in the process of choosing it. When I first tried it, it had some flaws that you'd expect in a used car with a low price, but I was really impressed by how they fixed all its flaws in such a short time. Offering to register the car was extremely helpful for me as well. Over all, it was a smooth deal, and the car is as amazing as new now. I would be more than glad to do business with them again. Thanks for Dan and the AutoKraft team. You guys are awesome.