Autokraft

Autokraft

119 Walnut St, Agawam, MA 01001

Used 888-216-7154

Excellent experience. Top notch in my book.

by from Rutland, MA |

I could not have had a better experience in any dealership, new or used. I was reluctant to travel the distance to go look at this used car but after talking with Mark on the phone I had a good feeling about the honesty and integrity of the dealership. I'll have to say after looking at many Corollas, there is no dealership in my area that could do what Autokraft did for me.

Not Good at All

by from Waltham, MA |

These guys are abrasive and hardly ever respond to emails. They employ old school used-car selling approaches. There are better options out there when it comes to buying a used vehicle. No need to travel to their Agawam pit. Look elsewhere for a better deal and overall shopping experience.

December 23, 2014

Dear M. We are sorry to hear that your overall experience with Autokraft was not positive. We knew that a Toyota dealer once serviced the car and suggested that "maybe" it needs a catalytic converter. This information provided by carfax turned out to be false. We exhausted every possible diagnostic avenue and discovered zero codes in the emissions system as we explained to you. Your offer to purchase the car for $900 less than our asking price and insist we replace both catalytic converters (that the car didnt need) was not enticing to us. Perhaps if you made the trip to Autokraft and actually looked at the SUV and met with our sales and service staff, your confidence would have been bolstered, and your offer would have increased. After all we satisfied all the service needs this vehicle had, including, suspension, alignment, brakes, timing belt and more, that was also explained to you but apparently you weren't enticed either. We hope you find what you looking for. We do suggest that next time you make the trip out and meet your dealer and see the car. We wish the review had been more favorable. Fred

Very happy with entire experience, would recommend

by from Westfield MA |

My husband & I just purchased a used Dodge Ram 1500 from Dan at AutoKraft. From the get go the entire process was a very pleasant experience with no pressure whatsoever by the sales staff. We traded in my minivan as a down payment and some issues arose which were handled quickly and professionally by the staff. Signing off on an auto loan can be time consuming but we were in and out in under ten minutes. I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. 5 stars

Great service and friendly staff.

by from W. Springfield, MA |

Bought a 2008 Jeep Commander. Dan was extremely friendly and helpful in the process of choosing it. When I first tried it, it had some flaws that you'd expect in a used car with a low price, but I was really impressed by how they fixed all its flaws in such a short time. Offering to register the car was extremely helpful for me as well. Over all, it was a smooth deal, and the car is as amazing as new now. I would be more than glad to do business with them again. Thanks for Dan and the AutoKraft team. You guys are awesome.

Plesant welcome in the US

by from East Longmeadow, MA |

I have recently bought my first car in the US from them. It's a used 2002 Mazda Protege5 in a good condition. They were very friendly and understanding with all my issues being a foreign citizen. They helped me with getting the car inspected and registered too. Everything I noticed on the car was serviced before the purchase. They take responsibility for what they sell. All in all they're a friendly but professional team treating you as if they've known you for years. Really enjoyed making business with them and Dan was able to take care of everything I came up with. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!

Great Experience...Mark was great to work with!

by from Southapton, MA |

Bought a 2005 Toyota Tacoma. Mark is very friendly with an easy going yet professional manner, no pressure. They had just gotten the vehicle and hadn't had a chance to check it out yet. We were allowed to take it for a few hrs and had our mechanic look at it. Had minor brake issues which they replaced. We had them do all the RMV/insurance leg work too, worth every penny! Only had the truck a couple of days but running great. Would definitely buy here again!

friendly, amazing service

by from Chicopee MA |

I bought my first truck at auto kraft with great service. They answered all of my questions with honest answers. They were very polite and did not rush me into any decisions. They let me take my truck on a test drive, without any hesitation. There was one problem with the truck that they fixed immediately before I bought it with care and quality. The buying process was fast. The first time I got my truck inspected it failed for a bad ball joint (which is a common issue with the type of truck I bought) and autokraft fixed it that day in under an hour. My truck then passed the inspection. I would highly recommend auto kraft for any type of used car buyer. Their service was great and they seem committed to customer satisfaction.

Mark was great... except for the gas thing ;-)

by from Springfield, MA |

Mark was great to work with. He made the process smooth and painless, and bent over backwards to make it simple for me. The only criticism is that the car's fuel was on "E" when I drove it off the lot. Come on! You couldn't top a brother off? Other than that, it was good.

December 23, 2014

HI L Gibb Thanks again for your business it was nice and smooth except for the gas and i am sorry about that it was over look by our service dept please stop in and i personally will take your car to the gas station thank you for letting me know MARK H SALES MGR

Great Sales & Service!

by from Stafford CT |

Mark, (our sales rep) was not pushy at all. We were allowed to take the jeep out for a test drive without him, or any rep. from this facility. You won't find this often. I finally found the Jeep Cherokee that I had been searching for (after many months). Low miles, CLEAN and ready to go...Mark was able to get my bank papers set up quickly (even though I decided last minute to use my own credit union). They took care of the DMV garbage that we all love lol, I'm from CT, they are in MA....Then, the first week with the jeep we had a couple of minor issues (O2 sensor triggered the check engine light a window switch stopped working). Doug, the head service manager, got me in ASAP and fixed it the same day (free of charge of course). I'm very pleased with this dealer and will go back again for sure. They had so many great, used cars & trucks....good prices too...I hope this helps someone make a decision.

December 23, 2014

It was a pleasure to have you as a customer Amy. Thank you for selecting Autokraft. Hope to see you again in the future. Mark

Positive Experience

by from Enfield, CT |

We were looking for a used pickup truck and found exactly what we were looking for at Autokraft. The salesman Mark was not pushy like you would expect a used car salesman to be. He made us feel comfortable, went out of his way to make the whole transition smooth. We would recommend Autokraft to others.

December 23, 2014

We hope your truck turns out fantastic. we appreciate your business and hope to see you for your next purchase. Mark

The Best Ever Expierience

by from Westfield, Ma |

Every aspect of purchasing my vehicle from Auto Kraft was to say the least, stress free, from the time i entered the lot Mark Hastings never treated me like a customer, instead i felt as if i was treated as a friend he had known for years, i have purchased many vehicles and i have never had the pleasure of dealing with a person like Mark, he took care of every aspect of the purchase. When i took possession of my vehicle it was spotless from front to back inside and out!! I am a very loyal person, and Mark has gained my loyalty, i will send any family member's, friend's as well as anyone else i here looking to purchase a vehicle to Auto Kraft and to see Mark. Doug the service adviser was just as outstanding, he had to replace a sensor and let me know the engine light may come on and further service may be needed, you have two outstanding employee's at this dealership, they are a huge asset to your company. A very satisfied customer Rob Matt

December 23, 2014

Enjoy your new Grand Cherokee. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Mark