Autokraft

119 Walnut St, Agawam, MA 01001

Used 888-216-7154 Used 888-216-7154

Offering quality cars and fine customer service for over 20 years.

Positive Experience

by from Enfield, CT |

We were looking for a used pickup truck and found exactly what we were looking for at Autokraft. The salesman Mark was not pushy like you would expect a used car salesman to be. He made us feel comfortable, went out of his way to make the whole transition smooth. We would recommend Autokraft to others.

December 23, 2014

We hope your truck turns out fantastic. we appreciate your business and hope to see you for your next purchase. Mark

The Best Ever Expierience

by from Westfield, Ma |

Every aspect of purchasing my vehicle from Auto Kraft was to say the least, stress free, from the time i entered the lot Mark Hastings never treated me like a customer, instead i felt as if i was treated as a friend he had known for years, i have purchased many vehicles and i have never had the pleasure of dealing with a person like Mark, he took care of every aspect of the purchase. When i took possession of my vehicle it was spotless from front to back inside and out!! I am a very loyal person, and Mark has gained my loyalty, i will send any family member's, friend's as well as anyone else i here looking to purchase a vehicle to Auto Kraft and to see Mark. Doug the service adviser was just as outstanding, he had to replace a sensor and let me know the engine light may come on and further service may be needed, you have two outstanding employee's at this dealership, they are a huge asset to your company. A very satisfied customer Rob Matt

December 23, 2014

Enjoy your new Grand Cherokee. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Mark

Good overall service

by from West Springfield, MA |

I had researched this business before going and I was pleasantly surprised. The business was clean and tidy. The people were friendly and not at all pushy. Special shout to Mark and Doug who helped me get my next car. I found a noise coming from the front end during a test drive and it turned out to be the struts. Autokraft replaced them without even blinking. I would definitely buy another car from these folks.

December 23, 2014

Thank you for your purchase, hope to see again. Mark

Very helpful and honest people!

by from claremont, NH |

I just recently bought a 2005 Mazda 3s from this dealer and had an incredible experience. They were very helpful and not only gave me a fair price for my trade in, gave a great price on the car. They were very honest and the car was just inspected in my town and i was told it was in fantastic shape! Thanks again!!

December 23, 2014

Nate, we appreciate you making the trip all the way down from New Hampshire. We are glad that the trip was worth while for you. Enjoy your Mazda. Mark

Thank you! So happy with my car purchase!

by from westfield, NY |

Just wanted to mention how happy I am with my Volvo purchase! What a great car, driving to and from Philadelphia has become a hassle free breeze! The buying process couldn't have been more pleasant. Mark was professional and informative. He directed me towards the perfect car for me. The service department addressed all my concerns and had my car running great! I'll be coming back and will be recommending this dealer to my friends and family.

December 23, 2014

Jan, it was a pleasure doing business with you as well. We're glad that could find a perfect Volvo AWD wagon to replace the one you purchased five years ago. Fred

Auto Kraft, the first and last place to go

by from Agawam, Ma. |

What a great experience buying my used Dodge Caravan. The employees at Auto Kraft were professional, helpful, and friendly. My van was very clean upon pick up and runs perfectly. It did need a motor for the rear drivers side sliding door, which the service manager ordered right away and had properly and promptly installed. I recently drove to Long Island in it and it was a dream to drive. A friend of mine also had a similar experience with this business. We are both very satisfied customers and would recommend Auto Kraft to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, mechanically sound vehicle.

December 23, 2014

We certainly appreciate your business, and hope to see you back for your next vehicle purchase. Fred

Excellent Experience w/Nissan Pathfinder

by from West Springfield, MA |

Both my Aunt & Myself were searching for the right vehicle after an Auto accident totaled our vehicle. We looked online and saw this beautiful 2004 Nissan Pathfinder. We immediately went down to Auto Kraft and looked at the car. We dealt with a salesman his name was Mark. The man was very generous and very helpful, while not being too pushy to sell the car, he truly wanted the right car for us. He let us take it for a test drive and we loved it. He even let us take it to our own mechanic to have him look at it to see if there were any issues. A very few minor things were found, they agreed to fix the minor problems with no extra cost to us, they even fixed a couple things our mechanic did not pick up. Mark and the others at Auto Kraft made this process very easy and stress free for us. They worked with us to the best of their ability and we had our car in no time at all. I recommend anyone looking to get a vehicle to go to Auto Kraft, they will do everything they can to get you in the vehicle that is right for you, they do not pressure you to get anything you don't want.

December 23, 2014

Thanks for the kind review, we are always glad to go the extra yard for all of our customers. Hope to see you when the need for another vehicle comes about. Mark

Sold me a lemon and refused to address repairs...

by from Springfield, Ma |

I purchased a used vehicle for my girlfriend from these folks and have had nothing but problems from the beginning. Honestly I wish I would have returned the vehicle within the first 30 days, but I was hoping they would fix the vehicle as this was going to be her primary vehicle. From the beginning, during driving on the highway the vehicle was fighting to accelerate into the next gear, it felt like it was slipping. Next the electrical system was going haywire and a constant smell of fuel was existed throughout the vehicle. On a number of occasion the vehicle spent collectively about 30-45 days in the shop. None of these problems where fixed, more recently the transmission gave out causing the vehicle not to accelerate past 15 MPH. The total own time time of the vehicle has been about 8 months and now the transmission has quit. I would expect a business to standby their vehicles, instead the mechanic and not even the owner told me it's not my problem. That I would have to pay 650 in parts to get a vehicle we have only owned for 8 month old back on the road. I'm disappointed with the remarks and the decision to leave us in a difficult position. The problems have existed since the purchase and I had asked them to check the transmission. Each time they said no problems were found, now the transmission has failed. I find it hard to believe the transmission just stopped working without symptom. I'm not a mechanic by trade but can identify problems and when a car is not operating correctly.

April 29, 2014

Sorry to disapoint this customer. If they had not installed their own stereo equipment, we would have not spent over $1,000 to rectify a computer issue that arose as a result of the cut wires. We wish after all we have done the result and the review would have been more favorable. Autokraft

We had great buying experance

by from Chicopee Ma |

We had a great experience The next time we are looking for a used car this will be the first place we will look.. Every one there was very helpful.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for the business Mike, enjoy your Dodge truck. Autokraft

Great Service!!

by from Springfield |

I just got a used car from here, the service was great!!! The car is great and I got a great deal with Awesome Insurance!!