Flamingo Auto Sales

3252 Palm Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901

Used 866-627-2399

Looking for used van

by from Homosassa, fl. |

Found great price on mini van I had been looking for. Had low miles and in great condition. I really think the folks at Flamingo are trying to sell cars they believe in. Thanks

Excellent Dealer

by from Ham Lake, MN |

I am from Minnesota and was thinking about buying a Hard Top Convertible. I had done some searching before I headed to Florida on vacation and found that Flamingo Auto Sales had a great looking Pontiac G6 Hard Top Convertible. I made a phone call when we were out and about and it went into voice mail. I did not leave a message just thought I would call back. Well, Lori called me back within 5 minutes apologizing for the call, but she was on another call. I asked about the G6, it was still available. My Father and I headed to the dealer later on in the day. I fell in Love with the car. The car was in EXCELLENT Condition. The price was right in the ballpark. I told her I would call her the next day. I did some further research and called the next day and told her I would take the car. My plan was to have it shipped back to MN. Lori contacted a Transport Broker (Daniel - Passage Auto Transport) told him I would be calling. They were excellent to work with also. I went to the dealer on Friday March 13th and purchased the vehicle. All the paperwork was in order and the buying experience was great. My car was delivered to my door on Sunday March 22nd. I brought the car to my local mechanic and he could not believe the quality of the car. He was super impressed. No rust, runs great, interior is spotless and the best part is that it is a Convertible. I would recommend Flamingo Auto Sales to anybody. I will definetly work with them again in the future. Thanks again - Lori, Joe & Jeff.

Bring a check

by from Naples,FL |

It was pleasant and easy to trade in my car here and buy a used car for myself. I would suggest to anyone that is going to buy from here to bring their checkbook. The credit card processor that they use charges 1.6%.

A great dealer.

by from Bradenton, Fl. |

We went to look at a car and ended up buying it that day. Jeff walked us through the process and offered us all the information we asked for and assisted us with all the paperwork in a timely fashion. This is a friendly, no pressure dealership which deals in clean and well kept used vehicles. I am excited to now have a Florida car.

Return customers

by from Ft. Myers, FL |

Just bought our third car in 13 months from Flamingo. They are very friendly and they have a good selection of fun Florida cars. We will be back when we need a new one.

Great Service and Clean Vehicles

by from Ft Myers Florida |

I found this dealer to be customer friendly. We explained the type of vehicle we were looking for and how we were going to use it. They took care of everything from making sure the vehicle was in good condition mechanically, ordering the tags, andutting them on when they came in. They also gave us the name of their mechanic and the Carmax Report.

Great car buying experience

by from Port Charlotte FL |

Bought our car here in Fall 2014. Wrote a review at the time but I just discovered it it not on the site. All calls were returned promptly - even on a Sunday. Car price was fair. Traded our car and was offered a fair trade. My husband had researched prices for what we wanted and what we had. Paperwork was ready when we arrived to pick up our car. While we completed it out license plate was transferred to our newer car. All we had to do was call our auto insurer! We returned during the following week for a part that had been ordered and they fixed one other thing we'd discovered. We will return for future used car needs.

Small operation but very efficient

by from Bonita Springs, FL |

Bought the car we were looking for within one hour. Very small but efficient operation.

Good car, nice people

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We had looked for several weeks for a used vehicle. After sessions with aggressive dealers and sketchy private sellers, we found Flamingo to be a nice change of pace. The car was in good shape, although we will not know for sure until it's reliability has been established. All in all a pleasant experience.

How buying a car should be

by from Bradenton FL |

This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Flamingo. We were impressed the 1st time and thought of them immeddiately when looking for another. We were as impressed the 2nd time. They have a fantastic inventory and only sell non-accident/low mileage vehicles. We had earler been to a Honda Dealership and had a nightmare experience. We highly recommend Flamingo and are very appreciative of the ease in buying and friendly service. We drove from Bradenton and it was well worth the drive. Thanks to Joe and Lori for a wonderful experience once again.