Flamingo Auto Sales

3252 Palm Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901

Used 866-627-2399 Used866-627-2399

Reliable, fair-priced used cars

by from Lehigh Acres, Fl |

What appealed to us about Flamingo Auto Sales was that they were selling reliable cars at a fair price. I usually do my research before shopping somewhere and this was no different. We had done research on pricing of several other used car places in the area and they were definitely over pricing in an extreme way. We love the Camry, it's been a smooth ride. The buying process was super easy and they even accommodated our two small children who had to be along. I hope to get with them again in a few months about a larger family vehicle if they find one :). Thank you SOO Much for helping us find a reliable second car for our family.

Love my new Honda Fit Sport!

by from Fort Myers, FL. |

Found exactly the car I was looking for, at the right price & got the fair trade value . Everyone, Lori, Joe and Jeff were friendly, sincere, helpful, and knowledgeable. Excellent car buying experience! Thanks so much! Love my new Honda!!

LOVE OUR 2005 MERCEDES-B E320

by from Cape Coral, Fl. |

My husband and I were looking for a car and found Flamingo Auto Sales. We called after hours and they stayed late while we drove from Cape Coral. We fell in LOVE with the car, it was MINT condition, GREAT miles! The OWNERS were so friendly and honest. My husband and I would buy a car from them again in a minute. They had all the paperwork in order, they have a mechanic on their property they use and recommend. We have not had to use the mechanic yet (thank goodness) we will, when we have to. Great way to business FLAMINGO AUTO SALES!

AMAZING!!!!!!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

We purchased our first vehicle from them 7 years ago and AMAZING!!!! No issues routine maintenance and tires only!!! 280,000 and still rolling! We have just made our second purchase from them seven years later and they are still amazing great people!!! We refuse to purchase anywhere else!!! THANK YOU FLAMINGO AUTO SALES, thanks to your great service, honesty and dedication we have been able to do so much as a family! Our car and has given us more than just point A to point B transport, we have had yearly family vacations and money has gone to creating memories NOT mechanic after mechanic! WE ARE VERY HAPPY and THANKFUL for Flaming Auto Sales!!! DO NOT BUY ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

Quick and Easy Process

by from North Port, FL |

But our new(used) minivan was quick and easy, clean and friendly! We would highly recommend this dealership.

Avoid Flamingo Auto Sales at all Costs!

by from West Virginia |

I am out of state, purchased a car without seeing it. Upon arrival and actually looking at the car, the pictures did NOT accurately represent the car. The car was very dirty inside. Tried to discuss this with the owner. Please heed my warnings. You do NOT want to purchase anything here, PERIOD! Avoid this place. There isn?t any vehicle worth meeting this person. Before arriving home, the front tires were 10 PSI below the operational window. The sun visor bracket had broken. The compartment door that housed the phone charge port had flopped off. The defrost vent on the driver?s side had been damaged and flopped loose. There is something running under the dash that will not shut off, do not know what that is yet and it?s being repaired now. Overall, I am quite disgusted.

Looking for used van

by from Homosassa, fl. |

Found great price on mini van I had been looking for. Had low miles and in great condition. I really think the folks at Flamingo are trying to sell cars they believe in. Thanks

Excellent Dealer

by from Ham Lake, MN |

I am from Minnesota and was thinking about buying a Hard Top Convertible. I had done some searching before I headed to Florida on vacation and found that Flamingo Auto Sales had a great looking Pontiac G6 Hard Top Convertible. I made a phone call when we were out and about and it went into voice mail. I did not leave a message just thought I would call back. Well, Lori called me back within 5 minutes apologizing for the call, but she was on another call. I asked about the G6, it was still available. My Father and I headed to the dealer later on in the day. I fell in Love with the car. The car was in EXCELLENT Condition. The price was right in the ballpark. I told her I would call her the next day. I did some further research and called the next day and told her I would take the car. My plan was to have it shipped back to MN. Lori contacted a Transport Broker (Daniel - Passage Auto Transport) told him I would be calling. They were excellent to work with also. I went to the dealer on Friday March 13th and purchased the vehicle. All the paperwork was in order and the buying experience was great. My car was delivered to my door on Sunday March 22nd. I brought the car to my local mechanic and he could not believe the quality of the car. He was super impressed. No rust, runs great, interior is spotless and the best part is that it is a Convertible. I would recommend Flamingo Auto Sales to anybody. I will definetly work with them again in the future. Thanks again - Lori, Joe & Jeff.

Bring a check

by from Naples,FL |

It was pleasant and easy to trade in my car here and buy a used car for myself. I would suggest to anyone that is going to buy from here to bring their checkbook. The credit card processor that they use charges 1.6%.

A great dealer.

by from Bradenton, Fl. |

We went to look at a car and ended up buying it that day. Jeff walked us through the process and offered us all the information we asked for and assisted us with all the paperwork in a timely fashion. This is a friendly, no pressure dealership which deals in clean and well kept used vehicles. I am excited to now have a Florida car.