KNS Auto Sales Inc

Used 877-883-5382

Family owned and operated

Honorable, ethical owner

by from Wilson Borough |

I was returning from vacation with my family and the check engine and high temp lights came on. I pulled over and Amman, the owner of KNS, happened to be driving by on a busy street. Amman pulled over and helped fix my trouble. He even went back to his house for tools and then went to Lowes for parts. There isn't enough space to show my gratitude for Amman and how he helped my family. He also wouldn't take any payment, so I figure this is one way to repay him. I didn't buy a car from him, but after seeing his work ethic, I would have to believe Amman is an honest and hardworking man.

Very nice selection of used vehicles.

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

A great place to do business, all the vehicles were in great condition, fully serviced & inspected and a very friendly& knowledgeable staff. There was no pressure & it was a pleasure to shop & made a decision to buy a car there.

It's a no from me!!!

by from Easton, Pennsylvania |

Visited within the last week or so to look at a car. It was absolutely stunning on the inside, but upon further inspection I could that it was dripping oil and the bottom was covered in rust. SO glad I read the reviews before I went, or things could have gotten messy. BEWARE

Great overall service.

by from Nazareth, pa |

Great overall service. I went to buy a first car for my son and was satisfied with the service.

great help, easy transaction

by from Clinton, nj |

I recently bought a car from KNS and I am very satisfied with my purchase. They helped me get my financing and made the entire process simple. They were right up front with me. Thank you

Wonderful service

by from Allentown, PA |

I had a great experience working with this dealership, they were very helpful. I am completely satisfied with the car I drove off in. It is a great car and I have since referred a friend. Totally satisfied -Mike

Unscrupelous

by from New York, NY |

OMG, They are still trying to sell the silver Subaru Forester? I went out there in March and test drove it and the differential was toast.

KNS Auto Sales Inc responded to this review

December 18, 2014

Don, that is such a shame that you would write this review as if we mislead you in anyway. First off I told you that the vehicle had a minor differential issue and that it was being sent for repair. I offered to cut the price of the vehicle if you wanted to handle the repair. You came from New York with full knowledge. You also forgot to add to your review that we also went to the bus station to pick you up because you did not want to spend a few dollars on a cab. The vehicle was repaired and we have records of that repair. Have a great holiday.

awkward

by from Nazareth, pa |

No communication between coworkers, emailed one person and agreed on a day and time to meet, when I got to the place someone else was there and had no info of who I was and wanted! He didn't have information on the vechicle I was interested in. I had to look for the vehicle on cars.com to show him the price because he couldn't find the vehicle on the website himself. I felt pressured to purchase the vehicle I wasn't comfortable with. I left that place feeling relieved that I didnt buy something I wasnt happy with!

No Good - Stay Away

by from New York, NY |

They tried to sell me a car with a differential issue, (when you step on the gas the car takes a moment to go forward). 4 months later the car is $1K more and unsold. Stay away, they sell terrible cars and are unethical.

low key with reliable cars

by from Bethlehem, pa |

I like this small dealer ship, they are honest, helpful and sell vehicles consumers are willing to buy no hassle.