Premier Automotive Group

782 Gold St, Manchester, NH 03103

1,850 Miles for this Car

by from Dallas, TX |

I scoured the internet for the perfect Porsche 911 and found one here at Premier/Empire. Before I came, I went to Google Earth to view the dealership and was a bit concerned. It definitely looked like a used car lot. But the car looked great and the price was fantastic so I took a chance and flew in from Texas to meet with both John, the salesman and Jeremy the finance manager; both were great. They sent a person to pick me up from the airport and had the car ready for me to drive. Since I came so far and had to drive my new car 1,850 miles home, it had to be right. No troubles on the way home and I enjoyed the ride in my new Porsche! It took a big risk and it paid off.

LOVE MY NEW KIA

by from Weare, NH |

I have purchased two vehicles from EAG. My first car was a 2001 Honda Civic I bought in 2010 and drove it for four years with no problems and still own the car. I recently went back and bought a 2011 KIA with a 5 year warranty. I got an amazing deal and great customer services. I would defiantly refer EAG auto and recommend anyone to give them a shot regardless of the reviews because everyone's going to have a opinion and sometimes you can't please everyone. I hope EAG continues to be successful and thank you to Randy for always making sure I was satisfied with my purchase.

shouldn't have wasted my time

by from Boston, MA |

This dealer is a joke. They should be closed down for trying to scam people. The don't even try to bargain with u. They want to sell u the car for full price and they don't even offer the state inspection warranty. They spect you to drive the car home and have it break down and fix it all on your own or give them $1000 extra just to have the warranty for state inspection or just take it as is. Who on their right mind buys a car from a place with so many bad reviews as is. Stay away from this place I'm telling you, this people are sketchy

Premier Automotive Group responded to this review

October 18, 2014

I am also concerned about the way they scam people. They give a price on the internet and when you travel so many miles they tell you the price advertised is as is and no warranty or state inspection. I found that to be very crafty and suspicious. They are not honest at all.

Never heard from them!

by from Concord, NH |

Yet again, I have found that it's a good idea to visit the web sites of respected new car dealerships. That's where you will find the quality used cars and dealers who value their reputation. I'm glad these guys never got back to me because I found a sweet ride for a sweet price. And if they don't have a free carfax or similar report online don't bother looking.

Ford Focus Experience

by from Waterboro, Me |

Drove 1 hour 45 mins. Ran late, called ahead and informed them. Got there 15 mins before closing at 8:00 PM, 3 sales people in building staring at me. Went in, I was told 3 times that they are ready to close and usually ony do appointments. I knew they closed soon, just wanted to look at the car and talk about it for a few mins, becuse I would have came back the following night to wrap up the deal. Why stay open till 8:00?? Asked saleperson about car. He asks, Oh, which one, what was the price, I told him price. Oh that price is not right. I'll let you test drive it, but then we need to leave. Sat in the car with my wife, told her I wasn't going to test drive it unless I knew what was up with price. He said, that was a mistake, and it was whole sale price, I said OK, he said it was tier 3, what?? Tier 3 means you buy as is. Told him I was putting down cash and taking on a loan out. Oh, you can't use a trade or bank loan, these deals are supposed to be cash only. He said, all this is in the fine print, I said where, he goes to the web page, scrolls down past a blank screen near bottom, in tiny font, there were words there, but I couldn't make them out looking over his shoulder. He said he would honor that price though..... The minute I got there I didn't feel welcome, then I was rushed, I was given the wrong price, I couldn't use a bank loan, I was warned several times about buying it, and any problems would be my issue. My wife asked me if we should persue the car. I told her, even if we bought the car for that price, I just didn't feel good about the way it came together and my gut feeling told me to stay away,,,, should have put more thought into some of the other posts here.

Ignored

by from Farmington, Maine |

I tried to contact them about a car they had listed on cars.com, but hey never got back to me.

False advertising-Lied to on phone and email

by from South Boston, Ma |

I inquired about a vehicle list here, a competing web site and the dealership web site. All three sites featured the same photos and vehicle information. I received an email confirming the vehicle in question was in deed still available and that I should set an appointment to test drive. I called the dealership just to be sure and gave a detailed description of the vehicle I wished to view Year/Make/Model/Milage and color, they told me it was still available. After driving an hour from Boston I was told the vehicle in question was actually a different color(which I did not care about) but that it actually had more than double the milage listed. After expressing in as polite a way as humanly possible considering my situation the employees I encountered could not have been more rude. This place has no Better Business accreditation but has an F on the companies website. I would search far and wide to avoid going anywhere near this place!

This is worst Dealership

by from Lowell, Ma |

I called before I go to the dealer and I drive 40 min plus pay toll to there then they told me the car is not in the dealer yet . What a waste of my time and money !!!

Horrible service

by from methuen, ma |

went to look at trucks and SUVs and the salesmen couldn't even get up from the desk to greet us first and then would not even leave the office to walk around and discuss options! glad to hear they are closing!

THIS DEALERSHIP IS A JOKE!!

by from KEENE, NH |

What a joke of a dealership. Good thing they are closing. The 2004 Cayenne there needs $6,700 worth of repairs. Could not have mentioned that when I called or put in the ad?