Taylor BMW

4180 Washington Rd, Evans, GA 30809

New 888-751-3166
Used 888-740-4056
Service 866-479-0885

Come on in for a Taylor made deal!

Overall the best car buying experience!

by from North Augusta S.C. |

I can say enough about my experience with Taylor BMW. Everyone from sales to the service manager & finance was super friendly and "accessible" in all aspects of the transaction (which was a new and enjoyabel experience for us when purchasing a car.) Nick Koulianos was awsome! He was so patient as I switched back in forth on colors and options and kept me "calm" and updated each day as I waited for what seemed like an eternity for my car to arrive from Port. All my husband had to do was sign on the dotted line! What a wonderful experience. Thank you Taylor BMW for putting me in the car of my dreams!!!!!!

Great salesmen and quality experience

by from Chapin, SC |

My salesmen, David D, was great. Very knowledgeable, even about a non BMW vehicle. The sales manager chaffed me as he acted like he was giving me something. I never like that when I know "I buying and you are selling" thus no one is giving anyone anything. The venue was great. Excellent facility in every way. Finance manger was also great and knowledgeable.

A Great Experience!

by from Evans, GA |

We recently purchased a very slightly-used 2013 Honda Accord at Taylor, and the experience was wonderful. Ted was very helpful and answered many of our questions. If he didn't know the answer, he was very quick to find someone who did! My husband and I were accompanied by our "business partners" (otherwise known as our 2-year-old toddler and his 8-week-old brother). The entire staff was very patient and accommodating as the needs of the kids were met, going so far as to offer to hold the little one so my husband could snag a cup of their complementary Starbucks coffee:) The car was in great condition, and their attention to detail eased many of the concerns one might have when purchasing a used vehicle. Although we were purchasing a used Honda, they treated us as though we were bringing home a brand new top-of-the-line BMW. Highly recommend Taylor BMW!

possible purchase of a bmw auto

by from Martinez, Georgia |

Taylor BMW is a first class operation.Looking forward to working with Rick Bowen and his staff to consider buying a new vehicle.