South Tacoma Auto

Used 888-241-3910

Buy Smart; Buy Used

Friendly Staff

by from Puyallup, Wa |

I called in from this site before I went in, the woman on the phone was very friendly and knew her inventory. I got an appointment set up, greeted by name at the door, and a salesperson had the BMW i was interested in lined up and ready to go! I had never had that experience with a used car store, I was very impressed. I didn't end up buying here, but I'll be sending people to them just because of how good the customer service was :)

Good Response time!

by from University Place,WA |

I was very pleased with how fast the sales team responded to my e-mail. Mary the sales person I spoke with, is still sending me options until we find the right vehicle. Her manager also e-mailed me to let me know that they would do their best to help. I would and maybe still will buy from this dealer.

no follow up

by from yakima |

there was no follow up to my inquires, not sure if they even rec'd my request for a quote

South Tacoma Auto responded to this review

October 17, 2014

SC, Thank you for making us aware that you were not attended to promptly; only very rarely does an inquiry into our dealership go unanswered. I apologize that your request for information was not followed up with promptly. We would love another opportunity to help you find the vehicle that you really love. As you know we have over 200 vehicles in stock, and I'm sure if you gave us another chance, we would exceed your expectations for attentive, personalized customer service. Thanks again for letting us know, and I sincerely hope you will give us another chance.

Complete waste of time

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

Basically it was a bait and switch when it came to the tires/rims on the car I'd researched. Justin is a young, unexperienced car salesman that was flippant and sarcastic. Being in my 50's, I didn't care for that kind of treatment. Justin said the tires/rims cost $2500 and was in capital letters in the ad. I'd printed of the ad from Car.com and there was no mention of the tires/rims not coming with the car at that price. I loved the car and would have bought it but I didn't want to deal with a dealership that treated me so rudely. Two days later, I found the same car, one year older, and bought it from Rairdons Bellingham. South Tacoma Auto and their employees help continue the negative reputations of car dealers. With a better attitude and basic common courtesy, South Tacoma would have sold me the 2013 Charger but lost my business forever. And of course I will tell all my friends and anyone reading this review not to go there. Also, the address for the ad is for the nice dealership across the street, they sent me to the rinky dink small "dealership" across the street.

Great Service

by from Tacoma |

I love that facilities is an option here, because South Tacoma Auto has a great showroom. They also have the right people in place to make sure that you get what you need at the right price. I was really impressed start to finish.

Options

by from Tacoma |

South tacoma auto has a great facility, to start with. their building is really nice, much better than i expected. and they have a LOT of different cars to choose from. i started looking for suvs, but ended up getting a scion that i'm really happy with, because i was able to drive so many i was able to make a good choice. i will definitely be recommending them when my friends need something to drive.

Great Finance Team

by from Tacoma Wa |

I had been turned down by 5 other dealerships by the time I went to south tacoma auto. I was pretty much done hoping but I went in and they were able to get me a special financing option that actually worked! I did have to wait a while for the financing to go through, but it was worth it to go home with my impala. Their finance team did a great job getting me a car I could afford. I'll be back when I'm ready for something new.

Patrick was friendly and accommodating.

by from Mount Vernon, Wa |

I came in to look at a Chevy Silverado. They had the truck clean and ready to go. Patrick was very nice guy. He was friendly. He understood we were in a hurry to get back home for work. The only thing I did not like about it was, he didn't explain the vehicle to me. He showed me the features but didn't explain how to use anything. The negotiation went ok. They played hard ball with me at first because I'm young, and a first time financing. But after we played hard ball back we got them to the payment we knew they could give me. I left in a new truck in the matter of 3 hours or so. The biggest problem I encountered was the sensors in my tires where taken off because we put stock rims and tires on my truck. They sensor showed up in my dash as not there and I had to get them replaced. STA reimbursed me for the money to fix that. I would recommend them to friends. They have nice cars at good prices

BEST IN TACOMA TALK TO J.D. AND MENTION NILES

by from tacoma,wa |

They have the best service i have ever had from a dealership. Just go in and talk to Jeremiah Davey and let him know Niles sent you.

Kelsi's new car

by from Tacoma, WA |

A little too pushy. But I guess that's the nature of the business. I just don't need to be contacted 24/7

very good service catered to my needs

by from Tacoma, Wa |

I had a very good experience here at south Tacoma auto. Jeremiah Davey helped me out with the entire process. I was very pleased with my new car and will definitely recommend Jeremiah and south Tacoma auto to my friends.