South Tacoma Auto

Used 888-241-3910

Buy Smart; Buy Used

Friendly Staff

by from Puyallup, Wa |

I called in from this site before I went in, the woman on the phone was very friendly and knew her inventory. I got an appointment set up, greeted by name at the door, and a salesperson had the BMW i was interested in lined up and ready to go! I had never had that experience with a used car store, I was very impressed. I didn't end up buying here, but I'll be sending people to them just because of how good the customer service was :)

Great Service

by from Tacoma |

I love that facilities is an option here, because South Tacoma Auto has a great showroom. They also have the right people in place to make sure that you get what you need at the right price. I was really impressed start to finish.

Options

by from Tacoma |

South tacoma auto has a great facility, to start with. their building is really nice, much better than i expected. and they have a LOT of different cars to choose from. i started looking for suvs, but ended up getting a scion that i'm really happy with, because i was able to drive so many i was able to make a good choice. i will definitely be recommending them when my friends need something to drive.

Great Finance Team

by from Tacoma Wa |

I had been turned down by 5 other dealerships by the time I went to south tacoma auto. I was pretty much done hoping but I went in and they were able to get me a special financing option that actually worked! I did have to wait a while for the financing to go through, but it was worth it to go home with my impala. Their finance team did a great job getting me a car I could afford. I'll be back when I'm ready for something new.

Patrick was friendly and accommodating.

by from Mount Vernon, Wa |

I came in to look at a Chevy Silverado. They had the truck clean and ready to go. Patrick was very nice guy. He was friendly. He understood we were in a hurry to get back home for work. The only thing I did not like about it was, he didn't explain the vehicle to me. He showed me the features but didn't explain how to use anything. The negotiation went ok. They played hard ball with me at first because I'm young, and a first time financing. But after we played hard ball back we got them to the payment we knew they could give me. I left in a new truck in the matter of 3 hours or so. The biggest problem I encountered was the sensors in my tires where taken off because we put stock rims and tires on my truck. They sensor showed up in my dash as not there and I had to get them replaced. STA reimbursed me for the money to fix that. I would recommend them to friends. They have nice cars at good prices

BEST IN TACOMA TALK TO J.D. AND MENTION NILES

by from tacoma,wa |

They have the best service i have ever had from a dealership. Just go in and talk to Jeremiah Davey and let him know Niles sent you.

Kelsi's new car

by from Tacoma, WA |

A little too pushy. But I guess that's the nature of the business. I just don't need to be contacted 24/7

very good service catered to my needs

by from Tacoma, Wa |

I had a very good experience here at south Tacoma auto. Jeremiah Davey helped me out with the entire process. I was very pleased with my new car and will definitely recommend Jeremiah and south Tacoma auto to my friends.

Patrick was Awsome

by from Lakewood WA |

Very Professional and easy to work with great for first time buyers and trade-ins!!!

Patrick Newman

by from Lakewood WA |

Family friendly great place for military families or even single people nice cars and there is a lot to chose from. They arent pushy like most dealerships they work with you and take the time to explain it and make it easy for you.