South Tacoma Auto

Used 888-241-3910 Used888-241-3910

Buy Smart; Buy Used

Friendly Staff

by from Puyallup, Wa |

I called in from this site before I went in, the woman on the phone was very friendly and knew her inventory. I got an appointment set up, greeted by name at the door, and a salesperson had the BMW i was interested in lined up and ready to go! I had never had that experience with a used car store, I was very impressed. I didn't end up buying here, but I'll be sending people to them just because of how good the customer service was :)

bad sales men

by from Tacoma, Washington |

Worst experience ever.. I bought my car around December January. Was there for hours. Instead of the sales men trying to help me he was trying to pick a car for me even I told him what I was looking for. Etc I'm not going to get into detail but the sales men was rude..

Love this place, employees are all GREAT!

by from Tacoma, WA |

Absolutely love this place. I worked with many different employees to get my Impala but my salesman was Justin. Justin didn't pressure me into anything and made me feel at ease, gave me options and sincerely wanted to assure that I was going to purchase the vehicle that made me happy. The finance manager there that I worked with was Alex. He also made me feel like a million bucks after being turned away from other dealerships. While my boyfriend and I were waiting to test drive vehicles, Alex bought us lunch and thanked us for being patient! The customer service at this dealership is outstanding, every employee I encountered had a great attitude and they were all very helpful. Latisha is the employee that processed my paperwork. She was also very prompt, professional and patient throughout this process. Car shopping can be a high stress situation but this was one of the easiest transactions I have ever dealt with in my life. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I got it at a very reasonable price with warranty coverage as well. I would HIGHLY recommend South Tacoma Auto, they got me right and I have no doubt that any of the employees there will do their best to help you, regardless of your situation. I was referred here by a close friend and I will refer friends and family! Thanks yall'

car shopping

by from tacoma wa |

my experience with jeremiah davey was the best ive ever had when buying a car

Better get it in writing or they won't honor it

by from Enumclaw, WA |

If I could give this place a negative rating I would. We purchased a 2010 Jetta. The next day the radio died. They said bring it in we will take care of it - after an hour commute they advised we would be charged for the diagnostics and any work done. Then a month later the rear main seal went out. Our mechanic advised it would cost at least $1200 to repair. We spoke to George, the used car manager who said too bad you bought it as is - our mechanic advised there would have been signs of a problem such as this. In addition, the plates were never mailed, the spare key which was promised was not provided, when asked George said you should have gotten it in writing we will not honor it. No integrity at this dealership - do not purchase here unless you get everything in writing otherwise the hard lesson of buying from a place that doesn't stand behind their cars will become your reality as well.

Service

by from Washington |

Online services were really good, the lady who helped me kept in contact with me and was open to my schedule. When we arrived, the vehicle was ready and within 10 minutes we were test driving the car we were looking at online. Great sales team, very friendly and knowledgable.

Good Response time!

by from University Place,WA |

I was very pleased with how fast the sales team responded to my e-mail. Mary the sales person I spoke with, is still sending me options until we find the right vehicle. Her manager also e-mailed me to let me know that they would do their best to help. I would and maybe still will buy from this dealer.

no follow up

by from yakima |

there was no follow up to my inquires, not sure if they even rec'd my request for a quote

South Tacoma Auto responded to this review

October 17, 2014

SC, Thank you for making us aware that you were not attended to promptly; only very rarely does an inquiry into our dealership go unanswered. I apologize that your request for information was not followed up with promptly. We would love another opportunity to help you find the vehicle that you really love. As you know we have over 200 vehicles in stock, and I'm sure if you gave us another chance, we would exceed your expectations for attentive, personalized customer service. Thanks again for letting us know, and I sincerely hope you will give us another chance.

Complete waste of time

by from Lake Stevens, WA |

Basically it was a bait and switch when it came to the tires/rims on the car I'd researched. Justin is a young, unexperienced car salesman that was flippant and sarcastic. Being in my 50's, I didn't care for that kind of treatment. Justin said the tires/rims cost $2500 and was in capital letters in the ad. I'd printed of the ad from Car.com and there was no mention of the tires/rims not coming with the car at that price. I loved the car and would have bought it but I didn't want to deal with a dealership that treated me so rudely. Two days later, I found the same car, one year older, and bought it from Rairdons Bellingham. South Tacoma Auto and their employees help continue the negative reputations of car dealers. With a better attitude and basic common courtesy, South Tacoma would have sold me the 2013 Charger but lost my business forever. And of course I will tell all my friends and anyone reading this review not to go there. Also, the address for the ad is for the nice dealership across the street, they sent me to the rinky dink small "dealership" across the street.

Great Service

by from Tacoma |

I love that facilities is an option here, because South Tacoma Auto has a great showroom. They also have the right people in place to make sure that you get what you need at the right price. I was really impressed start to finish.