Carstrada

(3.3) 3 Reviews

6023 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33024

Used 954-893-5611 Used 954-893-5611

Very good service bought on eBay

by from London ont |

I bought my Volvo s60r at the time I saved over 10k for similar car here in Canada even after paying extra 6.1% duties and travel expenses. Car was in excellent shape and condition had a bit higher mileage but that don't worry me. The guys were friendly and professional and took great care. I would recommend to anyone but act fast because they do sell their cars quick as the savings are very good and you could miss out on the car you wanted.

Great Service!!!!

by from MIami FL |

I bought a Honda Civic last week on Carstrada and I got a great service from Javier and in general from everybody down there.... my car is beautiful, I'm very happy with my Financial loan and the payments affordable..... I recommend to get there and get cars from theses guys.....

NOT HONEST

by from NEW ORLEANS |

THIS DEALER PUTS VEHICLE ON THIS WEB SITE THAT ARE VERY CHEAP HOWEVER THESE VEHICLE DO NOT EXIST. ONCE YOU ASKED THEM ABOUT THE VEHICLE, THEY DO NOT ANSWER YOU. TYPICAL TRICK OF MOST DEALERS USE THINKING THAT THIS WILL GET CUSTOMERS TO COME TO THEIR LOT SO THEY CAN SELL YOU A VEHILCE SINCE THE ONE THAT CUSTOMER GOES TO SEE IS SOMEHOW "JUST SOLD", THEY TRY TO SELL YOU SAME TYPE OF VEHICLE THAT IS AT LEAST $5000-$8000 MORE. CHEAP DELAER THINKS THAT THEY ARE SMART AND TREATS CUSTOMER AS IF THEY WERE STUPID.