Long Island Auto Find

Long Island Auto Find

1201 Montauk Hwy, Copiague, NY 11726

Used 888-860-5428

Long Island's Premier Source For Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles - We Will Get You Approved!

Just a Great Car Dealership!!!

by from New Paltz, NY |

Shopping is a pain, and the worst kind of shopping is when you're looking for a new car. It's the pits, man. But somehow this joint breaks the mold when it comes to what you usually think about a used car dealer. Everyone here is real chill, and they don't really get on your back and pressure you to make a buy, unlike 99.9999% of other dealers out there. They just guide you through the process and answer your questions and leave the decision-making up to you...the way it ought to be, IMO. The lot itself is pretty nice for one that isn't a big chain dealer...very clean, very professional-looking, and all the cars look freshly-detailed and spotless, which is impressive indeed. Huge selection, and tons of variety, and they got connections to help you find the car you're looking for. Prices are about what you'd expect up-front, but there's some wiggle room when you've decided on a specific car and are trying to work out a deal. My credit is great so I didn't really need any help with financing, but I have a friend who bought a car here that has rotten credit and they STILL managed to get them a loan somehow...I'm still shocked, but since that's my friend's story, I'll have them post here to tell it, not me. Anyway, Autofind is a great car dealer, the location is great (I drove down from upstate to visit the lot), and selection is really pretty mind-blowing, but what seals the deal is the professionalism, attention to detail, and overall friendliness of the staff, who all made a potentially stressful and annoying situation pretty smooth, painless, and actually enjoyable! I ended up rolling off the lot in a sweet 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport and I've been loving it ever since. Big ups to Autofind!

Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

by from West Babylon NY |

From the moment I walked into the office of this dealership, I knew I was in the right place! The atmosphere was warm and friendly! My salesman, Divine was superb! He explained every step of the sales process so that there wasn't any reason for any surprises in my paperwork. The office was having a Christmas luncheon the day I went there. EVERY employee offered me food and a beverage while I was in the waiting room area. The whole experience was smooth! The staff along with the owner was extremely courtesy and catered to my every need. Needless to say, I drove off in my Honda Accord and I love it!!

Great Experience

by from Northport, NY |

I had a great experience with Long Island Auto Find! Buying a car is a daunting task but they made it seem effortless. I had gone to many dealers without finding anything of quality in my price range. Trusting a dealer was also very important to me since I didn't really know much about cars and had never bought a car before. Les, however, put my mind at ease and made sure I found a car that was reliable at a fair price. They had a lot of cars to choose from and all were emaculately clean. I had a few concerns that Chris in the service department took care of right away. I love the car I chose and walked away knowing This was a dealership I could trust and will use again if I ever need another car. Thank you Long Island Auto Find!

patty from long island,ny

by from long island,ny |

Very good car buying experience! Just recently bought pre-owned 2008 honda cr-v in tip top condition! The salesperson was very professional and did everything in his power to make the car ours!! Thank you LI Auto Find for everything!!!

above and beyond. .

by from Freehold, Nj. |

Called day before went over Internet price and down payment and my trade in . drove over from new Jersey yesterday morning and was greeted by Bob salesman I spoke with over the phone and ask how my ride was here.sales prosess very easy and fast. Waited for the 05' power wagon pickup to be serviced by their quick and informative mechanic jeff who didn't mind me hanging around just a little to ask about how it's going with the truck. Saw all the work they took pride in they said they never hand over a sale without repair over looked. This truck not only looks perfect the front end and brake work I saw jeff do tighten up this whole experience. Well worth the trip to long island. Even received a call from Bob afterwards to find out how my ride back home was .just plain nice business the way it should be ,nice way to end the year .

Excellent shopping experience

by from Long Island, NY |

Service representative was very helpful and answered all of our questions. Yes they do ask for $2,500.00 dollars deposit on top of their internet pricing but they will work with you and you are still getting a good deal on your vehicle . At least I did . Also no surprise fees like other dealers have. I highly recommend this place.

Advertised Price NOT ACTUAL PRICE

by from New York |

Just went there and spoke with a salesperson and the salesperson's BOSS while discussing one of their vehicles. Was promptly told that the ADVERTISED PRICE WAS NOT THE SALES PRICE and that an additional $2500 would be needed as a down-payment on top of the listed price. Hmm! You think they'd want to spare you the trouble of making the drive there to discover that. Don't know why they claim different, as they probably will with my review as well. Would love to inform the Chamber of Commerce about their less than truthful form of advertising if only they would pick up the phone. Moving on to another car dealer. They've certainly changed the way they do business. I was a prior customer of theirs so I know the ADVERTISING practice has changed. Will not be purchasing from them again!!!

Great comeback!!

by from Atlanta ga |

I originally left a bad review because of the way the salesman treated me. He quoted me one price and after agreeing on a price, he later called back and told me they were going to sell it for 500 dollars more or sell it to someone else. I was so upset i immediately left a bad review. However, the salesman called me back and apologized and tried to correct the situation. He went out of his way to make things right and I appreciate that very much. Steve has been very prompt in returning all my texts and questions and i cant wait to drive my new car. Thanks steve for all your help.

Good Experience

by from Smithtown, NY |

I wasn't sure what to expect buying a used car but was pleasantly surprised with how well my experience was at LI Autofind. I bought a pre-owned/certified 2006 Jeep Commander with the help of Joe Casano. He was very professional and patient throughout the process We took the car for a test drive and requested a couple of items be adjusted (brakes, A/C, etc). They took care of everything and handed over a car that was in excellent condition, just as they promised they would. Chris and Mike in the service department were awesome and made the post-sales experience a snap. I admit I paid slightly more for the car than I originally intended but they more than made up for it with their superior service department and the overall quality of the vehicle they represented and stood behind. I would definitely recommend LI Autofind for that piece of mind and solid buying experience. I will be back in the future when it's time to shop again.

Effortless dealer

by from Copiague ny |

Purchased a super clean Maxima from these guys. Did see the price difference when speaking to the finance person, but anybody knows you must read the fine print!! Still got a loan even though I had damaged credit.

Great experience!

by from Bayshore, NY |

I recently purchased my 99' Lexus ES300 and the process was very fast and easy. Nick Speranza was knowledgable and quick in helping me find the perfect car. It is in mint condition and is running smoothly. I am very happy with my purchase!