Long Island Auto Find

Long Island Auto Find

1201 Montauk Hwy, Copiague, NY 11726

Used 888-860-5428

Long Island's Premier Source For Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles - We Will Get You Approved!

Just a Great Car Dealership!!!

by from New Paltz, NY |

Shopping is a pain, and the worst kind of shopping is when you're looking for a new car. It's the pits, man. But somehow this joint breaks the mold when it comes to what you usually think about a used car dealer. Everyone here is real chill, and they don't really get on your back and pressure you to make a buy, unlike 99.9999% of other dealers out there. They just guide you through the process and answer your questions and leave the decision-making up to you...the way it ought to be, IMO. The lot itself is pretty nice for one that isn't a big chain dealer...very clean, very professional-looking, and all the cars look freshly-detailed and spotless, which is impressive indeed. Huge selection, and tons of variety, and they got connections to help you find the car you're looking for. Prices are about what you'd expect up-front, but there's some wiggle room when you've decided on a specific car and are trying to work out a deal. My credit is great so I didn't really need any help with financing, but I have a friend who bought a car here that has rotten credit and they STILL managed to get them a loan somehow...I'm still shocked, but since that's my friend's story, I'll have them post here to tell it, not me. Anyway, Autofind is a great car dealer, the location is great (I drove down from upstate to visit the lot), and selection is really pretty mind-blowing, but what seals the deal is the professionalism, attention to detail, and overall friendliness of the staff, who all made a potentially stressful and annoying situation pretty smooth, painless, and actually enjoyable! I ended up rolling off the lot in a sweet 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport and I've been loving it ever since. Big ups to Autofind!

Good Business is Where You Find it

by from East Meadow, LI, NY |

overall a good lot, was treated fairly and got my money's worth. recommended to anyone looking for a good used car. especially good with financing and getting you a loan despite bad credit

Very Good Dealership!!

by from Massapequa, NY |

i really hate car shopping...its worse than the stress you get when looking for a new job, if u know what i mean. you never know if youre going to get messed about or buy a clunker that will drain your wallet for years and make you miserable. but thankfully this place broke the stereotype of the shady used car dealer. i had a great experience here through all parts of the deal...looking over the low, picking a car, getting my questions answered, financing, the works. every step these guys were there and made things easy. legit and the real deal. i recommend them to anyone looking to buy a great car without the hassle.

Class Act

by from Kingston, NY |

I drove all the way from Kingston, NY, because Auto Find is a definite stand-out in a cluttered used car market. these guys made the usual process of buying a car (I've bought 7 in my time) a heck of a lot easier and less stressful. huge, well-,maintained lot with many makes and models and the salesman was a total professional who wasn't in my face every second...instead, he was friendly, informative, and supportive. Now what I expected to be sure! The financing available here was the best aspect, as they broke their backs to get me a loan that I was able to handle considering my budget and (so-so) credit score. I was so impressed by how hard to worked to make the deal happen and to make sure that I got treated fairly...there was no scamming, price switching, or attempts to force me to include a trade-in. I love my new car and I love Long Island Auto Find.

Honored the guarantee to the letter

by from Brooklyn, NY |

Bought an used BMW from them. After a week, I found some things wrong with the car, some minor. I brought the car back to them expecting the "well you know, it's an used car and you should expect some cosmetic defects" speech. However, much to my surprise, they took the car back, ordered all of the parts from BMW, and fixed everything. Not your typical "used car dealer". Would definitely buy a car there again.

Beware of Their Advertised Pricing on Cars.com

by from New York, NY |

Buyers beware. Pricing advertised by this dealer on cars.com may not be the real asking price of the car! When I called the dealer about a car, I was told that the price advertised includes a trade-in valued at $2500 or additional equivalent in cash. The call was a waste of my time because I would not have been interested in the vehicle at the "actual" price. They use this misleading practice to lure buyers in. Their website advertises their cars with the same pricing as on cars.com, but a note appears at the very bottom of the vehicle's detailed description -- where it can be easily missed. Here is the note they show on their website but NOT in their cars.com listings: TAKE NOTE: PRICES REFLECT A TRADE-IN PRICE OF $2,500 OR EQUIVALENT DOWN PAYMENT ON SELECT CARS. On their cars.com listing, all they say is call us and we'll explain how our internet pricing works. This misleading practice should be stopped now. It certainly makes me wonder about their other business practices!

Long Island Auto Find responded to this review

July 24, 2014

Our policy is that there are no trade-in requirements when it comes to the advertised prices on our cars. We apologize about any misunderstandings that may or may not have occurred, but that is an absolute fact. The prices quoted to you by our print or web advertising or our salespeople for any vehicle on our lot are the best prices you'll see anywhere, devoid of any strings or deception. Please come on down to our lot to pay us a visit and we'll be happy to answer any and all questions you might have. Thank you.

PLease avoid this place. Learn from my mistake

by from Valley Stream , NY |

Terrible place to buy a car. I bought a car in may of 2014. Brought to my mechanic and the engine is blown. I ask them how they will resolve it and I was told by Neil that there's nothing they can do. Now I have to figure out if the car is under the original warranty and bring it back to the Mitsubishi. Please avoid this place at all cost. Learn from my mistake.

Long Island Auto Find responded to this review

July 8, 2014

In order to clear up any misunderstandings, we here at Long Island Auto Find would like to point out that the author of the above review bought his 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer EV on April 20, 2014. The vehicle is still under the manufacturers warranty; in addition, he also purchased an additional warranty for his vehicle through our dealership. When he reported the issue with his Mitsubishi Lancer, we told him to bring his vehicle back to our dealership so that we could deliver it to an authorized Mitsubishi service center for him, a service which he declined; instead, he said, he would do it himself. Therefore, we are very confused regarding his unfounded accusation that Neil said that there was nothing we could do, because we offered to take care of the matter for him right away. We invite this customer to please call or visit the dealership as soon as possible to straighten this situation out ASAP. Thank you.

Straightforward process. Car as advertised.

by from Brooklyn |

Pretty straightforward process and they were very good about holding the car until my personal loan came through. The "Trade In" policy, which affects the final price, has to be taken into account in your final decision. Nevertheless, I got a good deal on a very low milage BMW 300CI Convertible. There are a few small repairs that I will be bringing it in for (Cigarette lighter doesn't work so I can't charge my phone or GPS). so we'll see how the repair service goes. In dealing with them, I suspect it will be no problem. I got a 'good vibe' from them. First purchase from this dealer.

Great Preowned car dealership experience.

by from Stamford, CT |

I started my day visiting a few dealerships in NYC which was my biggest mistake, upon getting the run around and BS associated with those dealers I made my way to grab lunch and call LI Auto Find. I had spoken with a sales guy a few days before and he told me about a vehicle which i was looking for and went over the car and my trade in. Explained everything to the point that it seemed like this was his personal car and knew it well, gave me a realistic number on my trade in than the typical " well come in and see what we can do..." response. Long story short, i spent an hour getting out there and everything went as planned, car was near flawless, everything was clean and lined up well. No dealer fee and a strait forward transaction. They paid my car off within a week upon trading it in and i drove home same day in my new preowned car. I waited a few weeks to post this to see what I could dig up and notice on my car, after a couple hundred miles its flawless and problem free. It was serviced and detailed and came with a full set of keys. I'm very pleased. if you have the chance to visit here, I'd recommend it. Ask for Nick and he will take care of you and the management is there to back up their employees. Thanks LIAF!

My 1st Experience buying a car .

by from Bay Shore, N.Y. |

My overall opinion is that they knew what they were doing. They handled themselves in an appropriate manor. Overall I had a nice relaxing visit and a great car buying experience.Best Regards, Satisfied car buyer

Love this place

by from Booklyn,NY |

By far the best dealership Ive been to so far. I have been looking to buy a Mercedes for awhile now and every time i find one the dealership either did not have the model i was looking for or the price was too high. I walked in looking at a silver Mercedes c300.. And a couple of hours later walked out with a white c300. My salesman James was very helpful and helped me pick the right one for me. Got an incredible deal and Im honestly very glad i took the drive down from Brooklyn. James also helped me with my insurance. I didn't believe it when he told me Id be paying half the amount i originally thought i was. Overall very happy with this dealership and i DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this place to everyone. Everyone in the dealership was super friendly, definitely a good atmosphere to come into.