Long Island Auto Find

Long Island Auto Find

1201 Montauk Hwy, Copiague, NY 11726

Used 888-860-5428

Long Island's Premier Source For Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles - We Will Get You Approved!

Just a Great Car Dealership!!!

by from New Paltz, NY |

Shopping is a pain, and the worst kind of shopping is when you're looking for a new car. It's the pits, man. But somehow this joint breaks the mold when it comes to what you usually think about a used car dealer. Everyone here is real chill, and they don't really get on your back and pressure you to make a buy, unlike 99.9999% of other dealers out there. They just guide you through the process and answer your questions and leave the decision-making up to you...the way it ought to be, IMO. The lot itself is pretty nice for one that isn't a big chain dealer...very clean, very professional-looking, and all the cars look freshly-detailed and spotless, which is impressive indeed. Huge selection, and tons of variety, and they got connections to help you find the car you're looking for. Prices are about what you'd expect up-front, but there's some wiggle room when you've decided on a specific car and are trying to work out a deal. My credit is great so I didn't really need any help with financing, but I have a friend who bought a car here that has rotten credit and they STILL managed to get them a loan somehow...I'm still shocked, but since that's my friend's story, I'll have them post here to tell it, not me. Anyway, Autofind is a great car dealer, the location is great (I drove down from upstate to visit the lot), and selection is really pretty mind-blowing, but what seals the deal is the professionalism, attention to detail, and overall friendliness of the staff, who all made a potentially stressful and annoying situation pretty smooth, painless, and actually enjoyable! I ended up rolling off the lot in a sweet 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Sport and I've been loving it ever since. Big ups to Autofind!

hey! check this out!

by from Stony Brook, NY |

im just your typical flustery woman when it coems to cars and i just wanted to get the word out that if you are also a flustery woman that gets paranoid whenever the subject of cars comes up - especially buying them, whihc is very frightening - then you should give these guys a shot. theyre very patient and kind and they made me feel right at home while i was there. i was so taken with the service i got that i made sure i called them up for an appointment when i was ready to buy, as the first time i was there was just to put out feelers...i wasn't ready to buy at that time, but i knew i would soon. and i made the right decision when i returned to give them my business! i never encountered any of the issues some of the other reviews here have pointed out...no price switches or trade-ins were asked of me, the salesman's word was his bond and remained so when we signed on the dotted line. really impressive and no mechanical issues with the suv i purchased, its been running like clockwork all day every day. a great vehicle at a price i could totally afford and personalized service that made me feel at ease. thats what i got here, and i think thats what you'll get too try em youll love em like i did!

great local business

by from LI, NY |

Really happy with my experience here. I get confused easily when it comes to cars...I really know next to nothing about engines, mileage, tires, gas, or anything like that. And I'm a guy! We're supposed to know about this stuff, lol. It's sad, but true. So I assume I could get taken advantage of easily and probably have been in the past. However, this is the first time I've ever bought a car where I felt like the salesman went out of his way to accommodate my lock of knowledge and walked me through the process slowly and carefully, constantly stopping and asking me questions that I was probably afraid or too ignorant to ask myself. The price of the car was below what I was expecting to pay and the financing was handled well enough and all that, but it was the personal customer service experience that I received that really pushed this over the top. The sales staff at LI Autofind are the best I have ever encountered, and that's a fact. So, if buying a car makes your knees knock, give these guys and gals a try. Hopefully your experience will be as great as mine was.

Bad customer service ever do not go

by from copiague |

There lie they make u leave a deposit and tell u that you are approved and they gamble with you they don't make an effort on getting you satisfy we had good credit and try to trick us in a high monthly payment wouldn't recommend this to no one!!!!!!!

Long Island Auto Find responded to this review

March 18, 2015

We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience at Long Island Auto Find. Our finance department is at the very top of the industry and specializes in getting anyone approved for a loan, regardless of their credit history. And we pride ourselves on always doing so in an affordable manner and with the budget of the customer in mind. We invite you to contact our Sales Manager as soon as you are able and discuss your issue. Thank you.

Superb Dealer

by from Riverhead, NY |

Really enjoyed my transaction with Auto Find. Huge lot, especially for an independent dealership, and they had lots of great cars to choose from. Danny was my salesperson and he was really nice, very knowledgeable, and (most importantly) a very low pressure kind of guy. I laid out my needs and he did his best to stay within the guidelines, never trying to up-sell me or push me to buy a car I wasn't crazy about anything like that. True gentleman, he was. Plus, he was always a phone call away if I had a question...I must have annoyed him a lot, as I took forever to make my decision on which car I wanted, but he always kept his cool, lol. Anyway, long story short, I have a new car at a great price that runs like a dream and it's thanks to the professionalism of Auto Find and their great salespeople. for a local business they sure do business a heck of a lot better than the big-time, name-brand lots. I hope to see them go far...with the way they do business, I'm sure they will.

the price ADVERTISED is not the actual PRICE WHY !

by from Bronx NY |

After doing our homework and calculating our budget, making sacrifices to get a used car from this dealership and taking the day to drive out there, we soon find out the online price is not the actual price of the car as they failed to mention anywhere in their advertisement a $2500 down payment that is not included in the price. Isn't this a form of false advertisement? What else are they not telling us? So be warned! Double check the price and read the reviews before you go. Remember Long Island Auto Find there are other dealers out there. You just lost a potential customer.

Long Island Auto Find responded to this review

March 17, 2015

We apologize if there was any confusion or misunderstanding about the price of the vehicle you were interested in. At Long Island Auto Find we pride ourselves on offering the most competitive prices on quality pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs in the industry, and if you would please contact our Sales Manager at your earliest convenience, we would appreciate the opportunity to prove that to you. Thank you.

Best Customer Service I've ever Recieved!

by from Paterson,NJ |

I've called Sunday to ask info about a car and I was directed to Danny. Unfortunately the original car I was looking for was already sold, but Danny told me he had many other options I might've been interested in, and he didn't lie, in fact he texted me with the info of the dealer and asked me when I would like to come in, no hassle, I didn't feel pressured nor harassed like normal dealers make you feel. He made it seem very welcoming and it was a great feeling. Come Monday we got in contact like we agreed and I decided to come in I made it just an hour before closing time, I kind of felt bad because I didn't want to be one of those customers that has to make everyone stay later on, but either way everyone made me feel real welcomed and one person even told me don't feel bad. To make story short, Danny went out of his way and got me the car I wanted I traded my vehicle in and everything turned out perfect besides having to make couple of employees work past their work time. Thank you Danny so much! You were amazing! Keep up the good work !!

Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

by from West Babylon NY |

From the moment I walked into the office of this dealership, I knew I was in the right place! The atmosphere was warm and friendly! My salesman, Divine was superb! He explained every step of the sales process so that there wasn't any reason for any surprises in my paperwork. The office was having a Christmas luncheon the day I went there. EVERY employee offered me food and a beverage while I was in the waiting room area. The whole experience was smooth! The staff along with the owner was extremely courtesy and catered to my every need. Needless to say, I drove off in my Honda Accord and I love it!!

Great Experience

by from Northport, NY |

I had a great experience with Long Island Auto Find! Buying a car is a daunting task but they made it seem effortless. I had gone to many dealers without finding anything of quality in my price range. Trusting a dealer was also very important to me since I didn't really know much about cars and had never bought a car before. Les, however, put my mind at ease and made sure I found a car that was reliable at a fair price. They had a lot of cars to choose from and all were emaculately clean. I had a few concerns that Chris in the service department took care of right away. I love the car I chose and walked away knowing This was a dealership I could trust and will use again if I ever need another car. Thank you Long Island Auto Find!

patty from long island,ny

by from long island,ny |

Very good car buying experience! Just recently bought pre-owned 2008 honda cr-v in tip top condition! The salesperson was very professional and did everything in his power to make the car ours!! Thank you LI Auto Find for everything!!!

above and beyond. .

by from Freehold, Nj. |

Called day before went over Internet price and down payment and my trade in . drove over from new Jersey yesterday morning and was greeted by Bob salesman I spoke with over the phone and ask how my ride was here.sales prosess very easy and fast. Waited for the 05' power wagon pickup to be serviced by their quick and informative mechanic jeff who didn't mind me hanging around just a little to ask about how it's going with the truck. Saw all the work they took pride in they said they never hand over a sale without repair over looked. This truck not only looks perfect the front end and brake work I saw jeff do tighten up this whole experience. Well worth the trip to long island. Even received a call from Bob afterwards to find out how my ride back home was .just plain nice business the way it should be ,nice way to end the year .