National Car Mart

Used 877-968-7209 Used877-968-7209

Leading Nationally, Largest Locally

Best deal in Town

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I love love this place. They took a chance on me when no one would, because of past credit issues. They found me financing, made sure the vehicle was dependable and I have purchased 3 vehicles from them. I would highly recommend them. Good, honest regular folks, just trying to help people out.

disappointed customers

by from parma ohio |

We went in to buy a vehicle. They said it would only take a few hours, well 6 hours later we actually got somewhere. The guy that helped us was very unprofessional, we were promised to get things fix and it never got done. instead of them calling us they would text us saying "whats up man". They lie to you and to the bank to just make a sale. The place is dirty and very unprofessional. I would go somewhere else dont give these guys your money or waste your time there.

National Car Mart responded to this review

March 15, 2015

Hi Jen, We appreciate your honest feedback regarding your experience at our facility. We would like to ask for an opportunity to try and amend the situation for you. Can you please elaborate on who your sales associate was while you visited us? We are looking forward to fixing this situation for you. Please contact us at sales@nationalcarmart.com to discuss. Thank you in advance. National Car Mart Management

mr. michael mcadams

by from cleveland, ohio |

I was shopping for a truck and found national car Mart. This dealership really does help distressed to the best situations people have. In short, I purchased two trucks from national car Mart. Ask for Michael Halley. National car Mart is located at 9255 Brookpark Rd. My experiences at national car Mart were/are great!