Owens Murphy Jaguar, Land Rover, Volkswagen

Service 866-692-6727

Start Something Beautiful at Owens Murphy Jaguar Land Rover Volkswagen

Great Dealership

by from Little Rock, AR |

Bought my car from these guys and was the best experience I have had buying. Service team was excellent as well. connie scheduled me an appointment and they took great care of me.

Buy from Barrett, Great guy, awesome cars!

by from St. Louis, MO |

I purchased my 4th Range Rover, this one being a Super Charged Ebony Edition. Barrett is always amazing, my wife and I love to do business with him. I only buy from Barrett

Love this dealership

by from Dover, AR |

I had to get warranty work done on my 2012 Beetle. As always it was a wonderful experience. Everyone who works at Owens Murphy is so nice. Donald in service can not be beat. Always courteous and friendly. Owens Murphy is the best and nicest dealership I have ever ever been to, no kidding. Love you guys!!!!!!! No question about it, when I buy a new Volkswagen I will buy from Owens Murphy!

great experience

by from sherwood arkansas |

. Service was good... Susan did a good job and even though I did not work with James directly regarding the car, when I talked to him he made me feel like I knew him for years.. my kind of guy... This was my 1st real car buying experience and it wasn't bad at all

Great experience from a truly PROFESSIONAL team

by from Dallas, TX |

Great experience overall. Kareem was very gracious, answered all my questions and worked to accomodate me. I flew in from out of town and he picked me up at the airport himself when it became clear their shuttle was going to take too long. He helped speed my purchase long. The financing I secured out of state had an issue at the dealer and they were able to secure financing that matched my terms.

Great Staff , Sales and Service

by from Little Rock Arkansas |

Great place to do Business !! Great Staff , Selection / Parts / Service. Call them FIRST after a COLLISION !! Your insurance Company does not Know your car is Unique. "Certified" Jaguar Land Rover and Range Rover Aluminum Auto Body / Collision repair. Maintain your Original Factory Corrosion Protection , Driveability and Warranty.

Great Place to to do Business !!

by from Little rock Arkansas |

Great car

by from Benton arkansas |

used car purchase

by from little rock arkansas |

My daughter bought an older used car from this dealership. She paid cash for car and in two days engine light came on and transmission began to slip. . When attempting to contact them they didnot respond for over 24 hrs. Pretty much no recource. She is 9 months pregnant and a disabled veteran on a fixed income so now has no transportation to hospital or drs appointments.

November 7, 2013

We hate that you have had problems with the car. However, we were very clear and transparent that this was a CASH CAR and being SOLD AS-IS/NO WARRANTY. We stated that the car may last another 100k miles or it may not. We simply perform a STOP/DRIVE/STEER safety inspection. This was repeated several times during the process. Again we hate that you have had issues with the car.

Best Experience in buying a vehicle

by from Cabot, Ar |

I have bought Mercedes and Lexus over the years and this was my best experience above all..Very pleased with our salesman. My daughter's loves their new LandRover and Range Rover....

November 7, 2013

thank you for coming to us on your purchase. We hope you enjoy your new car.

Oil Change

by from Little Rock, AR |

I came in for a routine oil change, I am a repeating customer. I waited 2 hours for the service, which is fine...I understand that other cars were in front of mine to be serviced. I paid $90 for the service, drove about 100 miles, and checked my oil only to discover that it was black. I called customer service to ask for an explanation and was eventually hung up on, after being laughed at, I guess my questions were comical and my lack of knowledge was found funny.

November 7, 2013

I hate that you feel you were slighted. On Saturdays we can get backed up due to the fact we only have a half crew in service.