Owens Murphy Jaguar, Land Rover, Volkswagen

Service 866-692-6727

Start Something Beautiful at Owens Murphy Jaguar Land Rover Volkswagen

Great Dealership

by from Little Rock, AR |

Bought my car from these guys and was the best experience I have had buying. Service team was excellent as well. connie scheduled me an appointment and they took great care of me.

DO NOT buy before checking out Owens Murphy!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Although, I am in my early thirties, I have purchased many new vehicles. I have purchased 8 to be exact, from Acura, BMW, Honda, Lexus, Toyota, and other VW's. Of all those dealerships I have purchased from, my experience at Owens Murphy VW has by far been the absolute best! Kudos to Mr. Owens and the sales team he has put together. From the initial greeting all the way through the finance office, I had a wonderful time laughing and cutting up, but all the while the sales process was seamless and efficient! I am extremely happy to have purchased my VW from Owens Murphy and their wonderful team! I strongly recommend Owens Murphy to anyone who is in search of new or pre owned vehicle!

Awesome!

by from Cabot,AR |

The staff at Owens Murphy were awesome and very helpful. My wife and I enjoyed our whole experience from begining to end and can't get over how amazing and fun our process was. We will deffinitely be recomending everyone we know. I love the car and look forward to being a return customer.

Great experience

by from Little rock AR |

My car was have trouble with a fuel injection problem and died a few blocks from the Owens Murphy dealership as I was trying to get it there for service. Aaron Hollingshead from the service dept. immediately came to get me and took me to pick up a rental car because I was leaving on a business trip. Aaron gave his cell phone to the towing company so that he could meet them to pick up the car and allow me to leave on my trip that I would not be late. He kept me updated on the status of the repair while I was gone on my business trip. He even followed me down the hill to a gas station to top off the gas in the rental car which I had forgotten to do so that I would not have to make a trip back to the dealership. Aaron went out of his way to make a stressful situation better. I wish every business had an Aaron!! Thank you Aaron and Owen's Murphy Little Rock AR.....

"No repair is guaranteed", Really?

by from Little Rock, AR |

First off, Land Rovers are the least reliable vehicle on the road. I have had my vehicle in the this service center at least once for a major repair at least once a year for the four years I have had my vehicle. This last time was terrible. Following my car breaking down, I had my vehicle towed to this center. After spending several thousand dollars on recommended and needed repairs, I pick my vehicle up, fill it up, and drive it home. That evening I find gasoline leaking all in my driveway. I called the service center and advisors numbers and could not get anyone to answer despite calling during advertised hours. After catching gasoline in a drip pan all weekend, I did get my message returned and they came to get my vehicle from my house. I was actually satisfied with how they handled the situation. They vehicle was returned to me at the end of the week with a check engine light. I called and was told they would come get my vehicle, then my service advisor apparently went out of town and noone ever came to get my vehcile. The next week they call and say there was miscommunication and come get my vehicle. They brought it back a week later again, I drove it three times and got a check engine light with the same code as before. I called the service manager who told me that no repair work was guaranteed and they had been giving me special treatment by coming to get my vehicle to correct deficiencies...botton line: 5 weeks, 4 grand, 3 visits to the shop and I still have a vehicle that is free of problems. Using a new place after the service manager told me their work was not guaranteed to fix my vehicle. Had it been a month later...maybe I buy that. Three visits and I cant drive 50 miles without and issue? Poor quality. Find another service center.

Owens Murphy VW (LR, AR) is a Cut Above the Rest!

by from Memphis, TN |

Owens Murphy Jaguar, Land Rover, Range Rover, and VW dealership is a cut above the rest!!! From the owner (who greeted my wife and I personally the night we arrived to purchase a vehicle), to the Sales Manager (Ray Zeqo; who went above and beyond any Sales Manager I have ever dealt with at a car dealership), to the F/I Manager (Andrew Nguyen; who was a true professional who didn't pressure us to purchase anything we would not need and made the finalization of the purchasing process fun and enjoyable), to the VW Salesperson Specialist (Tyler-Last Name Unknown at this time-; who expertly walked my wife and me through the particulars of my 2014 Jetta SE) the entire team is amazing front top to bottom. I will recommend them to my friends and co-workers who live in the Arkansas/Western Tennessee/Eastern Oklahoma/Northern Louisiana areas the next time I hear they're interested in purchasing a vehicle. I live in Memphis, and the reason that I choose to give my business to Owens Murphy was from the way I was professionally treated by the Sales Manager (Ray Zeqo) over the phone the minute he picked up. I explained to Mr. Zeqo the poor treatment and customer service I had just received from a VW Dealership in the Memphis metro area. When he heard my story and why I had contacted Owens Murphy based on their on-line reviews from prior customers, but also because peers of mine and the USAA Car Buying Service highly rated the dealership as well, he made me an offer on the car that I wanted that immediately showed that he cared about me as a customer and that my purchase decision was to be respected. Long story short is that Owens Murphy earned my business and proved that it would be worthwhile to me as a customer to drive the 3 hours from Memphis due to all of the aforementioned characteristics the owner and staff provide. If VW USA asked for my vote it would be that Owens Murphy is the top dealership in my opinion in the region; perhaps in the U.S. as well. As someone who has owned many cars, to include two previous VWs, and dealt with many Sales Managers and their staffs throughout the continental and non-continental U.S., this team is top notch.

Finally a dealership that has it right!!

by from Hot Springs Ar |

My name is Laura. I am a single mother with 4 year old daughter. My life is extremely busy, full, and did I say busyyyy. I work very hard and go to school part time. When I went to the dealership I was discouraged because I had just come from a couple of other dealerships that kept trying to play games with me. Again I don't have the time for it, I am a busy woman. When coming to Owens dealership I was pleasantly greeted by several people, not all sales reps either. I asked for a woman sales person because I have had better experiences with them in the past, not that I had any bad experiences at Owens, just is my preference. My sales person was Shelitha Parks. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. She was genuine, professional, helpful, patient, and friendly. I immediately felt comfortable with her. I have already recommended her to several people. From first walking in the door to finalizing the deal I can say it was a great experience doing business with Owens Murphy Dealership. I look forward to seeing that group of people when I return for my service Maintence. Thank you for your time.

Excellent service

by from Louisiana |

The dealership staff were responsive knowledgeable courteous and professional. Enjoyed the straightforward approach. All was as presented and anticipated. Would highly recommend your dealership. Love my new ride! Best wishes Dr. B

land rover repair

by from little rock |

Customer service representative was not professional, rude , and felt he was overwhelmed having to write up four cars for repair?gave different prices for same repair ..shouted at me when asked to explain differences in prices

Owens Murphy Jaguar provides top service each time

by from Little Rock, AR |

Owens Murphy Jaguar, Land Rover, Volkswagen has met my needs. I'm quite pleased with the professionalism of the dealership. It's new and growing. Barrett was a super salesman during my experience. Don Howard is the man to have when it comes to servicing and maintaining your vehicle. If you want to be spoiled, it's the place to do business.

Very Nice buying experience. No high pressure.

by from Little Rock, AR |

I bought a 2012 Kia Sodona. Nice car and reasonably priced. I never got any high pressure and it was late in the day. After just having a horrible experience with another local dealer with high pressure tactics this was a breath of fresh air. Kareem was great. I would definitely go back. to buy another car.