1819 S. 7th St, Phoenix, AZ 85034

Used 866-774-7555

Your Best Choice

Awesome Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

We were looking for a car for our daughter to take to college in Nebraska and Michael was very helpful, honest and straight forward. Fixed everything we asked and even helped us out with our other daughters car when she got in an accident. Great prices, great employees and great vehicles. Thanks Michael we appreciate everything you have done for us and we will be back when we need another car.

May 5, 2014

Hello Jeffrey and Kelley, Thank you for your wonderful review; it means greatly to us! We were more than happy to earn the opportunity to earn your business on both your car purchasing process as well as allowing us to fix your daughter's car for you! We most definitely look forward to earning your business again in the future! Thank you!!

Great Job Best Western Motors

by from Lincoln, ne |

Flew in from Nebraska and drove car home. Mike picked me up from airport and did a great job on the buying process. The car was exactly what I expected.

ready to buy ?

by from phoenix Az |

Even though I did not purchase vehicle, it was a nice facility and the people were great and helpful. I would recommend this place a great place to buy. Ron kemp

by from New Albany, indiana |

My son bought a Subaru Forrester 2.5x with a salvage title. I dealt with Patrick and Mike and they where both very helpful and quick to return calls or answer questions. Patrick picked us up at the airport at our requested time and drove us to the dealership. The car was as advertised and the repairs and condition of the car were excellent. We had a engine light come on when driving home and later had a traction control light come on with in a few days of getting home. I called Patrick about the troubles and he volunteered to send me the money to get the troubles fixed! I thought this was above and beyond what most dealers would have done and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a good value on a salvage title car.

July 18, 2014

Hello Brandon and Terry Ralph! It was excellent dealing with you on your purchase of the Subaru, and hope we can exceed your expectations again in the future. We do what we can to make our customers happy with our cars! I'm very happy to hear that you made the drive back safely and we could cover the issues that you had when you got back! Thank you again for your business!

Have it checked before you buy!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Was very interested in an automobile they had in stock, cash in hand to buy. The salesman was friendly but seemed indifferent (minus the standard salesman pitches). When I asked for a vehicle history report he actually told me that I had to email him when I got home (27 miles away) and he would send it. He couldn't print one for me now or take my email/contact info?!? I wasn't going to argue about that with him. Received the Carfax from him the next day after I emailed him. Since that was ok looking I decided to have MY mechanic (a trusted friend who happens to be one of the best rated shops in AZ) check it out before I moved forward. Thank God I did! Contrary to what I had been told at the dealership this car needed $2500+ worth of work to make it safe for any real driving. Suspension was shot (2 shocks completely blown) steering rack had issues, radiator was almost dead (and didn't even have the right coolant). The list was pretty long of things that needed to be fixed immediately or within a few months. When I brought it back and explained what was found the salesman tried to play things down by saying things like, "it can't be that bad, it still runs" and telling me that my mechanic was just trying to make money of me. They didn't really want to make any reasonable deal considering the dismal shape it was mechanically in. Needless to say i didn't purchase this one (found another in fantastic shape for a similar reasonable price). I noticed they still have it for sale for less than the "lowest possible price" it was offered to me for. I only hope that they have the scruples to disclose all the real issues with this car to the next potential buyer rather saying it is in excellent condition like I was told! I don't think it's a bad shop... Just make sure to have an uninterested third party mechanic do a buyers inspection!

May 5, 2014

Hello, We apologize for not having been able to accommodate you in the way of which you had requested. I (Mike; Sales Representative) did my best in order to fulfill your every request of which you had asked of me. Unfortunately though, I could not drop the price as low as you had requested. What we had tried explaining about the mechanic situation is, the car had been taken to a nearby Firestone shop, and we had received a professional quote of approximately $500 worth of work needing to be done on the vehicle of which you were interested in. Again, we apologize for not having been able to meet your standards in the car buying process and hope you find your next car and it turns out to be excellent for you! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.

by mike and mindy from nebraska

by from Columbus, Nebraska |

Mike with Best Western Motors made the whole experience awesome. The car we bought has been awesome. We drove a 2009 Mustang 1200 miles home and it felt like driving a new car. The repairs were done exceptionally well and we will fly back to buy another car. Great people and great value at this dealership. Their inventory has something for everyone. Thanks for a great buying experience.

May 5, 2014

Hi Mike and Mindy! It was a pleasure showing you the perfect Mustang to buy for your son. I hope he loves it, and I am very happy to hear that you made the drive back home safely. I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future!

great buying experience

by from Columbus, NE |

Mike was a great sales person to work with. Very informed and showed me every detail I asked about. Great experience with this dealership. I live 1200 miles away and would fly in to do business again. Awesome experience with very good people.

May 5, 2014

Thank you Mike! I'm very happy to hear that you made it back safely to Nebraska! We appreciated your business greatly and look forward to doing business with you again in the near future.

Fantastic Experience

by from Phoenix |

We decided it was time to purchase a second vehicle. We had visited several dealerships and decided on the type of car we wanted to get. We found Best Western Motors online and saw the vehicle we wanted at an affordable price. We took a ride down to Best Western and met Mike! Mike was very young in appearance, but he was super experienced and gave us space when we needed it. He was knowledgeable about the cars on the lot. After a very quick test drive and realizing that the vehicle we wanted wasn't a good fit for both of us. Mike was patient and accomodating. We then test drove 2 more cars and we found the one we really liked. Between Mike and his manager (who was very helpful), we negotiated a very fair price with warranty out the door. We are very happy with our purchasing experience @ Best Western Motors! THANKS GUYS!

May 5, 2014

Hi Bob and Deborah, Thank you so much for your patience with us in doing business with us for your new car. I (Mike) was more than happy to ensure you bought the right car for yourselves, and hope someday to be able to do that again for you in the future. Thank you yet again for your business and your lovely review of us. We hope your new car serves you well!

Great Car and Primo Team of Employees

by from Spring, TX |

I had never purchased a car out of state before and was very apprehensive doing so. The sales rep not only set my mind at ease with his confidence in his fleet and his support team, but made the process quite easy by picking me up at the airport and walking me through everything. After getting to the place, I was again a little leery because the place is quite dated. But everyone there was very accommodating and professional. I put these guys through the wringer with all my special requests to make everything on this vehicle perfect before I drove it 1,200 miles back to Texas and they happily met each request. They truly bent over backwards to make sure I was happy with car and I am. It's a great car which has run perfect and am truly happy with my purchase.

May 5, 2014

Hello Chase, We have appreciated your business with us. I (Mike; Sales Rep) was very happy to assist you in making your trip and purchase as smooth as possible. We were more than happy to do everything we could in order to make your SUV as perfect as possible! We're very happy you made it back safely to Texas and hope to do business again with you in the future!

FAST AND EASY

by from Glendale, AZ |

I was looking for a used car around for around 10,000 dollars. It was hard finidng a good car with low miles but then i looked into Best Western Motors. All of their cars are restored salvage titles. That made me worry a little at first but they back everything that they do since they do all the repairs themselves. I was abel to get a 2012 Chevy Cruze with less then 3,000 miles at a great Price! I am super happy!

April 22, 2014

Hi Daniel, I'm very glad to have helped you find the right car for you! We are very proud of the work we do here and greatly appreciated your confidence in us! Thank you for your business.

Great deal

by from San Bernardino, CA |

I just bought a beautiful 2013 camaro here and the whole process was great. The car looks drives and preforms like new. Mike and the rest of the staff were very professional and helpful! I'm thinking of buying another car here soon!

April 20, 2014

It was a pleasure to do business with you Jerrod, we look forward to having you visit us from California again!