Best Western Motors

Used 866-774-7555

Your Best Choice

FAST AND EASY

by from Glendale, AZ |

I was looking for a used car around for around 10,000 dollars. It was hard finidng a good car with low miles but then i looked into Best Western Motors. All of their cars are restored salvage titles. That made me worry a little at first but they back everything that they do since they do all the repairs themselves. I was abel to get a 2012 Chevy Cruze with less then 3,000 miles at a great Price! I am super happy!

April 22, 2014

Hi Daniel, I'm very glad to have helped you find the right car for you! We are very proud of the work we do here and greatly appreciated your confidence in us! Thank you for your business.

Great deal

by from San Bernardino, CA |

I just bought a beautiful 2013 camaro here and the whole process was great. The car looks drives and preforms like new. Mike and the rest of the staff were very professional and helpful! I'm thinking of buying another car here soon!

April 20, 2014

It was a pleasure to do business with you Jerrod, we look forward to having you visit us from California again!

2012 ford focus

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

I bought a 2012 ford focus sel in April of 2014. There were a few cosmetic repairs that needed to be fixed, a broken headlight from a previous accident as well as the tint needed to be removed and there were a few stains on the interior. I asked for these things to be repaired before I purchased the car and Mike and Patrick were very helpful and did just as I asked. I would have given five stars for quality of repairs however I there were a few repairs that weren't completed, I had asked for the tint on my car to be removed because it was too dark for my liking, however they only removed the tint on the front windows. Other than that I got such a great deal on a beautiful car and couldn't be happier! Thank you Patrick and Mike!

April 17, 2014

Thank you for your business Ashley! We were more than happy to do what we could to fulfill your requests on your new Ford Focus! As for the tinting, there may have been some form of miscommunication in regards to the removal of it. You are most welcome to bring it back if you would like, in order for us to completely remove it for you. Just let me (Mike) know if you would like for it to be taken care of, so we can set up an appointment for this! Also, we can look into those repairs that were not completed for you. We appreciate your business and hope the car serves you well!

HONEST CARD DEALERS

by from NORTH PLATTE, NE |

BEST WESTERN IS A GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR. THEY ARE HELPFUL AND HONEST IN EVERY WAY. WE ARE FROM NEBRASKA AND PURCHASED A CAR FROM THEM. WE FLOW OUT AND DROVE THE CAR BACK. ON THE WAY BACK, THERE WAS A MISHAP THAT WAS NOBODY'S FAULT BUT THEY SAID THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT, AND THEY DID. THEY SENT US A CHECK FOR THE PARTS, WHICH THEY DID NOT HAVE TO. I WOULD BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. WE LOVE THE CAR WE GOT AND ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AND HONESTY OF BEST WESTERN MOTORS. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE

April 18, 2014

Thank you Cathy for your wonderful review! We were glad to be of service to you and Phil in getting your new Chevy and making sure everything checked out O.K.!

HONEST CAR DEALERS

by from North Platte, NE |

We are from out of state and bought a car from Best Western Motors. The staff was great to work with in every way. After we decided on the car, we flew out from Nebraska and drove the car back. On the way home, there was a mishap and some parts needed replaced. It was actually nobody's fault, but they offered to pay for the parts, which they did. With that many miles between us, they would not of had to do anything but that is not what they did. They stepped up to the plate and did what they said they would do. Thank you guys very much. We love the car. We have talked about it and sure would buy from them again.

April 16, 2014

Hi Cathy and Phil, Thank you both for being such excellent customers! We know how stressful it can be buying a car from out-of-state, so we appreciated your patience in dealing with us and hope the car serves you very well in Nebraska! Take care!

Fast and easy

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Just bought a 2014 jeep. Process was smooth and easy. I'm happy with my buy so far. Great customer service. Highl recommend!!

April 17, 2014

Hi William, Thank you for purchasing the 2014 Jeep Patriot from us! We hope the car is serving you well and if you need anything, we are here to assist!

100% satisfied! Pleasurable car buying experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I was an out of state buyer. Communication during the buying process was excellent! Mike Reda was polite, detailed. Quickly answered any questions and was very honest about any concerns I may have had. Got a great deal on a awesome car!! Just a fantastic overall buying experience. Would not hesitate to purchase from them again. AAAAAA++++++

March 3, 2014

Hello Joe, I was very happy to assist with you buying the car from us over the phone! We greatly appreciate your patience with us as we understand buying from out-of-state can be slightly stressful. Thank you yet again for allowing us to earn your business! :)

Excellent service!

by from North Phoenix, Az |

Mike and Patrick were incredibly helpful in helping get my 2010 Chevy Impala. They were very honest in explaining how their dealership works and what I needed to get the right financing for the Impala I was very interested in. I was very satisfied with the pricing and how fast the buying process was!

March 3, 2014

Hi Peter, We greatly appreciate your business, and were very happy to help you with finding the best financing option for you. Thank you again! -Mike Reda Best Western Motor