1902 S 4th Street, Allentown, PA 18103

Used 888-289-1259

Great customer service.hour me the car I needed

by from barto, pa |

kevin and the team at outten did everything they could to get me into the car our family needed. it's great to know our family has a safe car to drive in. kevin and everyone at outten who helped did a great job.

October 28, 2013

Thanks so much Shaun for the great review! It was my pleasure helping you and you're family purchase that very nice Impala that I'm sure will give you miles and miles of great service! If you need anything or know anyone looking for a vehicle please let me know. Once again thank you very much for your business! Kevin Toomey

by from barto, pa |

kevin was great. he and the team at outten did a great job getting me into a great car. they worked with me and the banks to get me a loan for the car our family needed. it's great knowing my family will be driving around in a safe car.

Was never contacted by Dealer

by from New York, N.Y |

Was never contacted by anyone from this dealership not good business practice!!!!

October 29, 2013

I am very sorry that you were not contacted by anyone. There is no excuse for that,however I will say that we were a little short staffed as we have been extremely busy helping people get into new vehicles. If there is anything I can do for you to rectify the situation please call and ask for me personally. Once again I am sorry for the situation that occurred. Kevin Toomey

by from Allentown Pa |

What an Awesome experience doing business with Moe,Kevin and Denny.We went in not really sure what we were going to get even though we knew what we wanted.Kevin ran us through the process they we able to get us approved and we picked out the vehicle that we wanted.When we went in to close the deal they told us that our payments would be $70.00 per month cheaper than we originally thought.How Great is that?They also would not let the vehicle go until any issues were resolved and there were not many.We are very pleased with the service that Outten has given us and I strongly recommend doing business with them.Go there ask for Kevin he will take care of you.

October 29, 2013

Hi Rick. Thanks so much for the great review. It was my pleasure helping you and your family purchase your vehicle. If you need anything or know anyone looking for a vehicle please let me know. Once again thanks so much! Kevin Toomey

Not what I expected

by from Allentown, Pa |

I tried getting in contact with the owner of the car I was interested in and never heard anything back. It's quite sad because I heard some stories of people finding great cars on cars.com but I had a poor experience. Still I will continually check to see if there are decent deals out there. Keep up the good work hope to find a car from your site soon!

outtens

by from stroudsburg, pa |

awesome customer service, were friendly and helpful, and found the exact car that i wanted.