Vogue Motor Company

Used 866-795-8319

Buy with Confidence with the Leading Used Car Dealer in St. Louis

con artist

by from Saint Louis, Mo |

Don't waste your money here. I have a car that im stuck with for the next five years that is not reliable.

Conduct unbecoming a professional

by from Maryville, IL |

I wanted to take a look at a vehicle I had seen online, called the dealership and spoke with James. I informed him that I would be by sometime the coming weekend. When I arrived, a salesman met me in the parking lot and told me that the customers parked on the (very busy) street and that I needed to move my vehicle. I did so and let him know that I was there to see James and what vehicle I was interested in, giving no further information. After moving my vehicle to the street, James greeted me by name which meant that he knew I was coming. We went to the vehicle and found the battery dead and needed charging. There were several items that needed to be repaired, which was a red flag as well, since it was supposedly ready to be sold. In the end, I left to give the purchase some thought. However, as I was driving away I witnessed a confrontation happening between James and another salesperson that was relocating vehicles on the lot. James grabbed and flung the door open from the outside as the other salesperson inside the vehicle attempted to drive. The other gentleman slammed the brakes, jumped out of the vehicle and both salespersons began to be physical and fight in the parking lot. I'd have to say the behavior of both men was very unprofessional, not to mention the abuse of the vehicle that was for sale.

Terrible conclusion

by from Des Moines , Ia |

My experience with Vogue Motor Company started off promising. They had a Nissan Pathfinder that I was very interested in. I called the dealership and spoke with James who was very helpful. We negotiated a price with the understanding that I needed to sell my current vehicle before I could complete the deal. I called a few days later to let James know that I had sold my vehicle and would like to proceed. I gave the dealership a deposit to hold the vehicle till I could get down to purchase it. James had a rip in the upholstery fixed for me and was going to have the windows tinted. We were speaking on a daily basis throughout the week. In the end I sold my current vehicle, got a loan for the new vehicle completed and bought a plane ticket to go to St Louis,(I live in Iowa) and of course I placed a deposit. Initially I had told James that I planned to arrive on Saturday, but called and asked if I could push the date back to Tuesday. He told me that was fine, the vehicle was not going anywhere because I had placed a deposit. Saturday I get a text message from him that they had sold the vehicle to someone else who had offered them full price. I was understandably upset and called James and went back and forth for several minutes. How could they do this if I had placed a deposit? Were they willing to compensate me for my air fare? Of course they wouldn't and James simply asked me to be understanding. I do understand that they are running a poor business that I cannot recommend to anyone. Hopefully they learn from this experience and treat customers better, especially folks from out of state that are counting on them to hold the vehicle they are interested in. Buyers beware.