Preferred Auto - Illinois Road

Used 888-751-4386

Your Preferred Dealer!

Purchased a 2011 Toyota Highlander

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I recently purchased a 2011 Highlander from Dave Waldren at Preferred Auto on Illinois Road. This was the best experience that I have had with purchasing a car. The entire team was helpful and friendly and feel that they are genuine. Not trying to up sell and do not play games. I wanted to get a price, make a decision and take a car home and was able to do that without 10 trips to "ask the manager". We quickly put the deal together and was on my way. I am confident that Preferred will address any future needs that I may have and I will recommend them to my family and friends!

June 6, 2014

Thanks for your business and the awesome review Jennifer! Hopefully you have been taking advantage of the free car washes for your Highlander, stop in and say hi anytime!

Honest Service

by from Fort Wayne |

Jim and Brian are very knowledgeable about service and parts and only recommend repairs that are truly needed. I not only have the 13 vehicles that I manage at work serviced and repaired at Preferred I also trust them with my own car and truck.

June 7, 2014

Thanks for the Review and for your business in the Service Dept!

Poor customer relationship

by from Fort Wayne |

Terrible customer service, went in store to meet my internet contacts partner. He was busy, and I just wanted to know a price on a car. Went to counter to ask the guy sitting there about a price on a Pilot. He said "I have no clue." I turned around to walk out, and my daughter later said he made a funny face at me. I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN! Then the orginal contact called and attempted to apologize saying that guys just goofy. REALLY?!

June 8, 2014

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry you feel that way. Yes we were busy but were about 2-Min away from having someone free to help you with your search for a Honda Pilot. The guy behind the counter was not in the sales dept and wouldn't have known any pricing. After speaking with those behind the counter we are positive that your daughter misinterpreted what was going on. There is no way any of our staff would make a funny face or anything along those lines towards a customer. Hope you found the perfect SUV and thanks for visiting!

Awesome

by from fort wayne, in |

Jim, Brian and staff are awesome! We take all of our cars to Preferred. We don't go anywhere else. We totally trust they won't 'up sell' to us and therefore we continue to return for needed repairs and maintenance. When they tell you it can wait, we know what to expect down the road and value their honesty.

June 7, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Excellent Service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

On Saturday, March 8th I had taken my car to another dealership where I had an appointment for an oil change. They had no record of my appointment so I drove down Illinois and pulled in Preferred Auto at a little after 9 a.m. I was on a tight schedule and had my 4 yr old granddaughter with me. The service manager said they could get me right in, even though they were busy. I was in and out of there in about 45 minutes and they even washed my car. I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received. The facilities were great - spacious & clean waiting room, no attempt to upsell me on additional services and everyone was great. The cashier signed me up for your rewards program and had filled out 2 rebate forms for me. I will definitely be coming back. Thanks again --LeRoy

June 8, 2014

Thanks for sharing LeRoy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review regarding your first time here for service. See you next time!

A Rare Find

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Truly a rare find these days: I have never felt cheated or lied to; I have never felt taken advantage of or messed with; they always seem to genuinely care. Being a woman, a mechanic can be a dreadful place to visit. This crew has not only taken care of our mechanical needs, but has also provided a friendly, inviting, and welcoming atmosphere for my toddler and me. When reviewing the mechanical needs of my vehicle, the crew understands the financial burden these repairs can have on our family, and work with us to prioritize the necessary repairs. They are a great team and I would highly recommend them.

June 7, 2014

Thanks for your business and taking the time to leave us a great review!

Good service

by from Fort Wayne IN |

Have been going to Preferred automotive for the past few years for auto repairs and routine work on our cars and have had good service.

June 7, 2014

Thanks for your review, your business is appreciated!

Service on 4 Mar 14

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I arrived at 7:20 and was admitted to the garage at 7:29. Routine service was accomplished in a good way. The expected attempt was made to sell me work that I do not yet need. The multipoint inspection sheet was included in the paperwork. Two opportunities for refunds were included. After what seems to have been delays with paperwork, I was released at 9:30.

June 7, 2014

Thanks for your business!

The Quality of Service is Excellant!

by from fort wayne |

Brian and the whole service team are excellent. They provide an excellent quality of service. Even though there was some surprises with the repairs and time it took Brian made sure I was taken care of and that it was Sleepless. Thats why I continued to take my car here for service for the past 9 years.

March 4, 2014

Thanks for the great review! I will pass on your wonderful review to Brian! It is always nice to hear you were taken care of and that's what we strive for to make sure you are happy!If there is anything we can do, never hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather!

Great Place for Service!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I think the Service department is wonderful. Jim is really helpful

March 4, 2014

Thanks for the great review! your visits are always a pleasure. If there is anything we can do never hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather!

oil change

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Came in for monthly oil change, I do a lot of traveling. I always seem to make it in on my lunch break typically around 1230pm - 1pm. The last couple of times I haven't had the same person help me, I have had a couple different men and it always seems that they don't like it when I come in on my lunch break and wait for my oil change. Again, this was the last couple of times all the other times have been easy in and out and always with a smile.

March 4, 2014

Thanks for your honest review! I apologize for the wait and will use your review to help better our service. You coming in on your lunch and waiting is never an issue. I know service has been busy due to the extreme cold temps we were having. If there anything in the future we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please contact myself, or Jim Mickelini at (260)434-4467 if you feel this ever happens again. We would be happy to help you in any way we can. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather!