Preferred Auto - Illinois Road

Preferred Auto - Illinois Road

5005 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804

Used 888-751-4386

Your Preferred Dealer!

Great Place for Service!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I think the Service department is wonderful. Jim is really helpful

March 4, 2014

Thanks for the great review! your visits are always a pleasure. If there is anything we can do never hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather!

oil change

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Came in for monthly oil change, I do a lot of traveling. I always seem to make it in on my lunch break typically around 1230pm - 1pm. The last couple of times I haven't had the same person help me, I have had a couple different men and it always seems that they don't like it when I come in on my lunch break and wait for my oil change. Again, this was the last couple of times all the other times have been easy in and out and always with a smile.

March 4, 2014

Thanks for your honest review! I apologize for the wait and will use your review to help better our service. You coming in on your lunch and waiting is never an issue. I know service has been busy due to the extreme cold temps we were having. If there anything in the future we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please contact myself, or Jim Mickelini at (260)434-4467 if you feel this ever happens again. We would be happy to help you in any way we can. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather!

Don't Be Afraid To Ask For What You REALLY Want

by from Indianapolis, IN |

It took some arm bending and a firm stance on a number, but they came through for me with a price I could live with and I couldn't be happier. Be sure that what is posted on the car is actually true, and that your salesperson is willing to ask the questions- of someone who knows the answer- that you have for which they have no reasonable-sounding answer. If it sounds like they aren't sure, make certain they get you an answer they that 're willing to put in writing. Because they will. Eventually. And if there is work to be done on the car you purchase, expect a wait. These things take longer than your salesperson will lead you to believe.

January 22, 2014

Good Morning! Thanks for your honest review! I apologize for the wait and will use your review to help better our service. I know every situation is different and sometimes takes a little more time. I salesman like to make sure they are giving you the correct and best answer possible and will verify with their managers. If there anything in the future we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please contact myself, Travis Parker or Jarrad Gettys at (260) 434-0100. We would be happy to help you in any way we can. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather! Thank you, Jennifer Duffey (260) 489-0486 ext. 444

Usually great service--fell short this time

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I have used Preferred Auto for the past three years for service on my vehicle. I have historically been very impressed with their attentive service. Yesterday was most likely an exception, but they caused me to wait for an hour after my work day ended for shuttle service. I had other options but they said it was not a problem so I believed them. They did the right thing and brought my vehicle to me since they were so delayed. I caution others to ask the right questions if they use their shuttle service. I hope it was just the bad weather outside and not real slip in their quality. I would have liked them to communicate the back-up earlier so I could make other arrangements. That would have helped everyone.

January 22, 2014

Good Morning! Thanks for your honest review! I know your visit was during the worst weather of the season, causing some delays. I apologize for the wait and will use your review to help better our service. If there is anything we can do never hesitate to contact us. Please contact myself or Jim Mickelini at (260) 434-4467. We would be happy to help you in any way we can. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather! Thank you, Jennifer Duffey (260) 489-0486 ext. 444

OIl Change

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

They always treatment like a person, like "without me they would not be in business." They point out things that need immediate attention and things that could be potential problems. They have always treated me with respect, pointing out things that can be repaired and things that would not make a difference. I highly recommend them for their wonderful customer service. They always wash and clean my car after the oil Change.

December 31, 2013

Thank you Dschreck! We look forward to your feedback. Any questions or concerns you may have, we will always be here to assist. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!

Auto repairs, brake service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The service was completed in a timely manner and corrected the issue with the automobile. The staff was very professional and genuinely concerned with providing excellent service to the customer. The staff also recommended future preventive maintenance on the car and options to avoid operating issues. The pricing was in line with other area facilities. As a professional pilot I look at maintenance seriously so that my wife does not have issues with her car. This facility has the equipment and personnel to professionally maintain my car. I was looking for this type of company when I moved into the area this year. Glad to have found a great place for my automotive services.

December 31, 2013

Thank you Tim! We look forward to your feedback. Any questions or concerns you may have, we will always be here to assist. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!

great service

by from fort wayne in |

they did great at getting me in and out and make sure everything was good to go for my car.

December 20, 2013

Thanks Erika! It means a lot to us that you are happy, and satisfied! Please let us know anything we can do or any questions you may have. Have a wonderful Holiday Season and Happy New Year!

Preferred Auto!

by from Fort Wayne, In |

i was having car trouble and my friend told me about Preferred so i decided to try it out, and let me tell you im SO glad i did! i love it. the service advisers are very helpful, and work with you price-wise. the techs are good at what they do, believe me! i was a little hesitant, and wanted to go to Honda since i have a Honda, but i bought my car from Preferred so i decide to give it a shot. they work on your car, get everything done you need, then give you a free wash.

December 20, 2013

Thanks MichaelaM! It means a lot to us that you are happy, and hope to see you in the future! Please let us know anything we can do or any questions you may have. Have a wonderful Holiday Season and Happy New Year!

FAIR PRICE, TIMELY SERVICE

by from FORT WAYNE IN |

PREFERRED AUTO TOOK CARE OF THE ISSUES AND SERVICED MY VEHICLE IN A TIMELY FASHION. THE COST WAS FAIR FOR BOTH THE DEALERSHIP AND MYSELF.

December 20, 2013

Thanks John! It means a lot to us, the Preferred Family, that our customers are happy! Please let us know anything we can do or any questions you may have. Have a wonderful Holiday Season and Happy New Year!

excellent

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

i loved my experience at preferred auto the service was great and i felt wanted.

September 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and writing a rave review with high ratings. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to assist you in your car buying experience. Feel free to follow us on Facebook, for any maintenance tips or service specials that can benefit you in the future. We thank you again for making us your dealer of choice. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future.