Preferred Auto - Illinois Road

Used 888-751-4386

Your Preferred Dealer!

A Rare Find

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Truly a rare find these days: I have never felt cheated or lied to; I have never felt taken advantage of or messed with; they always seem to genuinely care. Being a woman, a mechanic can be a dreadful place to visit. This crew has not only taken care of our mechanical needs, but has also provided a friendly, inviting, and welcoming atmosphere for my toddler and me. When reviewing the mechanical needs of my vehicle, the crew understands the financial burden these repairs can have on our family, and work with us to prioritize the necessary repairs. They are a great team and I would highly recommend them.

June 7, 2014

Thanks for your business and taking the time to leave us a great review!

Good service

by from Fort Wayne IN |

Have been going to Preferred automotive for the past few years for auto repairs and routine work on our cars and have had good service.

June 7, 2014

Thanks for your review, your business is appreciated!

Service on 4 Mar 14

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I arrived at 7:20 and was admitted to the garage at 7:29. Routine service was accomplished in a good way. The expected attempt was made to sell me work that I do not yet need. The multipoint inspection sheet was included in the paperwork. Two opportunities for refunds were included. After what seems to have been delays with paperwork, I was released at 9:30.

June 7, 2014

Thanks for your business!

The Quality of Service is Excellant!

by from fort wayne |

Brian and the whole service team are excellent. They provide an excellent quality of service. Even though there was some surprises with the repairs and time it took Brian made sure I was taken care of and that it was Sleepless. Thats why I continued to take my car here for service for the past 9 years.

March 4, 2014

Thanks for the great review! I will pass on your wonderful review to Brian! It is always nice to hear you were taken care of and that's what we strive for to make sure you are happy!If there is anything we can do, never hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather!

Great Place for Service!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I think the Service department is wonderful. Jim is really helpful

March 4, 2014

Thanks for the great review! your visits are always a pleasure. If there is anything we can do never hesitate to contact us. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather!

oil change

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Came in for monthly oil change, I do a lot of traveling. I always seem to make it in on my lunch break typically around 1230pm - 1pm. The last couple of times I haven't had the same person help me, I have had a couple different men and it always seems that they don't like it when I come in on my lunch break and wait for my oil change. Again, this was the last couple of times all the other times have been easy in and out and always with a smile.

March 4, 2014

Thanks for your honest review! I apologize for the wait and will use your review to help better our service. You coming in on your lunch and waiting is never an issue. I know service has been busy due to the extreme cold temps we were having. If there anything in the future we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please contact myself, or Jim Mickelini at (260)434-4467 if you feel this ever happens again. We would be happy to help you in any way we can. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather!

Don't Be Afraid To Ask For What You REALLY Want

by from Indianapolis, IN |

It took some arm bending and a firm stance on a number, but they came through for me with a price I could live with and I couldn't be happier. Be sure that what is posted on the car is actually true, and that your salesperson is willing to ask the questions- of someone who knows the answer- that you have for which they have no reasonable-sounding answer. If it sounds like they aren't sure, make certain they get you an answer they that 're willing to put in writing. Because they will. Eventually. And if there is work to be done on the car you purchase, expect a wait. These things take longer than your salesperson will lead you to believe.

January 22, 2014

Good Morning! Thanks for your honest review! I apologize for the wait and will use your review to help better our service. I know every situation is different and sometimes takes a little more time. I salesman like to make sure they are giving you the correct and best answer possible and will verify with their managers. If there anything in the future we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Please contact myself, Travis Parker or Jarrad Gettys at (260) 434-0100. We would be happy to help you in any way we can. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather! Thank you, Jennifer Duffey (260) 489-0486 ext. 444

Usually great service--fell short this time

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I have used Preferred Auto for the past three years for service on my vehicle. I have historically been very impressed with their attentive service. Yesterday was most likely an exception, but they caused me to wait for an hour after my work day ended for shuttle service. I had other options but they said it was not a problem so I believed them. They did the right thing and brought my vehicle to me since they were so delayed. I caution others to ask the right questions if they use their shuttle service. I hope it was just the bad weather outside and not real slip in their quality. I would have liked them to communicate the back-up earlier so I could make other arrangements. That would have helped everyone.

January 22, 2014

Good Morning! Thanks for your honest review! I know your visit was during the worst weather of the season, causing some delays. I apologize for the wait and will use your review to help better our service. If there is anything we can do never hesitate to contact us. Please contact myself or Jim Mickelini at (260) 434-4467. We would be happy to help you in any way we can. Have a nice day and stay safe in this weather! Thank you, Jennifer Duffey (260) 489-0486 ext. 444

OIl Change

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

They always treatment like a person, like "without me they would not be in business." They point out things that need immediate attention and things that could be potential problems. They have always treated me with respect, pointing out things that can be repaired and things that would not make a difference. I highly recommend them for their wonderful customer service. They always wash and clean my car after the oil Change.

December 31, 2013

Thank you Dschreck! We look forward to your feedback. Any questions or concerns you may have, we will always be here to assist. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!

Auto repairs, brake service

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

The service was completed in a timely manner and corrected the issue with the automobile. The staff was very professional and genuinely concerned with providing excellent service to the customer. The staff also recommended future preventive maintenance on the car and options to avoid operating issues. The pricing was in line with other area facilities. As a professional pilot I look at maintenance seriously so that my wife does not have issues with her car. This facility has the equipment and personnel to professionally maintain my car. I was looking for this type of company when I moved into the area this year. Glad to have found a great place for my automotive services.

December 31, 2013

Thank you Tim! We look forward to your feedback. Any questions or concerns you may have, we will always be here to assist. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!