George Ballentine Ford Lincoln Toyota

1305 SC-72 Business, Greenwood, SC 29649

New 888-827-3654
Used 888-818-7955
Service 888-375-0906

Come see why Greenwood shops Ballentine first!

Go out of town for a better price!

by from Greenwood, SC |

If you want a good deal go out of town to buy! They will over charge any chance they get.

Horrible dealership

by from Evans ga |

I recently inquired about a car and was basically told to shove off. They would not even negotiate with me even though I had a pre-approved for more than there asking value. I have never experienced anything like this

George Ballentine Ford Lincoln Toyota responded to this review

September 10, 2013

Justin told me he needed $8,000 more than average book for his truck. He told me to let him know if we were close because if were weren't he wouldn't waste his time. I politely told him that we were too far apart on the deal and thanked him for shopping with us. When he insisted I give him a price I told him what I could give him. I am sorry you feel this way, but when you are almost 10k apart on a deal there is not much negotiating to be had. If I could sell him the car I would do everything in my power to do so.

Revise from unsatisfied customer

by from McCormick, SC |

I recently posted a complaint about my purchase and would just like to say that since my last post Johnny from Ballentine has been very helpful. They are working to fix every complaint I had. Thank you so much Johnny!!!

Unsatisfied customer

by from McCormick, SC |

I have wanted a Ford Edge since they came out, so I was so excited when I was finally able to purchase one. I purchased my Edge in 2011 and I have had nothing but trouble with it!! Although it was "ford certified" it has given me nothing but trouble. I have taken it to the dealer several times and they assure me they can find nothing wrong with it..I took it just Thursday 1/17 before a trip to Kentucky to make sure everything was fine, and they told me it was, only to have it cut off 5 TIMES!! I know I'm no mechanic but that doesn't seem fine to me!! If it wasn't for the fact that my credit would be ruined I would most definately turn it back in the ford company. I feel like I been taken advantage of and am VERY disappointment in my purchase!!

Purchase New Flex

by from McCormick, SC |

My wife and I wanted a new Explorer but after driving it and deciding we didn't want to climb into it as we get older,tried a FLEX thanks to a suggestion by Larry Taylor our salesman. It was really a good choice for us as we travel with all sorts of stuff like golf clubs, etc.The process was easy to get into and Larry worked with us trying to find a color and features we wanted. Found another color that was a good second choice and it had all the features we wanted. At pick up, the paperwork was easy and efficient. We got a deal we thought was more than fair and love the FLEX. The only concern I had was that we could have used more time learning the SYNC system, but we went home and studied. All is good! great car and fun to drive with the ECO-Boost and shiftable transmission.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

After visiting several dealerships in both North and South Carolina. I decided to give Balentine Ford in my home town of Greenwood, SC a try. The dealer and finance manager were both very helpful, honest, and courteous. The owner of the dealership even came by and introduced himself and thanked me for my business. This simple act really impressed me and confirmed my confidence in my decision to purchase from Balentine. I never felt as though anyone at the dealership was giving me the run around. This was very different from my experience at larger dealerships in which I felt as though the dealers where attempting to take advantage of a young female customer. I must say I am over joyed by my experience at Balentine Ford and with my new vehicle.

Super Used Car Deal

by from Ninety Six,SC |

I had looked for several days @ Fusions. I found one @ Ballentine Ford,Larry Taylor was very helpful and attentive to my questions. Thanks again

Excellent Dealership

by from Greenwood, SC |

Very good experience dealing with Ballentine Ford. Love my new Escape. Would recommend the car and the dealership to anyone.

DONE WHAT THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DO

by from PROSPERITY,SC |

BEST BUYING EXSPERENCE I HAVE EVER HAD. GOOD PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH

The best around, PERIOD!

by from Donalds, SC |

I have been going to Ballentine for the past 4 years for service on my Ford(s) and purchased a new vehicle from them on Wednesday 11/2/2011. My experience started with internet sales manager, Larry Taylor, who was knowledgeable and prompt at returning my e-mails. We set up a time for me to come in, he was very courteous, no pressure, and real. Larry had already had the figures drawn up for me by the time I decided to purchase my vehicle; his follow through during the whole buying process was top notch. Finance director was also a pleasure to work with. Overall, a perfect buying experience from an outstanding dealership. These guys know the true meaning of "customer service", from sales to service to treating you like a human being. I will not go anywhere else for my vehicle needs!