Scholfield Hyundai West

Service 888-503-0342

#MAKE THE SWITCH

FIND ANOTHER DEALERSHIP!

by from Valley Center, KS |

Buyer beware! I expected more from this dealership. I discivered a problem with the air conditioning system only three days after purchasing a vehicle from Scholfield Hyundai West. Minor issue, but the dealership refused to service it or reimburse me for the cost of the repair. I will not buy another car here.

Great experience with a great staff!!

by from Hutchinson, Ks |

We found our Dodge Grand Caravan on the website, contacted the dealership, went to visit the dealership and purchased the van the same day. I would highly recommend cars.com and Scholfield Hyundai Supercenter West to anyone looking for a vehicle!!

My Used Car Buying Experience

by from Wichita, Ks. |

I had been out of a vehicle for about 3 months, and my brother had spotted 2 cars at this dealership I might be interested in. One of the vehicles I liked real well. Ray and Kurt at the Dealership were nice, courteous, and helpful. The deal went very smoothly, and when I picked up the car, it had been detailed out, with a full tank of gas, which I appreciated. There were no hassles of any kind, and I would highly recommend them.