Clearview Auto Inc.

Clearview Auto Inc.

(4.8) 5 Reviews

618 Lincoln St, Worcester, MA 01605

Used 888-232-1217

Great place to buy a car

by from Worcester, ma |

We just bought a 2008 Honda Fit from Clearview and the whole process was great. Matt was very pleasant to work with and quickly addressed our requests. A check engine light came upon the car the week after we bought it which prevented it from passing inspection. Clearview agreed to pay for the repairs right away and with no hassle. We are very pleased with our purchase and would definitely buy from them again

Outstanding experience

by from Auburn, MA |

Just brought home my son's first car: a 2001 Civic with just 52k miles. What a great little car. Exceedingly happy with the car and all interaction with Matt. The car needed a new front tire, had a Honda recall for an airbag, and driver's seatbelt latch replaced. All taken care of, new wipers when requested too. In all seriousness I actually like this car, in many ways, better than my 06 Volvo S40. Without hesitation, I enthusiastically endorse buying a car from Matt at Clearview any day. Thanks Matt!

Best Dealership and Good Service

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

I bought my 2003 BMW 745 about 2 months ago and my warranty was over last month. I got a check engine light on my car 4 days ago so I called the dealership and spoke to Matt . He wanted me to stop by the dealer. I stopped by and they scanned my car and found out that there was a misfire on one of the cylinders . I had them fix it and I think they changed the igniter. At the end I was veryyyyyy surprised because they didn't charge me at all . This was part of Customer Satisfaction although I should've been responsible for the payment. I've never had a more pleasant experience at any other dealership. Tonight I came back from NY and thought my check engine light might pop anytime soon but it didn't. My car drives just like a new Beamer and I'm thankful to Clearview ;)

Great Dealership!

by from Queens, NY |

I called the salesman (Matt), and inquired about a '96 Ford Club Wagon he had in stock. He was very patient, and answered all my many questions in detail. I had to travel from Queens, NY, so I wanted to be certain that the trip was worth it, and that the vehicle would have no major problems on the way back home. He alleviated all my concerns with honest straightforward answers. When I got to the dealership, Matt and his brother were very friendly and helpful. I didn't have the lump sum of cash, so they worked out a payment plan so I could drive away that same day! When I finally saw and drove the vehicle, I discovered that I received and exceptionally good deal! The vehicle was clean inside and out, considering the year of the vehicle. After the test drive, I felt very comfortable that the van would make the trip. Matt also made sure that the van was ready for the trip by checking all the fluid and tires, before I left. I am very happy with my purchase, I have had no major problems, engine runs like clockwork! Keep up the good work guys!

Very good dealer!

by from Nantucket, MA |

Few months back I bought a 2005 BMW X5 with a 90k miles from them and i was waiting for some time to pass to see how it goes with my purchase. Well all I can say so far is this- the car that i bought and the service I received from them is great.The car was very reasonable priced and in great shape.Very clean. When I was there for a test drive the Service engine light came on suddenly and i was kind of confused if i want to continue with this deal but Matt (the guy that sold me the car)took care of it right away at no extra cost for me.He went and bought a part from the near BMW dealership replaced it and few hours later I was on my way back home as a proud bmw x5 owner. Couple days after the purchase the service light came on again.The first thing i did was to call Matt.I told him that the light came on again and i want him to check on it.He agreed without hesitation and offered me to visit MY OWN mechanic and to send me a check for the bill of the repair, just so I can save myself a 2 hour ferry boat ride and 100 miles trip to his service (i live on Nantucket island) Long story short.I sent Matt the bill for the part and labor from my mechanic (the problem ended being a bad sensor) and he sent me back a check...twice, because the first got lost in the mail.:) Over all Matt and his colleagues are very pleasant to deal with,honest and very friendly. I am a happy costumer after all :)))