Four M Sales

Used 888-885-0108 Used 888-885-0108

New York's only BOSS SHINODA performance certified Dealer

Would not go elsewhere

by from Lewiston, NY |

I have purchased 8 vehicles from Four M Sales from a Mercedes to a Corvette, two SUV's and a van, plus others for myself, my wife, and my children. Each and every purchase was done with ease, and at a fair price. (I am one of those buyers who does his homework first). I also get all of my service work done there, and I live in Lewiston, some 35 miles away. It is worth the trip into Buffalo because I know that I will be treated fairly and only necessary work will be done. I have recommended Four M to many of my friends and family, and have not heard a negative comment from any of them.

Reliable Vehicles and Excellent Service!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Four M Sales. I only purchase pre-owned vehicles, and I've been buying from Mike at Four M for years. They do the servicing of my vehicles and they've handled everything from oil changes to major repairs with professionalism. I have total faith in their honesty and workmanship.

Awesome Deal

by from Buffalo NY |

I purchased my Mercedes from Four M Sales and they did an awesome job. Thank you for helping me find the car for me.

Great Service, Clean Facility, Employees NICE!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I purchased my 2001 Volvo Cross Country XC70 4 years ago and my car has not had any major problems at all since I purchased it.. Everyone at 4 M Sales were very nice and helpful. They are the only shop I will take my car to get fixed.. Highly recommend.

Quality car, good Service!

by from Buffalo, NY |

I purchased a Porsche from Four M Sales and use them for my regular servicing of all my families vehicles. I love the car I purchased from them, and their service prices are always reasonable. Financing took 2 days to get arranged with the dealership, but in the end it got done and I was happy!