Prestige Auto Brokers

Used 757-399-2414

1 of 1 review

Scam!

by from VA |

They made a mistake on the first contract I signed for my car so I had to sign a second contract. Then they said they had made a mistake on THAT one and wanted me to sign a third contract. They demanded that I come in the same day or they would take my car back. I have great credit so that wasn't the issue. They also would not give me any of the bank's information so I could contact them about loan details.

Prestige Auto Brokers responded to this review

June 4, 2014

Prestige Auto Brokers does not make changes to contracts. Modifications to contracts are always made by customer's request. Once the customer is set on the amount that he can afford and the vehicle of his choice, the final contract is signed. Customers financed by an outside bank receive copies of all the signed paperwork, including the contract with detailed information. The finance company always mail a welcoming letter to all the customers with detailed information of their contract and also a payment book. This customer who wrote a negative review probably was unable to afford the car of his choice and therefore the sales management tried their best to find him a car that he can afford. www.prestigeva.com has been serving Hampton Roads for over twenty-seven years, offering excellent service. Same owner. Same location. Sales team with over twenty five years experience combined. 757-399-2414.

(1-1 of 1 review)