Randy Wise Ford

Service 888-358-9386

Make The Wise Choice

EXCEELLENT CUSTOMER SEVICES

by from SOUTHFIELD mI |

I was shopping for a BMW X3 and they had one. My salesman Mr. Abernethy was so helpful. He didn't pressure me to buy. Mr.Abernethy answered every question.I have found a dealership and salesman that I'm pleased to tell my friends and family about. Excellent experience.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from "laingsburg, MI" |

Honest, fair and relaxed from the start. Didn't feel like I was at a normal car dealership, no pushy salesperson, no haggle pricing and no pressure. Just a great suv at a great price. Advertised price was about two thousand below any dealer in Mi. Traded my 2010 journey for a certified 2014 journey awd. Ended up spending less than I planning to spend and saved money on my monthly payment.

Treated well, fair price, great car!

by from Battle Creek, MI |

I began my search for a new vehicle almost three months ago. After taking my time and finding out about the cars I was interested in I started looking for dealers with any of my choices in stock, at low mileage and at a reasonable price. When I reached out to Randy Wise Ford through cars.com, I was contacted very soon by John and we talked about what I was looking to find. There's nothing quite like professional, courteous service and this team did it right. John always answered his phone, and responded to questions or concerns in any emails right away. Three days later John was having my "new to me" Certified Used Ford delivered more than a hundred miles away on a Friday evening no less. The quality of my dad's F-150 brought me to the brand, the care John and his team took, before, during and after the sale have made me sure I'll be reaching out to Randy Wise when it's time for another great car. I've had my new car for a month and couldn't be happier. I can only rate the interactions I had, so well done John and the Randy Wise Ford team!