Randy Wise Ford

Service 888-358-9386

Make The Wise Choice

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from "laingsburg, MI" |

Honest, fair and relaxed from the start. Didn't feel like I was at a normal car dealership, no pushy salesperson, no haggle pricing and no pressure. Just a great suv at a great price. Advertised price was about two thousand below any dealer in Mi. Traded my 2010 journey for a certified 2014 journey awd. Ended up spending less than I planning to spend and saved money on my monthly payment.

Extreme customer service

by from Clarkston, MI |

We were looking to purchase a new F150 truck and needed a 6 1/2 bed, which was difficult to find. John Durant, who has been our Ford salesperson for a very long time, went above and beyond to find us a vehicle. There was a problem when we received the vehicle although we just loved the truck. Dreading to have to deal with this problem, we contacted John immediately and were told to go in to the dealership next day. What we so dreaded turned into the most satisfying experience. John and Glen Bridarolli, the sales manager, were ready to resolve the issue immediately and offered to find us another vehicle, which John did the very next day. However, we decided that since we loved the color of our first vehicle, we would have the damage repaired. They insisted that they would pick up our truck at our home and exchange it for a rental which would be detailed and which we would have while our vehicle was in the shop. Glen stated he would personally take the truck in for repair and make sure that it was done to our satisfaction. We have dealt with other dealerships in the past, but never have been treated as well as we have been treated by Randy Wise these past ten years. They will continue to be our dealership in all our future purchases.

EXCEELLENT CUSTOMER SEVICES

by from SOUTHFIELD mI |

I was shopping for a BMW X3 and they had one. My salesman Mr. Abernethy was so helpful. He didn't pressure me to buy. Mr.Abernethy answered every question.I have found a dealership and salesman that I'm pleased to tell my friends and family about. Excellent experience.

Treated well, fair price, great car!

by from Battle Creek, MI |

I began my search for a new vehicle almost three months ago. After taking my time and finding out about the cars I was interested in I started looking for dealers with any of my choices in stock, at low mileage and at a reasonable price. When I reached out to Randy Wise Ford through cars.com, I was contacted very soon by John and we talked about what I was looking to find. There's nothing quite like professional, courteous service and this team did it right. John always answered his phone, and responded to questions or concerns in any emails right away. Three days later John was having my "new to me" Certified Used Ford delivered more than a hundred miles away on a Friday evening no less. The quality of my dad's F-150 brought me to the brand, the care John and his team took, before, during and after the sale have made me sure I'll be reaching out to Randy Wise when it's time for another great car. I've had my new car for a month and couldn't be happier. I can only rate the interactions I had, so well done John and the Randy Wise Ford team!