Williston Wheels

Williston Wheels

3090 Williston Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

Used 866-856-4114

Shady dealership in vermont!!!

by from Waitsfield, VT |

Ditto on previous reviews. I bought my car 2 weeks ago. Chad has been extremely rude each time. Been in for repairs 4 times in two weeks. Told me my car is a ticking grenade, quoted!, and I shouldn't drive it!!! Chad is completely rude, lied to the BBB REGARDING MY CAR AND LEAVES CUSTOMERS IN THE SHOP FOR 4 hours without any car updates. I now have a rental car that I had to pay for. No loaner offered out of the 100 cars on their lot, including my trade. Do not purchase anything from these crooked people. I now have the States Attorney working on this. Insanity!!!

Terrible experience

by from Williston, VT |

Terrible experience, Bought a car that stopped working immediately and their "warranty" was useless.

Unprofessional and insulting, amateurs

by from Colchester, VT |

My overall experience with this company has been a nightmare. I bought the car at the end of January. The owner, Jon W. is a very good sales person. He is mostly respectful and listened to my complaints without judgement. He kept his word and fixed the issues with the car as he said he would. The problems were the rear wiper, an alignment and shaking in the front passenger tire. However, each time I picked it up (six times over as many weeks), there was another issue. Chad, this company's VP and Customer Service person was rude and obnoxious every time I would walk in. His attitude toward the customer (me) was rude and judgmental. The most recent encounter was the worst. I waited two weeks to bring the vehicle I bought from them in, for a problem that they created, their mechanic broke the stability sensor. When I dropped off the vehicle Chad told me that there was no guarantee that they could fix the problem or that I would get it back when I needed it. I told him that this sensor came up when I picked the vehicle up last. Chad called me the next day and said wouldn't fix it for free because they didn't cause the problem, yet the service stability sensor wasn't on when I dropped it for them to fix the torque converter. He called and left me a voice mail that stated, "Just so you know because you left a bad review, we won't fix your car even if you pay us, come and get your vehicle before the end of the day or we will have it towed off the property". Instead of fixing the sensor that their mechanic broke, Chad responded by threatening me. This is the way he has talked to and treated me since day one. He is rude, he has no customer service skills and this company did not take responsibility for cracking the stability sensor. DO NOT PURCHASE OR SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE FROM THIS COMPANY. EVER. There are other used car dealers that will treat you and your vehicle better. Their mechanic is a liar, he said that they didn't break the stability sensor, when I picked it up and at the time that he ran the codes,he told me they must have broke it. Jon witnessed this code on my dash as well, and he told me to bring it back in and they would fix it. Chad on the other hand said it would cost me $300. I regret purchasing a vehicle from this company and I am now afraid that they have done something else to the car that is going to have to be fixed. It is unfortunate that these folks are in business. I would have guessed that they would have done something to improve with a bad review, but they called and threatened me instead. Chad needs some etiquette lessons and some serious customer service training.