Williston Wheels

Williston Wheels

3090 Williston Rd, South Burlington, VT 05403

Used 866-856-4114

Good selection of high mileage cars.

by from essex junction, vt |

I'm not one who needs my hand held when making my purchase . In my journey in looking for a car for my daughter . I make sure I run car fax on vin numbers before purchasing, Williston wheels does that on all there cars for free. There inventory are mostly high mileage cars + 100,000 miles but the vin all seem clean . They do some initial repairs but it's still a hight milage car and requires an outside mechanic to take a close look . They allowed me to take the car to whoever I wanted before the purchase with no obligation to buy. They mentioned some issue typical of the model year I was purchasing and that those repairs they had made on the vehicle.i check information from second sources and they were right on with the model year issues. They told me of the repairs without me asking. They were negotiable on price. The car check out clean by my mechanic. Purchase price was indeed $3,000 under book (as advertised) as noted by the bank that gave me the car loan.They gave me a small warrantee on the engine and drivetrain which was better then most were willing to give on the same vintage car. In general honest people, maybe a little rough around the edges . I was buying a car not a social expierence.

DONT SHOP AT WILLISTON WHEELS.. YOU WILL REGRET IT

by from Burlington,VT |

My boyfriend and I were car shopping and we decided to stop at Williston Wheels. That was the first mistake. I heard from other people that this company was bad but, I thought we can still go and check it out to see for ourselves. We found a car we liked, we had it looked at by another mechanic.. turns out the car was fine but the attitudes of these employees at Williston Wheels are horrible, thats initially what made us feel uncomfortable. I was going to trade in my current car to put towards the new car, Jon offered me $500 for it, but the new car needed a paint job. We wanted the paint job taken car of before we bought it. Jon said he was going to charge us $500 for the paint job. Why should we pay for a paint job that should have been done before... Doesnt that sound a little fishy to you? When Im trading in my car for $500 and then turn around and charge us $500 for the paint job that should have been done anyways. That was the deal braker. We went into to discuss the warranty which turns out to be completely usless. I had the check in my hand, it seemed as though the owner Jon just wanted the money and we didnt matter. I get it their a business their trying to make money but, being in business is about building a good relationship with your customers so they come back and they tell other people to go to them. Am I right!?. Don't waste your time with these people. plus the gargage is filthy and the little dog wouldnt stop barking!

Shady dealership in vermont!!!

by from Waitsfield, VT |

Ditto on previous reviews. I bought my car 2 weeks ago. Chad has been extremely rude each time. Been in for repairs 4 times in two weeks. Told me my car is a ticking grenade, quoted!, and I shouldn't drive it!!! Chad is completely rude, lied to the BBB REGARDING MY CAR AND LEAVES CUSTOMERS IN THE SHOP FOR 4 hours without any car updates. I now have a rental car that I had to pay for. No loaner offered out of the 100 cars on their lot, including my trade. Do not purchase anything from these crooked people. I now have the States Attorney working on this. Insanity!!!

Terrible experience

by from Williston, VT |

Terrible experience, Bought a car that stopped working immediately and their "warranty" was useless.

Unprofessional and insulting, amateurs

by from Colchester, VT |

My overall experience with this company has been a nightmare. I bought the car at the end of January. The owner, Jon W. is a very good sales person. He is mostly respectful and listened to my complaints without judgement. He kept his word and fixed the issues with the car as he said he would. The problems were the rear wiper, an alignment and shaking in the front passenger tire. However, each time I picked it up (six times over as many weeks), there was another issue. Chad, this company's VP and Customer Service person was rude and obnoxious every time I would walk in. His attitude toward the customer (me) was rude and judgmental. The most recent encounter was the worst. I waited two weeks to bring the vehicle I bought from them in, for a problem that they created, their mechanic broke the stability sensor. When I dropped off the vehicle Chad told me that there was no guarantee that they could fix the problem or that I would get it back when I needed it. I told him that this sensor came up when I picked the vehicle up last. Chad called me the next day and said wouldn't fix it for free because they didn't cause the problem, yet the service stability sensor wasn't on when I dropped it for them to fix the torque converter. He called and left me a voice mail that stated, "Just so you know because you left a bad review, we won't fix your car even if you pay us, come and get your vehicle before the end of the day or we will have it towed off the property". Instead of fixing the sensor that their mechanic broke, Chad responded by threatening me. This is the way he has talked to and treated me since day one. He is rude, he has no customer service skills and this company did not take responsibility for cracking the stability sensor. DO NOT PURCHASE OR SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE FROM THIS COMPANY. EVER. There are other used car dealers that will treat you and your vehicle better. Their mechanic is a liar, he said that they didn't break the stability sensor, when I picked it up and at the time that he ran the codes,he told me they must have broke it. Jon witnessed this code on my dash as well, and he told me to bring it back in and they would fix it. Chad on the other hand said it would cost me $300. I regret purchasing a vehicle from this company and I am now afraid that they have done something else to the car that is going to have to be fixed. It is unfortunate that these folks are in business. I would have guessed that they would have done something to improve with a bad review, but they called and threatened me instead. Chad needs some etiquette lessons and some serious customer service training.