Capital Motors

2757 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-810-2865

Love my new truck :)

by from Durham |

These guys have some of the best prices in town. i was so happy when i found my new toyota, it was truly a blessing. i really needed a pickup for my business and when I asked the manager he hooked my up with my new amazing car. The workers there are nice and the manager was especially helpful. if you have any complaints just talk to the manager, he even gave me a great deal on a truck box. Def recommend them.

I Love This Place

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

I just graduated high school a while back and will begin my college career in September. I needed a good/ reliable car, and I bought my first car 4 months ago from Capital motors. I have nothing but good things to say about them. They were very helpful and I got a great deal out of them.

Bad Place

by from Raleigh, NC |

This place had problems giving me my plates went over the 30 days. Will be contacting the troubleshooter on them.

Very happy with customer service and Price

by from Raleigh NC |

I did my research and couldn't find the 2000 Lexus Es300 for my budget, i saw one on their lot and stopped by and it was a great deal. the customer service was also great, i was greeted and went with the salesman on the test drive. I would buy a car again from them again, keep up the good work

Do Not Let Them Scam You!

by from Raleigh, NC |

This entire place is a sham. From fighting each other in front of customers, to avoiding phone calls, to trying to purposefully hide whats under the hood. 2 months after buying my car for 11k it does not run. They have not fulfilled their WRITTEN promises , and I have to start the process of going to court while 8 months pregnant. Truly a terrible experience.

July 25, 2014

Dear Madam, We take great pride in our customer service and do all in our power to make our customers happy.  With this said, there is a limit to what a company can do.  The price you paid was an outstanding deal.  You even took it to your own mechanic to get it checked and we had, free of charge, the engine mount fixed per your mechanic's request.  Now, after six months, you want us to change your alternator?  Please understand that vehicles do not have a lifetime warranty.  Also, we do not fight in front of our customers, or avoid phone calls; We try our very best to answer phone calls in a timely manner.  Our customers are our business and we work very hard to make them happy, that is, whenever the complaint is valid and fair.

Blessing

by from Raleigh nc |

GOD IS SO GOOD AND KYLE IS AMAZING .. First time I walked in he told me " I will get you in a car you have my word" AND HE MADE IT HAPPEN .Started looking for cars Monday rode off Friday . I'm only 19 yeRs Old first time driver and no insurance Kylie helped Me with it all! I was told no so many times And denied approval but he kept his word and got everything in my name ! HE IS THE BEST

Looking for 1st Car for my daughter

by from Raleigh, NC |

I found the car online; so I went to look at it after work. Initially upon driving up; I didn't think it was the right location due to the conjestion of the lot. It was no place for me to park. I pulled in front of the shop; got out and the main salesman (whom I didn't know who he was at the time); hurried past me without a greeting. I looked around as I did not really know where to go. The 'salesman' walked past me again. I then followed him inside; he was in front of me and let the door shut in my face! I walked inside and told the man at the desk that I called earlier about the Beetle online and he said that I needed to speak with the 'salesman'. I asked which one - it just so happen to be the rude salesman that had walked past me 3x without speaking!!! I was annoyed at this point. I walked back outside and then spotted what I thought to be the car from offline. My daughter and I walked over to the car and was appalled!!! It was filthy with cigarette butts and trash all over the floor. The rude 'salesman' walked over and told me that the car wasn't ready yet and that it'd be about 3 days!!! I told him that I had called earlier and that he should have mentioned that on the phone! I immediately left and went to Cary to look at another Beetle and made a purchase because they were so nice in Cary!

November 17, 2013

Shanda The Mom, Firs of all, we are very sorry the lot was conjested, but we stay very busy. Also, if you were not promptly addressed by a sales rep, it was because the salesman was already attending to another client and not because they were intentionally being rude. As far as not holding the door for you, perhaps the salesman did not realize you were so close behind him. As for the "Beetle", we had two and one sold that morning, just before you arrived. The one you you spotted was not on the lot but rather on the side of the property in staging getting ready for service and detail; we do not put cars on the floor that are in described condition. If you had given us a chance to talk to you without making snap judgements on our operations, you surely would have been properly attended to.

Awesome

by from North Carolina |

Thank you for your wonderful customer service and great deal. I absolutely love my car!

Beware - do NOT buy a car from them!

by from Raleigh, NC |

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy a car from them. They will sell you a lemon and make you deal with it! Save your time and money. I bought a car and the next day it has had MAJOR problems. You get what you pay for trust me. You are better off dealing with craigslist. You will spend thousands and thousands of dollars on repairs as they get these cars from auctions cheap and they have major problems.

July 3, 2013

Dear "UNCfan". We do not know who you are?, but our policy is, and has always been, to make our customers as satisfied as possible. Our many customers have been very pleased with our vehicles. In addition, customers are always welcome to come to us; we are more than happy to address any problem that might arise.

Great Deal!!

by from raleigh |

I purchased a 2003 Acura CL 2 weeks ago, I had a great experience and a very friendly service, trusting atmosphere. Did not try to "over-sell" features or model I was not interested in. I did my homework first and knew exactly what I wanted. No high-pressure sell, I would definitely recomend Capital Motors to my family and friends, and would come back for future bussiness...Thank you Capital Motors for your service.