Capital Motors

2757 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 888-810-2865

Looking for 1st Car for my daughter

by from Raleigh, NC |

I found the car online; so I went to look at it after work. Initially upon driving up; I didn't think it was the right location due to the conjestion of the lot. It was no place for me to park. I pulled in front of the shop; got out and the main salesman (whom I didn't know who he was at the time); hurried past me without a greeting. I looked around as I did not really know where to go. The 'salesman' walked past me again. I then followed him inside; he was in front of me and let the door shut in my face! I walked inside and told the man at the desk that I called earlier about the Beetle online and he said that I needed to speak with the 'salesman'. I asked which one - it just so happen to be the rude salesman that had walked past me 3x without speaking!!! I was annoyed at this point. I walked back outside and then spotted what I thought to be the car from offline. My daughter and I walked over to the car and was appalled!!! It was filthy with cigarette butts and trash all over the floor. The rude 'salesman' walked over and told me that the car wasn't ready yet and that it'd be about 3 days!!! I told him that I had called earlier and that he should have mentioned that on the phone! I immediately left and went to Cary to look at another Beetle and made a purchase because they were so nice in Cary!

Capital Motors responded to this review

November 17, 2013

Shanda The Mom, Firs of all, we are very sorry the lot was conjested, but we stay very busy. Also, if you were not promptly addressed by a sales rep, it was because the salesman was already attending to another client and not because they were intentionally being rude. As far as not holding the door for you, perhaps the salesman did not realize you were so close behind him. As for the "Beetle", we had two and one sold that morning, just before you arrived. The one you you spotted was not on the lot but rather on the side of the property in staging getting ready for service and detail; we do not put cars on the floor that are in described condition. If you had given us a chance to talk to you without making snap judgements on our operations, you surely would have been properly attended to.

Awesome

by from North Carolina |

Thank you for your wonderful customer service and great deal. I absolutely love my car!

Beware - do NOT buy a car from them!

by from Raleigh, NC |

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy a car from them. They will sell you a lemon and make you deal with it! Save your time and money. I bought a car and the next day it has had MAJOR problems. You get what you pay for trust me. You are better off dealing with craigslist. You will spend thousands and thousands of dollars on repairs as they get these cars from auctions cheap and they have major problems.

Capital Motors responded to this review

July 3, 2013

Dear "UNCfan". We do not know who you are?, but our policy is, and has always been, to make our customers as satisfied as possible. Our many customers have been very pleased with our vehicles. In addition, customers are always welcome to come to us; we are more than happy to address any problem that might arise.

Great Deal!!

by from raleigh |

I purchased a 2003 Acura CL 2 weeks ago, I had a great experience and a very friendly service, trusting atmosphere. Did not try to "over-sell" features or model I was not interested in. I did my homework first and knew exactly what I wanted. No high-pressure sell, I would definitely recomend Capital Motors to my family and friends, and would come back for future bussiness...Thank you Capital Motors for your service.