Capital Motors

2757 Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604

Used 919-875-8080

process of buying a used car

by from Youngsville |

I was out shopping around for a used car and pulled into Capital Motors I thought I was going to be satisfied with my purchase of a Nissan but it ended up being a disaster the salespeople went over and above but being that the car had high mileage I ended up having problems after purchasing it this dealership has cars with high mileage and expect to dip in your pocket for repairs I questioned the salesman Alex if they had a mechanic on site to check out a sound the car was making and he said the mechanic refused to I asked to speak to the manager and he was no where to be found I don't recommend anyone purchasing a vehicle from this dealership since they are all cars with age to them

September 1, 2015

Dear Mr. "Brian Murphy", We tried searching through our records your name to see which car you purchased- you said a Nissan but we cannot find anyone by your name. With this said, we are always happy to help our customers that reach out to us; we are sorry if this was not the case for you. Our customer service team is here to help.

No Response

by from Garner NC |

They did not respond to my inquiry. Tried two different dealers through this site with no response.

September 1, 2015

Dear customer, I am so sorry you did not get a reply for your inquiry. We are here to do business and sell cars. The last thing we want is to not reply to an inquiry. With this said, sometimes things happen and we miss an email or phone call. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Great Job

by from Raleigh, North Carolina |

I truly loved my experience at capital motors. I ended up taking my 22 yr old son who is in the military, but has no credit car shopping. The entire team worked tirelessly for 2 days until all was done to our complete satisfaction. The finance manager was truly a god sent. He did not stop until my son got the best interest rate available to him. He saved him 100 dollars a months on car payments. Thank You so very much for making my son's first experience with a dealer ship memorable in a positive way.

2008 Hyundai

by from raleigh |

I decided to buy my new car from capital motors and I can say that I am pretty happy with the car they sold me. The salesman who sold me the car was very understanding and helpful. I have been driving my car now for a two months and it drives great. I am especially happy with their prices. if you are looking for a good car you should check them out.

Great prices, Great car

by from Greensboro, North Carolina |

I love my new 2002 Lexus. I am very happy with my new car. I looked for weeks for a good/reliable car that I would keep for a long time, but with a reasonable price. in all honesty I was beginning to give up, when I came to these guys website and found my new car. I have had this car now for more than six months and it looks and drives great. I am extremely satisfied and I would recommend them to all my family and friends.

ISSUE WITH THE SALESMEN

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I attempted to work a deal to buy a car mid December 2014, but could get no cooperation from anyone over requesting a Car-fax before I could look at the car. I was told by the salesman that called me that I could have a Car-fax and it would be emailed to me. After about 4 emails and 3 phone calls requesting a Car-fax I gave up on this dealership. The only thing stated by the salesman was, "we don't list or buy cars with issues".

January 9, 2015

Dear Sir, I do remember you very well. You were the gentleman who wanted to purchase a car for your son, and yes, I myself attached and texted the CARFAX to your number. You did submit several phone numbers when requesting the CARFAX, thus, it might have been sent to the wrong number; that might have been the case. Plus, you did come in and after you put a deposit on the car, we immediately refunded you your money right after you decided you no longer wanted the car. We try very hard to answer all requests and am sorry you were not pleased. Cars are our business and customer service is our top priority.

customer service

by from Wake Forest Nc |

I just my son a car and Capital Motors went above and beyond to satisfy his needs in selecting the right car at the right price Bob, the sales manager was so courteous and helpful I would recommend Capital Motors to anyone

My experience at Capital Motors

by from Raleigh, NC |

I bought a 2001 Chevy Surbanbon from Capital Motors. I saved a lot of time and money. I am very happy with my purchase. I would recommend anyone to buy a car/truck from Capital Motors. The sales man that helped me saved money and a lot of time was Bob. Ask for him.

customer service

by from Raleigh Nc |

I had bought a car from Bob and received such great customer service I decided to bring my daughter and we ended up purchasing a 2003 Toyota had enjoyed the whole experience and she is very satisfied the staff at Capital Motors were very courteous and helpful I would recommend this place to anyone

2012 Acura TL

by from cary, NC |

after a lot of research I finally decided to visit this lot and look at their 2012 Acura TL and I can tell you one thing; iwas not disappointed. I have been driving this car for almost 4 months and thank god it has treated me great. I got a pretty good deal on this car, nnot to mention the fact that it looks great. If you wanna buy a good car, the check this lot out.