Franklin Automotive

2880 Acton Rd, Birmingham, AL 35243

Used 205-969-2886 Used 205-969-2886

1 of 1 review

by from Pelham, AL |

I took my Volvo S90 (1998) with 275,000 miles in. It had the ABS light on intermittently and now the BIG RED arrow of transmission failure was on. I researched it and found it to look like the PNP switch. That would be $400+. Ok. I emailed them on Sunday. Frank, the owner emailed me back within 20 min on Sunday. Any time this week he said. WOW! I took it in and the place is IMMACULATE. I was IMMEDIATELY helped. I left the car. Steve called me the next day to give me the bad news. It was not the switch. He asked if I wanted them to keep diagnosing it. It would be $88 for each issue so far. I said ok. He said he would call me the next day or so. Bummer. I am in for $200 and we don't know the issue...... Next day, I call in the afternoon. He gets on the phone and says sorry. I fixed it. Huh????? explains what he did. How deep am I in I asked? $92. WHAT? $92. That's it. He had a theory of why it was happening. And fixed it. $92. The service and GENUINE care breeds trust. I WILL ONLY GO HERE FROM THIS POINT ON!

Your feedback has been sent to